Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Tara N.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE

Love how I wake up in the morning and use the pro deep wrinkle roller and the cold sensation brings my tired eyes to life!
eliana j.
eliana j.

The one with makeup added in is great! not sure how effective it actually is though, but the makeup covers up dark circles
norma l.
norma l.

Love how the cool roll on touch gives a refreshing feel to your skin. Nice scent. Would love to see results faster though.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Winnipeg

It feels very fresh under my eyes it helps me to wake up and moisturize my skin I would definitely recommend it to others
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Middletown, DE

I didn't care for this too much. I used for 6-7 months and didn't notice a change. But I do like other products of theirs
Star K.
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN

Did not like this at all .was to sticky and made my eyes real puffy. I love Garnier products but this one was not for me.
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
East Stroudsburg, PA

I put this on my eyes before bed at night and I have noticed such a big difference in the bags and wrinkles under my eyes
Annd M.
Annd M.
Santiago de Compostela

No sé si este producto me acaba de convencer. Lo he comprado dos veces pero no veo que sea 100% efectivo. Estoy indecisa.
Chamiqua C.
Chamiqua C.
Brooklyn, NY

This stick is amazing and works really well even though I'm young I want to start really young using anti aging products
Alexa H.
Alexa H.

The roller ball is the best! Pop in the fridge for added benefits and also super soothing for puffy eyes in the morning!
leslie H.