BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
This product was ok i would be willing to try again. It is a little oily and did make me break out a bit.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Again with Garnier products as usual with everything of theirs I have tried I have not been disappointed the only downside to some of Garnier products as I think their prices are a little steep for the amount of product that you get but on the same hand they are cheaper than other things on the shelf and work just as well if not better
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and have repurchased. The roller ball is great. Feels like a mini massage. I did see results.
Buse G.
Amazing!! It Keeps You Looking Young And Healthy! After A Week Or Two You Notice The Changes On Your Skin Right Away.
Kayleah W.
Searcy
It does very well with getting rid of wrinkles. And it's almost as if you are using an eraser it is quick and accurate.
Amanda b.
Little Hocking, OH
Omg!just wait it's so smooth! It feel great on your skin u will love it oh yeah plus it works! U will see improvement
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This roller is great. It takes almost no effort and it blends right in to my skin.
Mary R.
Jacksonville, AR
Not impressed at all did not work for me and it is expensive thats all i can say about it
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel this product is kinda just okay. It's affordable... But worth using? Not really. I think I was pretty disappointing and never saw anything change. I've tried this item a couple times but I do not feel I will try this product again.
Aimee H.
Derby , Ks
Haven't got to use this product yet. Have been wanting to try. Hoping to do that real soon.
leslie H.