Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Bakersfield, CA

I have used many eye cream and I like this one I don't have wrinkles but i love the way it makes my under eye feels
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Stuart, Fl

I loved how it didn't make me look as tired. It helped with my bags but didn't feel it lasted long. Good smelling!
BRENDA G.
BRENDA G.
Tulsa, OK

I LIKED THE LIFT PRO DEEP WRINKLE ROLLER IT HELPS YOU A LOT FOR THE WRINKLE AND THE SKIN FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU PUT ON
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

I didn't see a difference. And also it was very expensive but I am not sure if it was the way I applied it or not.
Tina H.
Tina H.

This stuff works wonders and helps with my worry creases I maybe to young to have wrencles but I have stress marks
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY

OMG loved it super cooling under eye the metal roller ball takes away all puffiness it my morning's go to product
tamia h.
tamia h.

Love this so much! My wrinkles become extinct with this product! I've never looked better or felt more confident!
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Deer Park, TX

This product is easy to apply but I don't feel like it has done wonders to my skin. But it could just be my skin.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Commerce, GA

Has Dramatically reduced wrinlkes around lips and eyes after only 2 weeks. Can't wait to see further improvement
Angie H.
Angie H.
Kokomo, IN

I use the Garnier under my eyes, around my mouth area and on my forehead. Basically , all over my face and neck.
leslie H.