Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Shreya S.
Shreya S.

It comes in very convenient packaging which is a roll on . It is effective and disappointing at the same time . It protect from wrinkles not removes or cures it . The availibilty is a issue . It catches bacteria as it is having a roll on , so , if , you leave it open the bacteria will be having a great chance to grow .
Katherine S.
Katherine S.

I like the convenience of the roller ball, especially if you put it in the freezer just for a minute. Its refreshing to have something cool on puffy under eyes. I don't really know how much anti-aging benefits this products gives. I don't suffer from that issue yet, but I do what I can to prevent any signs of aging.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hollywood, FL

I love the smell of this product , however I find it to be a bit expensive . Which usually all skin care is but I have wrinkles around my lip and eye area. Used for a while saw some change but not much . Totally would recommend if someone wants to spend the money on it. I think there is better treatments out there
Irene M.
Irene M.
Bremerton, WA

This product didn't show much immediate results and I didn't use it for too long. It didn't meet my expectations. I don't remember if it was gentle or harsh. The packaging was ok I suppose. I don't think I would buy this product again unless they changed or upgraded the ingredients and/or its effectiveness.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Austin, TX

I had used the eye roller from Garnier before and loved it, so I was excited to try the deep wrinkle roller. It's amazing! I'm trying to be preventative (early 30s) and this product makes my neck and face feel like it's staying tight and fighting gravity. This product is not too expensive for great results.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA

Really not a fan of this product. I didn't notice that it did anything. I did not repurchase it. It never hurt my skin but it never helped it either and I did use the entire tube/roller. I love the fact that it is a roller though. It felt really nice going on to the skin. Not to sticky or anything either.
Níni Z.
Níni Z.

I must confess that years are passing, and stay with me, they don´t pass over me!!! hahaha!!! There is where this ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller act like was tuching by heaven, trust me, this is amazing for your eyes!!! This little roller lift up the skin of your eyes and you will note the difference
Bruna M.
Bruna M.

My skin feels tighter but not dried out after using this product every morning, that's is why I use it before applying my make up. This can be a bit tingly if you just exfoliated so keep that in mind. This product is kinda harsh for sensitive skin but if you have combination skin it is great for you!
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.

I have jowls. I don't know if it's my imagination, but after 2 weeks WITHOUT using it, my face seemed to sag more. I don't have facial or neck wrinkles, but cute cubby cheeks become jowls with the help of age and gravity, Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller seems to help. I also like that it rolls on.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny

It Is a little early to see any real difference in wrinkles, however my face feels better than it has in a long time. If nothing else comes of it I will still use the produce just for that reason. Maybe I waited too long to start treating the problem. I would suggest starting Garnier at an early age.
leslie H.