Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
April A.
April A.
I thought the product was okay but I didn't use it long snuff to tell a difference I guess.
maria F.
maria F.
The product is really smooth, and you notice changes withing the week. Definitely recommend
Malissa C.
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
Absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel and if you use it as directed it works great
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
I have this product and it works alright. I feel like it really doesn't show any difference
martha J.
martha J.
Carson, CA
Leaves skin feeling fresh and supple. Difference noted within a few weeks of application.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Didn't see much of s change after using for 4 weeks. I didn't like the feel of it either.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Jacksonville, AR
Not impressed at all did not work for me and it is expensive thats all i can say about it
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I love the roll on, it feel so good in my dark circles of my eyes, I buy it in drugstore
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't even describe how amazing this product is. Definitely five total stars for this!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Oil City, PA
I have really only used this a couple of times it was a good product but kinda expensive
leslie H.