BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Melanie S.
This product didn't help me with my under eye rinkles. I put this on every night before bed and after a month of usage nothing had happened yet.
Venita R.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this product but it was not what I had hoped it would be, I saw little results,the product was not the same as some other products I tried
Anne B.
It was cooling and refreshing to my undereye area. It isn’t a product that I’ve added to my daily regimen because I’ve found others that I prefer
Brittaney O.
I liked it. It made my under eyes feel super tight and firm. But as far as a long term difference, I don't know how much of a difference it made.
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
Used this for under eye wrinkles and was not impressed. I used for about a month and felt like there was no change in the appearance of wrinkles.
Destiny H.
This was an okay product. Didn't exactly help with the wrinkles under my eyes but it made them more smooth and not as harsh looking and feeling.
Amy T.
Alton, Tx
This is awesome it clears and prevents your wrinkles from happening this is a must!😍😍 and it makes your skin really soft as well and moisturizing
Megan G.
Clinton, KY
I loved this product because it made my skin feel smooth after I used it! I couldn't live without this in my makeup bag! I absolutely love it!
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
Anti aging is extremely important to me and I use this product every night before bed!! It can be pricey but it is well worth it in my opinion
Tekia F.
Evansville, IN
I like using the Garnier Rollerball for my eye puffiness especially if I've had a late night. The rollerball helps make my eyes look refreshed.
leslie H.