Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
I use this to prevent wrinkles and it feels nice on. My mom used it too. I don't have wrinkles yet and hope this helps me to not get them
Mia L.
Mia L.
Miami

I love this lift pro deep wrinkle roller its amazing and worth it you should go out and buy it. It is so Gentle i use it all the time now
Carolina Z.
Carolina Z.

Excelente tratamiento para la piel, queda muy suave y tersa, yo lo aplico en la mañana y en la noche cada dia, si se nota la diferencia.
jessica Paola P.
jessica Paola P.
yungay644, Villa Serena 2, quilpue, Valparaíso, Chile

estos roller son muy buenos a mi en lo personal me encantan y la calidad de los productos de Garnier son de muy alta calidad
me encantan
Joseline F.
Joseline F.

Greta for when I feel like my eyes are very puffy. I like to keep this product in the fridge so that it's very cooling when I apply it.
Sha M.
Sha M.
Longview, TX

My grandmother loves this product, I've used it once or twice but I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't exactly away if it works or not.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Love this! It really feels good and works well! Will usually get this at Walmart. Really happy when there are coupons and sales on this
Alexa D.
Alexa D.

I felt like it had a great cooling effect with the metal ball and reduced some redness but did not see a big improvement in my wrinkles
Sarrah O.
Sarrah O.

Amazing !!!! Easy to apply and didn't have a chemical smell came in a cute package and is easy to have on the go. I love this product .
Gledys I.
Gledys I.
12808 Madeley Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033. USA.

I started using this product several months ago and find that it does "lift" your wrinkles up and out. I love it and suggest you get it
leslie H.