Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This roller is great. It takes almost no effort and it blends right in to my skin.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Muy bueno par alas ojeras y ayuda a refrescar y ayuda mucho a los ojos para poner
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Kingsport, TN
I use the one for under eye dark circles. I would totally recommend this product.
Love this product!!! I really liked the way it feels excpecially on my four head
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my skin soft. I did not notice any improvement in the wrinkles though.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I did not see any real difference using this product . I was a first time user.
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to use this for wrinkles to keep my face looking beautiful and healthy.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Middle River, MD
Works okay you can feel the tightening of it but doesn't last very long at all
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Eu uso esse por que minha mãe disse que ele era muito bom e eu aproveitou isso
Jose L.
Jose L.
Brentwood, NY
This product is actually very good the roller does help you with your wrinkles
leslie H.