Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX

Removes wrinkles really fast and these skin very smooth and soothing in this product I will buy it again
Medinah J.
Medinah J.

Great product I can definitely see a difference. I love that it was affordable and I highly recommend it
Karley E.
Karley E.
Pittsburgh, PA

I bought this for my grandmother and it didn't work at all...very disappointed and not worth your money
Rashida G.
Rashida G.
Central Point, OR

I live for this stuff but thats just me okay bye. Such a great product and man am i filled with sarcasm
Esperanza H.
Esperanza H.
Fresno, CA

Good for the bags under my eyes really tightens the skin up..feel like a whole new person when I use it
marina g.
marina g.
Anaheim, CA

Would like to try this one out.. i haven't seen this anywhere near me yet.. willicng to try this one out
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Very effective. I love it! Super easy to use. No mess. Not oily like other creams. Highly recommended.
Luz H.
Luz H.
Springdale, AR

The rolling part makes everything better. Feels everything feel fresh. I just love it. What wrinkles ?
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI

Love love love the wrinkle roller. Can't recommend this enough. Smells amazing and works even better.
Meg B.
Meg B.

Like how easy this product is to apply. Like how this product has a good smell to it. A little pricey
leslie H.