Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Haven, CT

This product is very easy to use. It's gentle for under the eyes and I noticed a difference in my skin after 2-3 weeks.
Kari A.
Kari A.

I don't use it but my mom sure dose she loves it. She looks really good after she is done purring it on. Works wonders.
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
La Verne, CA

This product leaves a fresh sensation under eye area. I did not see any results but i used it until i was done with it.
Ruchell A.
Ruchell A.
Pasco

This product was easy to use but I didn't notice much of a different in the appearance of my skin after long term use.
nathalie l.
nathalie l.

My favorite leave my eyes feeling great really lifts the deep lines under bags i love this product highly recommend it
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA

A quality product at a reasonable price. Garnier has a great line of skincare that I continue to purchase to this day.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Oakland, RI

I tried this once at my friends house and have started using it for a week now and it has taken away most of wrinkles
Mary L.
Mary L.
Newark, CA

The roller is soft and goes on smooth. You can roll it on your face and neck easily. Does not leave a sticky residue.
Aly C.
Aly C.

This is okay not my favorite. I'm always willing to try new things that come out and I've been holding back on these.
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Little Hocking, OH

Omg!just wait it's so smooth! It feel great on your skin u will love it oh yeah plus it works! U will see improvement
leslie H.