BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Robin G.
Robin G.
Fort Smith, AR
Works amazing...puffy and dark cjrcles are gone within 2 to 3 days. Made my eyes look younger less tired
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Removes wrinkles really fast and these skin very smooth and soothing in this product I will buy it again
Erika G.
Erika G.
I like how easy it was to use, real simple. I liked the product, I think it is a great thing to try out.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
INDEPENDENCE, MO
I love this product and I referred it to a bunch of friends and they loved it and we all love it so much
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hated this product wasted my money i didn't even see a diffrence in my skin didn't get ride of my wrinkles
Esperanza H.
Esperanza H.
Fresno, CA
Good for the bags under my eyes really tightens the skin up..feel like a whole new person when I use it
marina g.
marina g.
Anaheim, CA
Would like to try this one out.. i haven't seen this anywhere near me yet.. willicng to try this one out
Karley E.
Karley E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this for my grandmother and it didn't work at all...very disappointed and not worth your money
Luz H.
Luz H.
Springdale, AR
The rolling part makes everything better. Feels everything feel fresh. I just love it. What wrinkles ?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Very effective. I love it! Super easy to use. No mess. Not oily like other creams. Highly recommended.
leslie H.