BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
this formula works very well the roller ball is saturated in the wrinkle cream i can get it at dollar tree so it is fairly cheap but gentle on the skin
Gabby L.
Fun to apply to the face with the roller ball! Doesn't have a terrible scent from the cream. The product ran out super face, but I would repurchase.
Niki W.
Love how this rolls on cool and smoothes out any imperfections in my skin! The cooling effect also leaves my under eye feeling refreshed and lifted.
Paulina G.
love love love this pr!duct! it feel amazing on my skin, i bought mine at wal-mart so they are always in stock, effective and easy to use, great buy!
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this product for those didn't get enough sleep last night days it really de puffs my under eyes and gets me looking like I slept 8 hours love it
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Definitely a good anti aging treatment to add to your starter routine. It's good to get started early and before you get the wrinkles or the sagging.
Lisa G.
Buhl, ID
I like the ease of the roller. It seemed to lift the under eye up and droed nicely. Would have liked to see it have some caffene to wake up dry eyes
Jacqueline C.
Really relieves eye puffiness and swelling. Keeps the skin around the eyes looking relaxed in the morning before applying makeup. Decreases wrinkles.
Deanna D.
Pecos, TX
Great roller ! I alternate this with my eye cream and sleep with the serum! Great for people that need that extra boost of moisture to avoid wrinkles
Jacquelyn A.
Fort Lee, VA
I've only use it once. I didn't see my need to continue using it so I stopped. What I can say is that it didn't irritate my eyes so that's a plus.
leslie H.