Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#28 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Kristina  V.
Kristina V.
Montgomery, AL

I used this on my forehead and I am impressed! I love the way it leaves my skin soft and gets the wrinkles to leave!
Becca D.
Becca D.
Knox, PA

Loved this product. I used it under my eyes and it made a noticeable difference. Made my eyes feel fresh and renewed
Lori D.
Lori D.
Lawrenceburg, KY

Okay but used better. I like the applicator and it feels cool and refreshing to apply but yhe results aren't great.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Rector, AR

I like how easy the garnier ultra lift goes on .the roller goes on nice and i feel that the product does a good job
Marlen G.
Marlen G.
Bronx, NY

U love it I have the green roller that for under the eye bags works wonder love all garnier product great product .
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Bothell, WA

Works well under my eyes to wake me up in the miring. I liked it best if I put the roller in the freezer before use
Tina H.
Tina H.

This stuff works wonders and helps with my worry creases I maybe to young to have wrencles but I have stress marks
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

I didn't see a difference. And also it was very expensive but I am not sure if it was the way I applied it or not.
BRENDA G.
BRENDA G.
Tulsa, OK

I LIKED THE LIFT PRO DEEP WRINKLE ROLLER IT HELPS YOU A LOT FOR THE WRINKLE AND THE SKIN FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU PUT ON
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Stuart, Fl

I loved how it didn't make me look as tired. It helped with my bags but didn't feel it lasted long. Good smelling!
leslie H.