Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Delia A.
Delia A.
Riverside, CA

I have the Garnier for Winkle roll on and I use it at night before I go to bed , I like it and it works for me
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK

Was a good product not too harsh .not an expensive item .does what t says it will do and not make you skin dry
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Mount Hope, WV

This product is easy to use with quick results...love it!! Keeps my wrinkles in check and my face on fleek lol
DEBRA S.
DEBRA S.
Gladstone, MI

ive been using this for over 3 years and its quick and easy to use and only take s afew minutes of your tim e
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA

I use this product everyday and I'm in love. It's so affordable and so smooth feeling on the skin love it!!!!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Bexley, OH

Good results, but i expected more from this especially because of the price of the product. It's an "ok" item
Jackie R.
Jackie R.

Didn't see any difference. It was easy to use and it felt nice when being put on. I was kind of disappointed.
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.

I love this because you can roll it on to your skin I would recommend this u can get it at target and Walmart
Blanca R.
Blanca R.

This doesn't really work & it's very confusing to out it on very tricky it's also pricey for being drugstore
Yurby V.
Yurby V.
florida

Pues en lo particular no me agrado aunque el aroma esta bien, pero me dejo un poco más grasosa de lo normal.
leslie H.