BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Brittaney O.
I liked it. It made my under eyes feel super tight and firm. But as far as a long term difference, I don't know how much of a difference it made.
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
Used this for under eye wrinkles and was not impressed. I used for about a month and felt like there was no change in the appearance of wrinkles.
Venita R.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this product but it was not what I had hoped it would be, I saw little results,the product was not the same as some other products I tried
Melanie S.
This product didn't help me with my under eye rinkles. I put this on every night before bed and after a month of usage nothing had happened yet.
Destiny H.
This was an okay product. Didn't exactly help with the wrinkles under my eyes but it made them more smooth and not as harsh looking and feeling.
Amy T.
Alton, Tx
This is awesome it clears and prevents your wrinkles from happening this is a must!😍😍 and it makes your skin really soft as well and moisturizing
Geraldine G.
I don't like very much... this product not work very well in my eyes i hope work very well in others eyes because is a product very accesible.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this use everyday..... 2wwww2 u can always get coupons out of the Sunday paper for this product ... And other savings at local drugstores
Imelda H.
This product is absolutely amazing I can never find a better product. I'm so glad I found this product. I bought it in my local beauty store .
Maria S.
Washington, IA
This is a really great product I started using about a month and ago and I can already see a difference my lines a diminishing...grate product
leslie H.