Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY

Made my skin feel super tight the way I wanted it to_ helped me look more away throughout the day
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Rome, NY

This roller I liked but I didn't love. The smell is amazing but I didn't see that good of results
amy m.
amy m.
Dallas, TX

It irritated my skin bad or idon't know if it was a chemical allergic reaction. never buying again
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Paris

The roller is so cool and comforting. My skin looks amazing and I can't wait to use it every day.
seleena b.
seleena b.
Manhattan, KS

Was not to happy with the roller ball. Seem like it would lockup and not always have a free flow.
Harmony L.
Harmony L.
Griffin, GA

Very great covers up wrinkles and or dark circles immediately. Very great product love using it.
Paola A.
Paola A.
Doral, FL

Cualquier producto de garnier tiene una fragancia exquisita y súper fresca además se la calidad.
Karina B.
Karina B.
Everett, MA

Love it, love it the results, my is just about to finish and I already buy another one. Tank you
Mary H.
Mary H.
Somerville, TN

Have tried but didn't work like I expected it to. Want to find a better product
Any suggestions
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
San Diego, TX

Love it. It was a nice product. Udiehrbrjdis d dksjd dks. I could keepnusing bit it a bit pricey
leslie H.