BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
I suffer from puffy undereyes in the morning and this roller ball works great to help me with the puffiness. Its nice and cooling and starts working quickly!
Meghan T.
New Castle, DE
I haven't been using this product for long enough to see major results, but if I use it after a night of not slot of sleep it makes my eyes look less puffy.
Courtney R.
Love the roll on application for this product; makes it convenient to carry with me wherever I go.Looking forward to trying it again since it's been a while.
Brandi R.
Lebanon, IN
I loved it my skin felt firmer in the morning after a week i seen results my skin feels amazing people have asked me what i am using so i have to tell them .
Betty B.
Newark, OH
The Garnier Nutritioniste ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller is a great buy. I have found this in most stores including Krogers and Walmart. Very affordable
Logan N.
Chattanooga, TN
I love how easy this product is to use! The serum has such a silky feel to it. The roller ball makes it easy to apply the product exactly where you want it.
GLENDA M.
I have used this because even tho I'm 30 i have deep wrinkles and this works amazingly great i would tell within a week my wrinkles where also not noticeable
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
I like this product because you can simply just roll it on your face and you don't have to get your hands or fingers dirty while applying it to your face.
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Not great. Used this because it has a roller. I don't like to apply with my hands because 99% of the time the things make my hands break out with blisters.
Belinda M.
Chattanooga, TN
I tried this deep wrinkle roller and wasn't impressed. I used it for about 6 weeks and didn't see the results I wanted and expected. I would not recommend
leslie H.