BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
H V.
H V.
Bedford, IN
My go to wrinkle eraser! Especially since I tend to run on less and less sleep since becoming a mom!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Ashtabula, OH
This product was light weight and made my skin feel and look firmer. I would recommend this product
Paula D.
Paula D.
I love how it makes you feel so #awake and #hydrated under your eyes for a nice boost before makeup
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use and feels great on my skin, doesn't pull or cause any damage. super gentle and i love it
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I don't have many wrinkles but I don't want to wait till its to late . I use it and it's awesome .
Heather M.
Heather M.
Poughkeepsie
I saw no noticeable results. I know its not a quick fix but felt like I was throwing my money away
Desiree Y.
Desiree Y.
Walnut Springs, TX
I love this product so much it honesty works wonders wouldn't want to get anything other than this
Linda S.
Linda S.
My roller ball broke after a few uses and I was unable to return for another. Kind of disappointed
Daisy W.
Daisy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I always get this I freaking love it would recommend for other people to get it to all the ladies
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Paris
The roller is so cool and comforting. My skin looks amazing and I can't wait to use it every day.
leslie H.