Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
H V.
H V.
Bedford, IN

My go to wrinkle eraser! Especially since I tend to run on less and less sleep since becoming a mom!
Paula D.
Paula D.

I love how it makes you feel so #awake and #hydrated under your eyes for a nice boost before makeup
Allison M.
Allison M.
Ashtabula, OH

This product was light weight and made my skin feel and look firmer. I would recommend this product
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA

Easy to use and feels great on my skin, doesn't pull or cause any damage. super gentle and i love it
Linda S.
Linda S.

My roller ball broke after a few uses and I was unable to return for another. Kind of disappointed
Desiree Y.
Desiree Y.
Walnut Springs, TX

I love this product so much it honesty works wonders wouldn't want to get anything other than this
Heather M.
Heather M.
Poughkeepsie

I saw no noticeable results. I know its not a quick fix but felt like I was throwing my money away
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

I don't have many wrinkles but I don't want to wait till its to late . I use it and it's awesome .
Daisy W.
Daisy W.
Phoenix, AZ

I always get this I freaking love it would recommend for other people to get it to all the ladies
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY

Made my skin feel super tight the way I wanted it to_ helped me look more away throughout the day
leslie H.