Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Brentwood, NY

Really works i recommend it. i was a little skeptical at first but i still bought it and to my surprise it works
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX

It feels nice on the skin. It didn't make a huge difference in my deeper lines, but it did improve my skin some.
Beth T.
Beth T.
Belleville, IL

This is perfect when you have those deep wrinkles that just will not go away. It also gives you a great eye lift
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Richmond, ME

Helped with tightening my under eyes and dark circles fading definitely would recommend it to family and friends
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Locust Grove, GA

Immediately after using the cool roller, your skin feels rejuvenated. The roller ball makes application so easy!
Iris Q.
Iris Q.
Charlottesville, VA

Nothing the brag about. I used it for about a month and saw no improvement. Nothing. And the smell is horrible.
Jamie  A.
Jamie A.
Alice, TX

The roller is a great idea! Easy way to apply the product. Feels great on my skin. Skin looks better after use.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA

The cooling roller is refreshing and I can tell the difference in my laugh lines around my eyes within 2 weeks!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT

I have personally not seen a difference. not at all impressed! I used it every night for 3 weeks and nothing!!!
Delia A.
Delia A.
Riverside, CA

I have the Garnier for Winkle roll on and I use it at night before I go to bed , I like it and it works for me
leslie H.