BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
maria b.
I dont like using my hands to apply cream makeup on my face and with this roller is so easy to apply without having to get my hands dirty.i like it
Patricia D.
York, PA
I really really like how it rolls on and feels cool to the under eye area. I am fighting the aging process with everything I have, and this helps.
Shanay H.
I used to always use this product. It's not over priced and it works. I don't really know why I stopped using it but I may have to start it again.
Tiffany W.
Ava, MO
This product seems to be doing well... I don't have any wrinkles cause I'm still young but I use it on my forehead and my eye area.. like it so far!
Miss S.
Wichita Falls , TX
I think this product can work in teenage skins, but now I need something more moist. I have oily skin in my eye area, and this doesn´t convince me.
Jennessa B.
Milan, MI
I love what this product is doing so far. I have only been using this for about a month so far. I have noticed my wrinkles looking less prominent.
Jacquelyn A.
Fort Lee, VA
I've only use it once. I didn't see my need to continue using it so I stopped. What I can say is that it didn't irritate my eyes so that's a plus.
member-668da
I didn’t feel this did what it stated it was supposed to do. I could tell no difference after using it fir 4 weeks. My wrinkles looked the same....
Destiny H.
This was an okay product. Didn't exactly help with the wrinkles under my eyes but it made them more smooth and not as harsh looking and feeling.
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
Used this for under eye wrinkles and was not impressed. I used for about a month and felt like there was no change in the appearance of wrinkles.
leslie H.