BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great first thing in the morning. The feel of the cool metal on your eyes is wonderful
Leatha S.
Imperial, NE
Love it
It helped a lot around my eyes. Did not feel heavy on my skin made my skin look better
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I didn't really care for this product. It didn't do want it said and I used for several weeks.
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Am the contour more smooth and without much dark circles and under-eye bags I love the Effect
Elena C.
This product fella very refreshing under the eyes and it's really nice and it smells good too
Deborah K.
I like this product but it does not absorb into the skin well and feels a little alcoholic-y.
Griselda M.
Chico, CA
This wrinkle roller works good and it's easy to use and it helps my skin look younger looking
Jessica R.
Loganville, GA
Didn't see much effect on my under eye wrinkles after using it for a while. I saw no results.
Shelby J.
Saint Marys, OH
The smell is absolutely heavenly. I love the way it feels on my face. I love the applicator.
Carmen B.
Los Angeles, CA
Haven't tried this
I know i have wrinkles under my eyes for no sleep
I think ill buy and try