Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Bella G.
Bella G.
Lowgap, NC

I love this product so so much!!!! It really does remove wrinkles and sometimes my baggyness under my eyes
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Butler, PA

Pricey and herder to find but definitely revitalizes your under eyes and helps remove wrinkles on the face
wana w.
wana w.
Johor

Its easy to apply because of roller application. I loved it so much and this product works well at my skin
Brittany b.
Brittany b.

I love how this helps my face with lines and wrinkles and I love the roller ball it helps with application
it feels so smooth on the sking with generous amounts its effective and its very gentle on the skin feels
Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL

It is very nice roll on the skin and leaves me Garnier skin smooth and not sticky... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

I love this and have repurchased. The roller ball is great. Feels like a mini massage. I did see results.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Soquel, CA

Help well I don't sleep enough or when I look very tired from work. Slides on super easy and dries quick.
KATIE S.
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY

This product was ok i would be willing to try again. It is a little oily and did make me break out a bit.
Abbey A.
Abbey A.

This did absolutely nothing for my eyes at all i hated it i don't like the smell or the feeling it leaves
leslie H.