BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY
Made my skin feel super tight the way I wanted it to_ helped me look more away throughout the day
Elizabeth T.
Paris
The roller is so cool and comforting. My skin looks amazing and I can't wait to use it every day.
Harmony L.
Griffin, GA
Very great covers up wrinkles and or dark circles immediately. Very great product love using it.
Karina B.
Everett, MA
Love it, love it the results, my is just about to finish and I already buy another one. Tank you
Mary H.
Somerville, TN
Have tried but didn't work like I expected it to. Want to find a better product
Any suggestions
Samantha M.
San Diego, TX
Love it. It was a nice product. Udiehrbrjdis d dksjd dks. I could keepnusing bit it a bit pricey
Sadia Z.
Great product!! The roller gives a gentle message to the under eye area which really helps!! ūüėĄūüėĄ
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This is great first thing in the morning. The feel of the cool metal on your eyes is wonderful
Leatha S.
Imperial, NE
Love it
It helped a lot around my eyes. Did not feel heavy on my skin made my skin look better
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I didn't really care for this product. It didn't do want it said and I used for several weeks.
leslie H.