BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Erin A.
Dowagiac, MI
I loved using this roller. At first I didn't think I would like it because I do prefer to apply lotions with my fingers, but it worked great!
victoria h.
Turlock, CA
This is a must have for wrinkles, its easy to use, just roll it on and drys quickly for those days when your in a hurry to get out the door.
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Really good!
Basically I'm really happy with all the products in this brand.
This cream and the BB cream are working pretty well in my face!
Riley M.
Commerce City, CO
It felt refreshing, but I saw no difference after. I wouldn't rebuy it personally. But it felt great after so maybe it will need more time
Danielle C.
Kincaid, WV
Bought this for my mother and used it once or twice .. and can't believe how well it works. Tightens the face making you feel brand new !!
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
Well I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this before, its actually really refreshing if u put it in the fridge for a bit before using
Sylvia M.
Burlington, WA
I have used this product, but I was not impressed. I didn't feel that it worked on me as well as the advertised claims suggested it would.
Kayla F.
When you first put this product on its cold but instantly makes your eyes feel rejuvenated and the smell is great it's a light fresh smell.
Miranda G.
This is good for when your on a budget and need a little pick me up. It does make your wrinkles diminish however it does take a bit of time
angely h.
Girardville, PA
I use this product under my eye for redness and puffiness also when I feel like I have too many bags under my eyes it work to lift them up
leslie H.