BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Danielle C.
Kincaid, WV
Bought this for my mother and used it once or twice .. and can't believe how well it works. Tightens the face making you feel brand new !!
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
Decided to give this a try since i heard good things about it , so far so good. Love how it leaves my skin feeling and the smell as well.
Diane S.
Like the cool feeling of the roller ball but I'm not really impressed with the results. Really did nothing for puffy eyes or fine lines.
I use this to prevent wrinkles and it feels nice on. My mom used it too. I don't have wrinkles yet and hope this helps me to not get them
Carolina Z.
Excelente tratamiento para la piel, queda muy suave y tersa, yo lo aplico en la mañana y en la noche cada dia, si se nota la diferencia.
RR l.
Everett, WA
I use this on my undereye area... and WOW!!!!! I was hesitant buying this but I said "I'll just try it" and the results!!!!! Just wow!!!
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
This product does not get rid of winkles it moisturizing under the eye and that’s about it . I feel like it’s a waste of money and time.
Gina B.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is a great product to use around your eyes it dries quickly & can easily be incorporated into your morning & evening beauty regimen
Madysen H.
North English, IA
I don't have this anymore because I lost it but it was amazing!! I used it around my eyes and I can almost instantly see a differance.
Joseline F.
Greta for when I feel like my eyes are very puffy. I like to keep this product in the fridge so that it's very cooling when I apply it.
leslie H.