Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Buse G.
Buse G.

Amazing!! It Keeps You Looking Young And Healthy! After A Week Or Two You Notice The Changes On Your Skin Right Away.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Lockport, IL

This deep wrinkle roller was very easy to use, but it didn't seem to work as expected. I saw no noticible difference.
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Little Hocking, OH

Omg!just wait it's so smooth! It feel great on your skin u will love it oh yeah plus it works! U will see improvement
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Clinton, MD

I had a lot of wrinkles on my forehead but with this that went away. All I had to do is roll it around and it worked.
Kristina  V.
Kristina V.
Montgomery, AL

I used this on my forehead and I am impressed! I love the way it leaves my skin soft and gets the wrinkles to leave!
Becca D.
Becca D.
Knox, PA

Loved this product. I used it under my eyes and it made a noticeable difference. Made my eyes feel fresh and renewed
Lori D.
Lori D.
Lawrenceburg, KY

Okay but used better. I like the applicator and it feels cool and refreshing to apply but yhe results aren't great.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Bothell, WA

Works well under my eyes to wake me up in the miring. I liked it best if I put the roller in the freezer before use
Karen W.
Karen W.
Rector, AR

I like how easy the garnier ultra lift goes on .the roller goes on nice and i feel that the product does a good job
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Bakersfield, CA

I have used many eye cream and I like this one I don't have wrinkles but i love the way it makes my under eye feels
leslie H.