BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find this product to be effective. It feels nice but literally had no effect on my skin whatsoever.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
This doesn't really work & it's very confusing to out it on very tricky it's also pricey for being drugstore
Cally J.
Cally J.
Chesapeake, VA
Love the cooling sensation. Really helps wake you up on early mornings. Also moisturizes the under eye area.
Yael S.
Yael S.
Brownsville, TX
Best product ever. Its really easy to use and apply. It works perfectly and i sure recommend this to anyone.
Macie H.
Macie H.
Denton, TX
This is so easy to just keep in a small bag in my purse and I can see a noticeable difference when I use it.
Libna S.
Libna S.
San Bernardino
Ufff este producto si que me lleno el ojo. Sentía muy relajada fresca y deshilachado si lo volveré a comprar
Samantha a.
Samantha a.
Longmont, CO
Makes you look amazing some of the best stuff you look nice and refreshed one of the best products I've used
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Beaumont, TX
I love how it rolls on! It fast and easy and shows actually results! I advice everyone to use this product!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Really like this product! It seems to work so far, going to continue using it in hopes to see good results!
Shannon Elysabeth M.
Shannon Elysabeth M.
Cleveland, OH
I used this daily for a month and did not see a ton of difference. But it smells good, and is easy to use.
leslie H.