BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
I've used this product under my makeup before I really like the way it helps with the wrinkles it's not to have on my face or oily.
Amanda H.
Loved the way my skin felt and looked after I used this product! After many weeks of testing it out, it is really worth your money.
lele W.
Dundalk, MD
I bought this roller at a dollar store I would said its a great find it leaves a cooling feel that makes me feel like its working!
Josie B.
McAllen, TX
Fun to use! The roller feels cool on the skin and is fun to use. I never forget to use this product and my skin looks moisturized.
Melissa K.
Homer Glen, IL
Works well! Very cooling and awakening. Leaves you feeling refreshed and could see a slight difference over a long period of time.
Ronda S.
After I began my skin care regiment with Garnier overnight anti-age cream I just had to try this product too. Was not disappointed!
Lichelle J.
Akron, OH
I saw firming almost overnight amazing product! It's the perfect weight, you don't really feel it and it does exactly what it says
Cristal R.
Salem, OR
I Use this at night (used to) it's an awesome product I was very pleased with it. i would totally recommend this product to anyone.
Crystal A.
Wirtz, VA
Love this product i jave yrt to find a product tbat doesnt make my skin oily or feel like its caked on but this one done the trick.
Cindy S.
I liked this product. It did make my skin feel refreshed but I didn't notice a huge change from other similar products I've used.
leslie H.