BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller
Es excelente y muy accesible para cada persona todo sea por estar bellas y lucir siempee joven y no hay mejor que eso que una piel tersa suave e hidratada
Cameryn S.
Suffolk, VA
Now I don't have wrinkles but I do have dark circles and this definitely helps! And I love how cooling it is and it wakes me up in the morning❤️ Recommend
Tashia C.
Kansas City, MO
I really love the application of this product and how it leaves my skin feeling. That being said I haven't noticed that much of an improvement in wrinkles.
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Not great. Used this because it has a roller. I don't like to apply with my hands because 99% of the time the things make my hands break out with blisters.
F d.
It's okay. I guess it's soothing for waking up but I don't see a discernable difference in use. Then again it's relatively cheap so I didn't expect much
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
The price isn't bad. It is easy to use, roll on and then smooth in rest with fingers. It did leave a slight sticky feel to it until it totally absorbed .
Isabella R.
I love massage stuff and this roller relaxed my neck and face. I shouldn't be using it because of my age but it feels so good that I can't stop with it.
Marii H.
Sacramento, CA
Awesome to use after a night of partying. You have to massage it in thoroughly or it dries in a weird crust but other than that it makes miracles happen
Jamie S.
VALDOSTA, GA
Bought this a month ago and it feels really good on my skin the formula isn't sticky or gross feeling but I haven't really seen a difference in my skin.
Gabby H.
El Paso, TX
I use this product a couple of months ago and didn't really see any difference. I finish the product just to not throw it away but wouldn't recommend it.
leslie H.