Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL

It is very nice roll on the skin and leaves me Garnier skin smooth and not sticky... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

I love this and have repurchased. The roller ball is great. Feels like a mini massage. I did see results.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Soquel, CA

Help well I don't sleep enough or when I look very tired from work. Slides on super easy and dries quick.
Abbey A.
Abbey A.

This did absolutely nothing for my eyes at all i hated it i don't like the smell or the feeling it leaves
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
INDEPENDENCE, MO

I love this product and I referred it to a bunch of friends and they loved it and we all love it so much
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL

Hated this product wasted my money i didn't even see a diffrence in my skin didn't get ride of my wrinkles
Daniela w.
Daniela w.
Montgomery, AL

This product feel good while using. I'm not sure if the roller makes a difference but I'll keep using it
Erika G.
Erika G.

I like how easy it was to use, real simple. I liked the product, I think it is a great thing to try out.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Fort Smith, AR

Works amazing...puffy and dark cjrcles are gone within 2 to 3 days. Made my eyes look younger less tired
Medinah J.
Medinah J.

Great product I can definitely see a difference. I love that it was affordable and I highly recommend it
leslie H.