BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Im not a very big user of wrinkle cremes, as often find they are a waist of time and money. using this has changed my mind on them quick and easy with results.
Ashley S.
gulfport, ms
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product...the roller ball feels wonderful on the skin and quite smooth
Amanda F.
I use this around my eyes and mouth and I absolutely love it seems to actually work and takes the fine lines away I would recommend anyone who wants lines gone buy this
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product for my mom and tried it out as well. The price was a bit much for me going in my instincts. But I thought we'd give it a try. While this product feels incredible going on, I don't feel like it did a whole lot for me. It may just be that I didn't use it long enough but I wasn't seeing dramatic results.
Jessica C.
Love how it feels. not sticky or makes me itchy. great on the price saw results right away. have recommended it before many times with great results for other pl
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I didn't really care for this product. It didn't do want it said and I used for several weeks.
Jade C.
Lexington, IL
I love this roller. I keep it in my bedside table, and every night when I go to bed, I put it on my freshly washed face. The product is reasonably priced and I believe the effects are pretty good. It is not super heavy or greasy, and it doesn't get all over my pillowcase.
Ashlynn M.
Florence, SC
This product really didn't live up to its hype. It is very easy to apply and the roller actually felt kinda nice on my skin but other than that it didn't have any affect on my skin.
Imelda H.
This product is absolutely amazing I can never find a better product. I'm so glad I found this product. I bought it in my local beauty store .
Jolianna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because you can roll it on to your skin I would recommend this u can get it at target and Walmart
leslie H.