Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL

Hated this product wasted my money i didn't even see a diffrence in my skin didn't get ride of my wrinkles
Karen G.
Karen G.

Tried this, never really got into it enough to have any kind of extensive opinions. Like the roller ball
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
INDEPENDENCE, MO

I love this product and I referred it to a bunch of friends and they loved it and we all love it so much
Daniela w.
Daniela w.
Montgomery, AL

This product feel good while using. I'm not sure if the roller makes a difference but I'll keep using it
Robin G.
Robin G.
Fort Smith, AR

Works amazing...puffy and dark cjrcles are gone within 2 to 3 days. Made my eyes look younger less tired
Erika G.
Erika G.

I like how easy it was to use, real simple. I liked the product, I think it is a great thing to try out.
Medinah J.
Medinah J.

Great product I can definitely see a difference. I love that it was affordable and I highly recommend it
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX

Removes wrinkles really fast and these skin very smooth and soothing in this product I will buy it again
Esperanza H.
Esperanza H.
Fresno, CA

Good for the bags under my eyes really tightens the skin up..feel like a whole new person when I use it
Karley E.
Karley E.
Pittsburgh, PA

I bought this for my grandmother and it didn't work at all...very disappointed and not worth your money
leslie H.