BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
April C.
Graham, TX
I was not a big fan of this product for several reasons some of those being it is a little bit difficult to use and is not very comfortable it irritated my eyes and it also has a strong chemical smell the concept is nice but the overall product I would not recommend you could definitely find other products that would work better than listed for the same price if not cheaper
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
This product was fun to try out, I actually found it at my local Dollar Tree which was a steal! I like the ball moving function, I think that's really cool - and the product smells nice. Only thing is that I didn't really notice a difference in wrinkle appearance or disappearance. Maybe I'm too young for wrinkles ;)
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love the way it feels, but it didn't seem to do anything for my crows feet. I was given this product by a friend and I used it for a good month and a half. That being said, my skin looked and felt great but as far as wrinkles, didn't seem to really attack those as well as the Neutrogena brand I use.
Rachel J.
manhattan
This was an okay product for me. It isn't my go to, but I did enjoy using it while I had it. The packagine was nice, not hard to use, it did leave just a little bit of a greasy feeling though instead of a serum-y feeling. but it did feel moisturized.will buy again
Sarah E.
Shanghai, WY
This product always makes my eyes feel brighter and makes me look more awake. It rolls on easily and dries quickly. It helps minimize fine lines with the added bonus of eliminating puffiness. I would buy it again
Anne B.
Sao paulo , Sao paulo/ SP
I used this product for 4 months and was not satisfied. My dermatologist told me and said to use it for 3 months, I used it for a month and still the result was not as expected. The area around my eyes is very dark and with this product gave a slight lightening, I believe that for those who have a little eyesight the product will have more effect.
Heather W.
I notice a difference if i use it consistently. It it had to find a product that actually works with deep lines and is not harsh. I use a good natural moisturizer as well. I tend to use is more at night it is very slightly oily but I can use it in the a.m as well if i use less and rub it in. I dont use it all the time but start using it again if I start noticing line getting more noticable.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
The Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is fabulous! I use daily for under my eyes. It reduced dark circles and wrinkles. I purchased at target. I would buy this again! I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Love these rollers. Not only do they keep skin tight, and from aging, they are cooling to the skin also helping to de-puff any issues you may have around those peepers. Nice light scent too, and works okay with my sensitive, dry skin. Love that you can find it right at your local drugstore too!
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I started using this product as part of my morning routine, right before applying my make up. It is so easy to apply with the roller on top. My skin has started to feel smooth and slightly tighter but not dried. It has been good on my oily skin. Will continue using the product.
leslie H.