Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Madysen H.
Madysen H.
North English, IA

I don't have this anymore because I lost it but it was amazing!! I used it around my eyes and I can almost instantly see a differance.
Kynna M.
Kynna M.
Eugene, OR

This product is really good, but could be a little better. I would not buy it again, cause I did not like they whY it felt on my face.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.

Nice Fresh feeling on your skin. I use it every night before bed. When you wake up you can see a difference in your skins appearance.
Irena C.
Irena C.

I tried this Roller but was not so happy maybe that I am for this still not old. But I give it to my mom and she likes it and use it.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Murfreesboro, TN

I did not like the roller ball because I felt it was very complicated to use. I don't think that I will be repurchasing this product.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Tucson, AZ

I love to put this in the fridge and use them under my eyes it's so soothing and calms your skin so well before moisturizer or primer
lexi l.
lexi l.

Loved this product works great has nice packaging and it's a reasonable price highly recommend to anyone who needs a wrinkle roller
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Tahlequah, OK

I like this for under they eye. It's not a product I use every day but it is Excellent to help with puffiness under they eye! Love!
Karoline B.
Karoline B.
Wesley Chapel, FL

This roller will roll you right into a wrinkle free face! This will be money well spent on being the younger you that you dream of!
Evie B.
Evie B.
taunton

Don't recommenced to anyone I've tried better ones which cost a similar price. you don't receive much product for what you pay for
leslie H.