Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Oil City, PA
I have really only used this a couple of times it was a good product but kinda expensive
Jeremie w.
Jeremie w.
Twentynine Palms, CA
It feels nice and cook when I roll it under my eyes. I tell everyone about this product
Caelan C.
Caelan C.
It dose the job but that is it leaves my skin oily and a little red would not buy again
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good brand ! They make very good products especially this one! Reasonable price to
Lavinia P.
Lavinia P.
I like these wrinkle roller creams, they feels good on the skin, and the smell is good.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
West Dennis, MA
Ok product didn't really notice a difference. I liked the roller aspect of this product
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Give a great lift I apply at bed time. Doesn't feel sticky or oily love this very much
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Denver, CO
Great product used it for years but difficult to find as not allot of stores carry it.
Berenyce P.
Berenyce P.
Las Vegas, NV
Been using for almost a year now.. Love how easy to put on and just let do its magic
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Biloxi, MS
In love this roller...its so convenient and it works wonders...my face feels amazing
leslie H.