Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Dee J.
Dee J.

garnier is another excellent brand with excellent prices this roller works so well it really does what it is supposed to
Alexa H.
Alexa H.

The roller ball is the best! Pop in the fridge for added benefits and also super soothing for puffy eyes in the morning!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

Very refreshing at night. Non creasy. Easy to apply. Just an amazing cream to apply. You can see a difference soon after
Chamiqua C.
Chamiqua C.
Brooklyn, NY

This stick is amazing and works really well even though I'm young I want to start really young using anti aging products
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Laredo, TX

In love with this!! Its amazing and makes everything feel so good next day, it feels like it helps under my eyes a lot!
Mairead B.
Mairead B.

Doesn't do anything to your wrinkles. You'd be be better off using a shops own tea tree brand. Expensive for what it is
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Dawsonville, GA

It's great for my under eye area. I've have noticed a dramatic change. I love this I use it everyday. I 100% recommend.
Kari A.
Kari A.

I don't use it but my mom sure dose she loves it. She looks really good after she is done purring it on. Works wonders.
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
La Verne, CA

This product leaves a fresh sensation under eye area. I did not see any results but i used it until i was done with it.
Kayleah W.
Kayleah W.
Searcy

It does very well with getting rid of wrinkles. And it's almost as if you are using an eraser it is quick and accurate.
leslie H.