Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't even describe how amazing this product is. Definitely five total stars for this!
Jeremie w.
Jeremie w.
Twentynine Palms, CA
It feels nice and cook when I roll it under my eyes. I tell everyone about this product
Caelan C.
Caelan C.
It dose the job but that is it leaves my skin oily and a little red would not buy again
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good brand ! They make very good products especially this one! Reasonable price to
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
West Dennis, MA
Ok product didn't really notice a difference. I liked the roller aspect of this product
Lavinia P.
Lavinia P.
I like these wrinkle roller creams, they feels good on the skin, and the smell is good.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Denver, CO
Great product used it for years but difficult to find as not allot of stores carry it.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Give a great lift I apply at bed time. Doesn't feel sticky or oily love this very much
Berenyce P.
Berenyce P.
Las Vegas, NV
Been using for almost a year now.. Love how easy to put on and just let do its magic
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Biloxi, MS
In love this roller...its so convenient and it works wonders...my face feels amazing
leslie H.