Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
I love it, great piece for such a awesome product. Kind of sticky to skin after it dries its pperect
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Easy to use and feels great on my skin, doesn't pull or cause any damage. super gentle and i love it
Allison M.
Allison M.
Ashtabula, OH
This product was light weight and made my skin feel and look firmer. I would recommend this product
Paula D.
Paula D.
I love how it makes you feel so #awake and #hydrated under your eyes for a nice boost before makeup
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I don't have many wrinkles but I don't want to wait till its to late . I use it and it's awesome .
Desiree Y.
Desiree Y.
Walnut Springs, TX
I love this product so much it honesty works wonders wouldn't want to get anything other than this
Linda S.
Linda S.
My roller ball broke after a few uses and I was unable to return for another. Kind of disappointed
Heather M.
Heather M.
Poughkeepsie
I saw no noticeable results. I know its not a quick fix but felt like I was throwing my money away
seleena b.
seleena b.
Manhattan, KS
Was not to happy with the roller ball. Seem like it would lockup and not always have a free flow.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is a neat gadget. I really like how it helps my skin and using it is always a fun experience
leslie H.