Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Renee M.
Renee M.
Temperance, MI

Love this roller! I keep on my nightstand and it is applied upon waking! Really does what it says and works the entire day!
Khyati D.
Khyati D.

I use this for massage the crow feet around the eyes. The roller is great, less messy and does great job massaging my skin.
TERESA M.
TERESA M.
Phoenix, AZ

Really enjoy using this product it's a good bargain but a lot of the times I find that my store has run out of this product
Ines E.
Ines E.

Works for the moment. Not for prolonged use. Starts itching skin after a while. Used it for 4 weeks didn't see after results
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lake Elsinore, CA

This is one of my favorite anti-aging products out there. I would definitely use this product again and refer others to it!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Erath, LA

Not really a big fan. Bottle barley has any product inside. Or course not effective. Tried it and personally didn't like it
Mara P.
Mara P.

O melhor que há... Este produto tem uma espessura magnífica... a minha mãe utiliza muito até e ela adora e continua a usar
Tara N.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE

Love how I wake up in the morning and use the pro deep wrinkle roller and the cold sensation brings my tired eyes to life!
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Doylestown, PA

The crime feels so soothing when you roll it under your eye. It has a nice cooling effect and I love the rollerball dragon
eliana j.
eliana j.

The one with makeup added in is great! not sure how effective it actually is though, but the makeup covers up dark circles
leslie H.