BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Danielle C.
Kincaid, WV
Bought this for my mother and used it once or twice .. and can't believe how well it works. Tightens the face making you feel brand new !!
Sylvia M.
Burlington, WA
I have used this product, but I was not impressed. I didn't feel that it worked on me as well as the advertised claims suggested it would.
Taren M.
This product is easy to use thanks to the simple roll on applicator. The cream gives full coverage to make sure there aren't any wrinkles.
Shorty J.
Didn't work for me, wasted my money. It makes the under eye moist, it hydrates, but doesn't firm, tighten, or help wrinkles in my opinion.
Riley M.
Commerce City, CO
It felt refreshing, but I saw no difference after. I wouldn't rebuy it personally. But it felt great after so maybe it will need more time
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
Well I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this before, its actually really refreshing if u put it in the fridge for a bit before using
Stephanie P.
Norwalk, CA
Keeps my skin looking fresh ans new love the applicator goes smoothly over your skin , use this at least every day after removing my makeup
Kayla F.
When you first put this product on its cold but instantly makes your eyes feel rejuvenated and the smell is great it's a light fresh smell.
Miranda G.
This is good for when your on a budget and need a little pick me up. It does make your wrinkles diminish however it does take a bit of time
Amanda M.
Lavaca, AR
I absolutely love using the roller ball to massage the product into my under eye area! It leaves my eyes feeling much less puffy and cool..
leslie H.