BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Gledys I.
12808 Madeley Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033. USA.
I started using this product several months ago and find that it does "lift" your wrinkles up and out. I love it and suggest you get it
Lauren T.
Collierville, TN
You need to use it consistently to see some differences but i dont have time to add this to my routine. It feels very relaxing though.
Sha M.
Longview, TX
My grandmother loves this product, I've used it once or twice but I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't exactly away if it works or not.
Joseline F.
Greta for when I feel like my eyes are very puffy. I like to keep this product in the fridge so that it's very cooling when I apply it.
Sarrah O.
Amazing !!!! Easy to apply and didn't have a chemical smell came in a cute package and is easy to have on the go. I love this product .
Sarah G.
Love this! It really feels good and works well! Will usually get this at Walmart. Really happy when there are coupons and sales on this
Kynna M.
Eugene, OR
This product is really good, but could be a little better. I would not buy it again, cause I did not like they whY it felt on my face.
Madysen H.
North English, IA
I don't have this anymore because I lost it but it was amazing!! I used it around my eyes and I can almost instantly see a differance.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this not to greasy sinks in and makes my undereyes feel awesome helps with my small wrinkles use it daily with or with out make up
Madison M.
Tucson, AZ
I love to put this in the fridge and use them under my eyes it's so soothing and calms your skin so well before moisturizer or primer
leslie H.