Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY

I didn't find this product to be effective. It feels nice but literally had no effect on my skin whatsoever.
Libna S.
Libna S.
San Bernardino

Ufff este producto si que me lleno el ojo. Sentía muy relajada fresca y deshilachado si lo volveré a comprar
Yael S.
Yael S.
Brownsville, TX

Best product ever. Its really easy to use and apply. It works perfectly and i sure recommend this to anyone.
Cally J.
Cally J.
Chesapeake, VA

Love the cooling sensation. Really helps wake you up on early mornings. Also moisturizes the under eye area.
Samantha a.
Samantha a.
Longmont, CO

Makes you look amazing some of the best stuff you look nice and refreshed one of the best products I've used
Macie H.
Macie H.
Denton, TX

This is so easy to just keep in a small bag in my purse and I can see a noticeable difference when I use it.
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Beaumont, TX

I love how it rolls on! It fast and easy and shows actually results! I advice everyone to use this product!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

Really like this product! It seems to work so far, going to continue using it in hopes to see good results!
Shannon Elysabeth M.
Shannon Elysabeth M.
Cleveland, OH

I used this daily for a month and did not see a ton of difference. But it smells good, and is easy to use.
Bella G.
Bella G.
Lowgap, NC

I love this product so so much!!!! It really does remove wrinkles and sometimes my baggyness under my eyes
leslie H.