BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Levi A.
Adel, GA
This is very cooling on the skin. Almost like a cucumber. I did have a allergic reaction to this one , but I'm allergic to EVERYTHING. I did like this formula.
Kayla jo K.
Minneapolis, MN
Love all the roller products. Easy to use. Easy to take with you. Smells great. Doesn't leave film or residue. I've even got men hooked on the roller products.
Jaimi F.
Takes away puffiness and smooths always wrinkles I use mine both morning and night and can almost immediately tell a difference even after the very first use.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
I suffer from puffy undereyes in the morning and this roller ball works great to help me with the puffiness. Its nice and cooling and starts working quickly!
Ana D.
I love this product I use day and night and it works but I stop using it now I have dark circles but I'm gonna start using it again but it's a great product
GLENDA M.
I have used this because even tho I'm 30 i have deep wrinkles and this works amazingly great i would tell within a week my wrinkles where also not noticeable
Logan N.
Chattanooga, TN
I love how easy this product is to use! The serum has such a silky feel to it. The roller ball makes it easy to apply the product exactly where you want it.
Meghan T.
New Castle, DE
I haven't been using this product for long enough to see major results, but if I use it after a night of not slot of sleep it makes my eyes look less puffy.
Betty B.
Newark, OH
The Garnier Nutritioniste ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller is a great buy. I have found this in most stores including Krogers and Walmart. Very affordable
Brandi R.
Lebanon, IN
I loved it my skin felt firmer in the morning after a week i seen results my skin feels amazing people have asked me what i am using so i have to tell them .
leslie H.