BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Alexa O.
Clarksville, TN
It's a good product and at first seemed ok but after a while roller turns Sticky and isn't as refreshing and helpful as promised
Breanna L.
Provo, UT
The roller feels so nice on your under eyes the formula is great. I recommend this product for any one with under eye circles too
Sandra C.
I used this product Every night and its perfect!!
It adheres perfectly to my face and eyes contour
It gives freshness to my skin
Crystle S.
Clare, MI
I love the feeling on my face after using this! Very light weight, no residue left behind - my eyes feel great agent I use this!
Aglae G.
Felt like the product wasn't really working for me after a couple of uses I decided to stop using it I wasn't very happy with it
Melinda R.
Omaha, NE
I love using this deep wrinkle roller with my nightly beauty routine. It is quick and easy for me to use which is another plus.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Awful just awful lol another one of those stupid gimmicky things I waisted my money on. Do not try you'll regret in my opinion
liliana p.
West Allis, WI
It's not the best, i don't know feels weird to roll something on your face and it didn't work at all for me. Waste to be honest
Shonda H.
Sacramento
Awesome product and feels so good and cool going on. Helps with moisture and puffiness. Good price too. Portable, easy to use.
Andrea S.
Clermont, FL
I use to use this every morning! Before I added my other daily routine. Made my skin around my eyes smoother and less wrinkly!
leslie H.