BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Deanna D.
Pecos, TX
Great roller ! I alternate this with my eye cream and sleep with the serum! Great for people that need that extra boost of moisture to avoid wrinkles
Gabby L.
Fun to apply to the face with the roller ball! Doesn't have a terrible scent from the cream. The product ran out super face, but I would repurchase.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Definitely a good anti aging treatment to add to your starter routine. It's good to get started early and before you get the wrinkles or the sagging.
Niki W.
Love how this rolls on cool and smoothes out any imperfections in my skin! The cooling effect also leaves my under eye feeling refreshed and lifted.
Jacqueline C.
Really relieves eye puffiness and swelling. Keeps the skin around the eyes looking relaxed in the morning before applying makeup. Decreases wrinkles.
Lisa G.
Buhl, ID
I like the ease of the roller. It seemed to lift the under eye up and droed nicely. Would have liked to see it have some caffene to wake up dry eyes
Paulina G.
love love love this pr!duct! it feel amazing on my skin, i bought mine at wal-mart so they are always in stock, effective and easy to use, great buy!
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this product for those didn't get enough sleep last night days it really de puffs my under eyes and gets me looking like I slept 8 hours love it
Tiffany W.
Ava, MO
This product seems to be doing well... I don't have any wrinkles cause I'm still young but I use it on my forehead and my eye area.. like it so far!
Shanay H.
I used to always use this product. It's not over priced and it works. I don't really know why I stopped using it but I may have to start it again.
leslie H.