BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Orlando, FL
I started using this a while ago, it does seem to help reduce the smaller wrinkles. And it helps with puffy eyes as well.i think this is a good value for the price, it is very gentle to your skin and again has that great scent all Garnier products do. I will continue buying this product.
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm young but I worry about wrinkles like most other women do. I keep using this product because it works. It is gentile on your skin which makes it worthwhile, even for the price. I have been using this product for about a year and it makes my skin feel soft and supple, no wrinkles yet!
Alina S.
Alina S.
Elkins Park, PA
Love love love Garnier eye rollers! They always leave my sensitive skin around eyes refreshed and toned. Although the product is inexpensive, it gets the job done and comes in a convenient size you can toss in your purse. I recommended this wrinkle roller to my mom and she loves it too.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Tucson, AZ
I have used this product a couple of times. I felt like it does a good job about keeping your skin feeling hydrated but I don't know if it did enough for me. I think I have tried other products that are more effective and cost less. Overall, I would try it again but use another product.
Lizzie H.
Lizzie H.
Arnold, MD
This roller makes my wrinkles basically disappear and it is so wonderful waking up in the morning to see youthful eye and more bright eyes than the day before. In a short 3 days my skin felt healthier and softer than it has ever before, so i would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
This deep wrinkle roller surprisingly does a good job of getting rid of wrinkles and leaving your skin smooth and soft, especially under the eye and around smile lines. I realized a cool beauty tip is too keep it in the fridge, that way its cool and even more effective when applying.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Terrell, TX
I love the smell and color of this new and trendy product. Most of all it feels good when it rolls across my sensitive eye area. Garnier is always a great value for the money. I like to pick this product up at either Target or Walmart. Every woman should have this in their bathroom.
Am C.
Am C.
Salem, NH
I used this for a few weeks. I liked the easy way it was able to be applied to the area under my eye. I did not see a difference in the area after a few weeks. I picked it up in a pinch at CVS when I had forgot my regular eye cream. I keep in in my makeup bag to use when i travel.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Can I buy this product by the gallon? I Love using this item and the caffeine eye puffy stick from Garnier. My skin feels so soft and supply after using this product. I will absolutely be buying this product again in the future. Not to pricey and easy to find in the stores YAY me.
Mariah E.
Mariah E.
Knoxville
Go out late again, nobody at the office will know- with this magic roller you will be pro at faking a relaxing night in. I have horrible eye bags and dark circles, so if I wake up a mess I use this product to pretend I had a full nights sleep, grab some coffee and take on the day.
leslie H.