BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Karoline B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This roller will roll you right into a wrinkle free face! This will be money well spent on being the younger you that you dream of!
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
I've used this product under my makeup before I really like the way it helps with the wrinkles it's not to have on my face or oily.
Carmin R.
FL
so great. really work against my crows feet. I try it for a friend recommendation and I am in love with it right now. 100% approve
Elizabeth G.
Los Angeles, CA
This thing is great it is such a relaxing thing to do when you had a long day and the roller just feels amazing under your eyes.
Claudia M.
Ive used this in the anti puff version and it is okay. I like that it is cooling on my undereyes and actually reduces puffiness.
Aglae G.
Felt like the product wasn't really working for me after a couple of uses I decided to stop using it I wasn't very happy with it
Mj M.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
I think this is a great product for upkeep in the long run. Feels like new. Quite cost efficient since its also drug store handy!
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
I purchased this awhile back and wasnt super fond of the results. I didn't notice much of a difference, even with consistent use.
Sandra C.
I used this product Every night and its perfect!!
It adheres perfectly to my face and eyes contour
It gives freshness to my skin
Alexa O.
Clarksville, TN
It's a good product and at first seemed ok but after a while roller turns Sticky and isn't as refreshing and helpful as promised
leslie H.