Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.

En mi opinión se me hace un producto fácil de usar y no se desperdicia el pronto en esta colocando en las manos , Teniendo rápidos resultados.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this use everyday..... 2wwww2 u can always get coupons out of the Sunday paper for this product ... And other savings at local drugstores
McKaay G.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ

Anti aging is extremely important to me and I use this product every night before bed!! It can be pricey but it is well worth it in my opinion
Erin A.
Erin A.
Dowagiac, MI

I loved using this roller. At first I didn't think I would like it because I do prefer to apply lotions with my fingers, but it worked great!
victoria h.
victoria h.
Turlock, CA

This is a must have for wrinkles, its easy to use, just roll it on and drys quickly for those days when your in a hurry to get out the door.
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Califon, NJ

Really good!
Basically I'm really happy with all the products in this brand.
This cream and the BB cream are working pretty well in my face!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Knoxville, TN

Love love love this. I use it every morning before applying makeup and every night before bed and my skin always feels so soft and plush :).
Ximena Q.
Ximena Q.
Hermosillo, Sonora, México

I love what this product is doing so far. I have only been using this for about a month . I have noticed my wrinkles looking less prominent.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.

When you first put this product on its cold but instantly makes your eyes feel rejuvenated and the smell is great it's a light fresh smell.
Melany B.
Melany B.

I feel my face even under my eyes more healthy cuz i have dark circles and i saw less by using this roller. I 100% recommended this product!
leslie H.