BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Paris
The roller is so cool and comforting. My skin looks amazing and I can't wait to use it every day.
seleena b.
seleena b.
Manhattan, KS
Was not to happy with the roller ball. Seem like it would lockup and not always have a free flow.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is a neat gadget. I really like how it helps my skin and using it is always a fun experience
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my skin feel super tight the way I wanted it to_ helped me look more away throughout the day
Karina B.
Karina B.
Everett, MA
Love it, love it the results, my is just about to finish and I already buy another one. Tank you
Harmony L.
Harmony L.
Griffin, GA
Very great covers up wrinkles and or dark circles immediately. Very great product love using it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
San Diego, TX
Love it. It was a nice product. Udiehrbrjdis d dksjd dks. I could keepnusing bit it a bit pricey
Sadia Z.
Sadia Z.
Great product!! The roller gives a gentle message to the under eye area which really helps!! ūüėĄūüėĄ
Mary H.
Mary H.
Somerville, TN
Have tried but didn't work like I expected it to. Want to find a better product
Any suggestions
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I didn't really care for this product. It didn't do want it said and I used for several weeks.
leslie H.