Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#28 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
tamia h.
tamia h.

Love this so much! My wrinkles become extinct with this product! I've never looked better or felt more confident!
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Deer Park, TX

This product is easy to apply but I don't feel like it has done wonders to my skin. But it could just be my skin.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY

OMG loved it super cooling under eye the metal roller ball takes away all puffiness it my morning's go to product
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Brentwood, NY

Really works i recommend it. i was a little skeptical at first but i still bought it and to my surprise it works
Angie H.
Angie H.
Kokomo, IN

I use the Garnier under my eyes, around my mouth area and on my forehead. Basically , all over my face and neck.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Commerce, GA

Has Dramatically reduced wrinlkes around lips and eyes after only 2 weeks. Can't wait to see further improvement
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX

It feels nice on the skin. It didn't make a huge difference in my deeper lines, but it did improve my skin some.
Beth T.
Beth T.
Belleville, IL

This is perfect when you have those deep wrinkles that just will not go away. It also gives you a great eye lift
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Locust Grove, GA

Immediately after using the cool roller, your skin feels rejuvenated. The roller ball makes application so easy!
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Richmond, ME

Helped with tightening my under eyes and dark circles fading definitely would recommend it to family and friends
leslie H.