Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Leatha S.
Leatha S.
Imperial, NE
Love it
It helped a lot around my eyes. Did not feel heavy on my skin made my skin look better
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I didn't really care for this product. It didn't do want it said and I used for several weeks.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This is great first thing in the morning. The feel of the cool metal on your eyes is wonderful
luvitx s.
luvitx s.
Miami, Florida
Am the contour more smooth and without much dark circles and under-eye bags I love the Effect
Elena C.
Elena C.
This product fella very refreshing under the eyes and it's really nice and it smells good too
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Loganville, GA
Didn't see much effect on my under eye wrinkles after using it for a while. I saw no results.
Deborah K.
Deborah K.
I like this product but it does not absorb into the skin well and feels a little alcoholic-y.
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Chico, CA
This wrinkle roller works good and it's easy to use and it helps my skin look younger looking
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Hingham , MA
the roller is soothing on the eyes and face, while the serum its conforting and moitsurizing
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Parrish, FL
Love this product good for wrinkles that aren't so deep makes the skin look and feel younger
leslie H.