Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I didn't really care for this product. It didn't do want it said and I used for several weeks.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great first thing in the morning. The feel of the cool metal on your eyes is wonderful
luvitx s.
luvitx s.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Am the contour more smooth and without much dark circles and under-eye bags I love the Effect
Deborah K.
Deborah K.
I like this product but it does not absorb into the skin well and feels a little alcoholic-y.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Loganville, GA
Didn't see much effect on my under eye wrinkles after using it for a while. I saw no results.
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Chico, CA
This wrinkle roller works good and it's easy to use and it helps my skin look younger looking
Elena C.
Elena C.
This product fella very refreshing under the eyes and it's really nice and it smells good too
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Parrish, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product good for wrinkles that aren't so deep makes the skin look and feel younger
Tori C.
Tori C.
Chesapeake, VA
I bought this for my sister and grandma all of us used it for a while and loved the results.
Nina S.
Nina S.
Great product helps with wrinkles I had under my eyes and the roller pen is very easy to use
leslie H.