BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Meg B.
Like how easy this product is to apply. Like how this product has a good smell to it. A little pricey
Elquen C.
Mesa, AZ
Very refresing, love the roller especially when cooled. Its easy to use mess free, would recommend .
H V.
Bedford, IN
My go to wrinkle eraser! Especially since I tend to run on less and less sleep since becoming a mom!
I love it, great piece for such a awesome product. Kind of sticky to skin after it dries its pperect
Mar A.
Littlerock, CA
After one use you can definitely see wrinkles diminish! And for the price I would high recommend it.
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
Working in the hospital, this quickly de-puffs and smooths my eye skin. Easily stored in your purse!
Chelsea D.
Susanville, CA
I don't love this item the roller frequently became stuck however the formula is nice and works well
Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this product, I've used this for wrinkles and puffiness around my eyes and, it works wonders.
Paula D.
I love how it makes you feel so #awake and #hydrated under your eyes for a nice boost before makeup
Allison M.
Ashtabula, OH
This product was light weight and made my skin feel and look firmer. I would recommend this product
leslie H.