BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Andrea G.
Rochester, NY
Personally I noticed my eyes more moisturizer but it did not impact the darkness or wrinkles at all. Didn't feel this product was a necessity!
Crissie W.
And you this under my eyes and also all my eyelids to help with the puffiness and wrinkles. It does a great job I would definitely recommend
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Really good!
Basically I'm really happy with all the products in this brand.
This cream and the BB cream are working pretty well in my face!
Tara G.
Conway
I'm 35 years old with a newborn so any products that help me remove these wrinkles is amazing! I like that it's a roller and very mess free!
Katherine M.
Knoxville, TN
Love love love this. I use it every morning before applying makeup and every night before bed and my skin always feels so soft and plush :).
victoria h.
Turlock, CA
This is a must have for wrinkles, its easy to use, just roll it on and drys quickly for those days when your in a hurry to get out the door.
Erin A.
Dowagiac, MI
I loved using this roller. At first I didn't think I would like it because I do prefer to apply lotions with my fingers, but it worked great!
Wren C.
Sadly, neither me, nor my friends,and husband saw improvement on the skin around my eyes after using a whole supply of this Garnier product.
Miranda G.
This is good for when your on a budget and need a little pick me up. It does make your wrinkles diminish however it does take a bit of time
Sophia C.
Pauls Valley, OK
It's a meh product. Like it's okay I mean I will use it because I already bought but won't buy it again unless I can't find anything better
leslie H.