BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Miranda G.
This is good for when your on a budget and need a little pick me up. It does make your wrinkles diminish however it does take a bit of time
Sylvia M.
Burlington, WA
I have used this product, but I was not impressed. I didn't feel that it worked on me as well as the advertised claims suggested it would.
Sophia C.
Pauls Valley, OK
It's a meh product. Like it's okay I mean I will use it because I already bought but won't buy it again unless I can't find anything better
Tiffany C.
BUFFALO, NY
Well I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this before, its actually really refreshing if u put it in the fridge for a bit before using
Susan D.
Bay Shore, NY
I have this product and I use it multiple times a week. I feel that it moisturizes my skin and keeps my wrinkles at bay. I will repurchase.
Stephanie P.
Norwalk, CA
Keeps my skin looking fresh ans new love the applicator goes smoothly over your skin , use this at least every day after removing my makeup
Amanda M.
Lavaca, AR
I absolutely love using the roller ball to massage the product into my under eye area! It leaves my eyes feeling much less puffy and cool..
Diane S.
Like the cool feeling of the roller ball but I'm not really impressed with the results. Really did nothing for puffy eyes or fine lines.
RR l.
Everett, WA
I use this on my undereye area... and WOW!!!!! I was hesitant buying this but I said "I'll just try it" and the results!!!!! Just wow!!!
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Decided to give this a try since i heard good things about it , so far so good. Love how it leaves my skin feeling and the smell as well.
leslie H.