Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA

Must have beauty product! I havent been able to spend as much lately so im missing this product but i have used and i do enjoy it. Not sure if ive had drastic results but it cant hurt right? Plus its nice and cool when you apply which i love, and i did notice on days with bags it has soothed them.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Spanaway, WA

I love the simplicity and the portability of this. I can sit anywhere and apply this. I don't have to be in front of a mirror. The ball glides very nicely over the face and I've never had an issue with it not working. I saw visable differences in reduction of my wtinkles when using this product.
Maria A.
Maria A.

The roller feels like a little under eye massager so good! I don't really have wrinkles but they say it's better to start sooner rather than later! It leaves the skin feeling soft and a little tighter. In my experience if I use it every night it dries me out so I tend to use it every other day.
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC

I love the rollerball! It wakes my eyes up and feels cool and refreshing. It provides a great layer of moisture for applying makeup on top of and I feel bright-eyed. Anyone with dark circles, bags under their eyes, or trying to delay the onset of fine lines would benefit from this immensely!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York

Garnier typically makes awesome products. I have been seeing the roller ball style wrinkle serum everywhere so I have this a try. After 2 solid months of use, I saw no change in lines or wrinkles. The only change was in the dark ciricles. So if dark circles is your problem, this works great.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Ruby, SC

I really like this product. All you have to do is apply this before you go to the bed, and before you do your makeup in the morning to get rid of those dark circles. Feels very nice and cool under your eyes. Very nice convenient packaging considering you just have to roll it under your eyes.
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.

I'm young but I worry about wrinkles like most other women do. I keep using this product because it works. It is gentile on your skin which makes it worthwhile, even for the price. I have been using this product for about a year and it makes my skin feel soft and supple, no wrinkles yet!
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Orlando, FL

I started using this a while ago, it does seem to help reduce the smaller wrinkles. And it helps with puffy eyes as well.i think this is a good value for the price, it is very gentle to your skin and again has that great scent all Garnier products do. I will continue buying this product.
Alina S.
Alina S.
Elkins Park, PA

Love love love Garnier eye rollers! They always leave my sensitive skin around eyes refreshed and toned. Although the product is inexpensive, it gets the job done and comes in a convenient size you can toss in your purse. I recommended this wrinkle roller to my mom and she loves it too.
Lizzie H.
Lizzie H.
Arnold, MD

This roller makes my wrinkles basically disappear and it is so wonderful waking up in the morning to see youthful eye and more bright eyes than the day before. In a short 3 days my skin felt healthier and softer than it has ever before, so i would definitely recommend this to everyone!
leslie H.