Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Daisy W.
Daisy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I always get this I freaking love it would recommend for other people to get it to all the ladies
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is a neat gadget. I really like how it helps my skin and using it is always a fun experience
seleena b.
seleena b.
Manhattan, KS
Was not to happy with the roller ball. Seem like it would lockup and not always have a free flow.
amy m.
amy m.
Dallas, TX
It irritated my skin bad or idon't know if it was a chemical allergic reaction. never buying again
Harmony L.
Harmony L.
Griffin, GA
Very great covers up wrinkles and or dark circles immediately. Very great product love using it.
Karina B.
Karina B.
Everett, MA
Love it, love it the results, my is just about to finish and I already buy another one. Tank you
Mary H.
Mary H.
Somerville, TN
Have tried but didn't work like I expected it to. Want to find a better product
Any suggestions
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
San Diego, TX
Love it. It was a nice product. Udiehrbrjdis d dksjd dks. I could keepnusing bit it a bit pricey
Sadia Z.
Sadia Z.
Great product!! The roller gives a gentle message to the under eye area which really helps!! 😄😄
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This is great first thing in the morning. The feel of the cool metal on your eyes is wonderful
leslie H.