Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Melanie S.
Melanie S.

This product didn't help me with my under eye rinkles. I put this on every night before bed and after a month of usage nothing had happened yet.
rachel r.
rachel r.

I love these eye rollers they help with wrinkles and bags under the eye if u wake up late yes very pretty color package and yes love the product
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Fenwick , Ontario

I can't say how well this works for wrinkles, as I don't have any. However it dies a good job at hydrating my eyes and bringing down puffiness.
Nabila B.
Nabila B.

At first you do'nt see any changes but with time you'll already notice. I think it is effective an not disappointing. I bought it at a pharmacy
It's cold but it works okay. I'm not very up and up with stuff but it is available at like target and walmart so I'm comfortable paying for it.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Washington, IA

This is a really great product I started using about a month and ago and I can already see a difference my lines a diminishing...grate product
Imelda H.
Imelda H.

This product is absolutely amazing I can never find a better product. I'm so glad I found this product. I bought it in my local beauty store .
Geraldine G.
Geraldine G.

I don't like very much... this product not work very well in my eyes i hope work very well in others eyes because is a product very accesible.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this use everyday..... 2wwww2 u can always get coupons out of the Sunday paper for this product ... And other savings at local drugstores
Megan G.
Megan G.
Clinton, KY

I loved this product because it made my skin feel smooth after I used it! I couldn't live without this in my makeup bag! I absolutely love it!
leslie H.