BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Sarrah O.
Amazing !!!! Easy to apply and didn't have a chemical smell came in a cute package and is easy to have on the go. I love this product .
Kynna M.
Eugene, OR
This product is really good, but could be a little better. I would not buy it again, cause I did not like they whY it felt on my face.
Madison M.
Tucson, AZ
I love to put this in the fridge and use them under my eyes it's so soothing and calms your skin so well before moisturizer or primer
Casey D.
Bushnell
This product did nothing for my skin. I found it to be quiet greasy and caused breakouts. It may be better suited for dry skin types.
Destiny D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I did not like the roller ball because I felt it was very complicated to use. I don't think that I will be repurchasing this product.
Waw me gusta mucho este producto he notado mucho el canvio de mi piel se a vuelto mas brillante y mis arugas no se notan demasiaado.
Laci E.
Gratz, PA
Great product, the product is a little sticky feeling but dries fast and I also like their anti puffiness eye roller it works wonders
Paige S.
Alpharetta, GA
Helps limit the appearance of wrinkles over time! I used one tube of it and liked but am young so don't need to use it continuously.
Medetra J.
New Iberia
Loving this product, the scent, the feel, the product itself, the packaging, still using it will let y’all know when I’m finished.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I Love the ease of the roll on application.. It made my skin feel nice and hydrated. I liked the cooling feeling when I put it on.
leslie H.