Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Okeechobee, FL
I love the roller on the Garnier Ultra-lift, it allow for an invigorating experience and easy application.
Bella G.
Bella G.
Lowgap, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so so much!!!! It really does remove wrinkles and sometimes my baggyness under my eyes
Shannon Elysabeth M.
Shannon Elysabeth M.
Cleveland, OH
I used this daily for a month and did not see a ton of difference. But it smells good, and is easy to use.
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
This did absolutely nothing for my eyes at all i hated it i don't like the smell or the feeling it leaves
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Soquel, CA
Help well I don't sleep enough or when I look very tired from work. Slides on super easy and dries quick.
KATIE S.
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
This product was ok i would be willing to try again. It is a little oily and did make me break out a bit.
Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL
It is very nice roll on the skin and leaves me Garnier skin smooth and not sticky... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and have repurchased. The roller ball is great. Feels like a mini massage. I did see results.
it feels so smooth on the sking with generous amounts its effective and its very gentle on the skin feels
Medinah J.
Medinah J.
Great product I can definitely see a difference. I love that it was affordable and I highly recommend it
leslie H.