BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Brandi R.
Lebanon, IN
I loved it my skin felt firmer in the morning after a week i seen results my skin feels amazing people have asked me what i am using so i have to tell them .
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
I tried this product for several months and it was so-so. I didn't have big expectations but I didn't notice any difference with the ultra lift pro roller
Tashia C.
Kansas City, MO
I really love the application of this product and how it leaves my skin feeling. That being said I haven't noticed that much of an improvement in wrinkles.
Es excelente y muy accesible para cada persona todo sea por estar bellas y lucir siempee joven y no hay mejor que eso que una piel tersa suave e hidratada
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
I like this product because you can simply just roll it on your face and you don't have to get your hands or fingers dirty while applying it to your face.
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Not great. Used this because it has a roller. I don't like to apply with my hands because 99% of the time the things make my hands break out with blisters.
Cameryn S.
Suffolk, VA
Now I don't have wrinkles but I do have dark circles and this definitely helps! And I love how cooling it is and it wakes me up in the morning❤️ Recommend
Belinda M.
Chattanooga, TN
I tried this deep wrinkle roller and wasn't impressed. I used it for about 6 weeks and didn't see the results I wanted and expected. I would not recommend
Jamie S.
VALDOSTA, GA
Bought this a month ago and it feels really good on my skin the formula isn't sticky or gross feeling but I haven't really seen a difference in my skin.
F d.
It's okay. I guess it's soothing for waking up but I don't see a discernable difference in use. Then again it's relatively cheap so I didn't expect much
leslie H.