Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.
Arlington, TX

Its a Good Product ! Smells Amazing ☺️ And does what it calims to do! I would defintly keep trying this product in the future
Annje H.
Annje H.
Higley, AZ

Looooooves this product! So super easy to use, dries quickly. Zero skin irritation and you can immediately apply your makeup!
Cricket W.
Cricket W.
Red Oak, TX

Love love love! Removes puffy eyes almost instantly. Makes me feel younger and more beautiful. Smells nice for a roller also.
Roanna M.
Roanna M.

Feels nice and fresh on application. The rollerball is really nice to use instead of a lotion or something. It goes on clear.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Ocoee, FL

Made my skin very soft, didn't notice a huge difference right away but the longer I have used it the better it seems to help.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Houma, Louisiana

I love this product this. I also love the applicator and how it nourishes my skin. This is defenetly in my skin care routine
Tally B.
Tally B.

É bom passar a baixo dos olhos as rugas depois de um mes de uso vai desaparecendo, eu uso toda noite apos o banho, recommendo
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Allenhurst, GA

I have used this product multiple times as I have seen results quickly! I love that it's a roll on as it is very convenient.
Yahaira R.
Yahaira R.
Clarksville, TN

Real great product not grease at all make face soft and good value need more product tho kinda pricey but is worth nit harsh
Erika B.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX

I love this product! Not only is it affordable, it's also super easy to use. I love the way my skin feels after application.
leslie H.