BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Shannon Elysabeth M.
Cleveland, OH
I used this daily for a month and did not see a ton of difference. But it smells good, and is easy to use.
Bella G.
Lowgap, NC
I love this product so so much!!!! It really does remove wrinkles and sometimes my baggyness under my eyes
Morgan S.
Butler, PA
Pricey and herder to find but definitely revitalizes your under eyes and helps remove wrinkles on the face
Abbey A.
This did absolutely nothing for my eyes at all i hated it i don't like the smell or the feeling it leaves
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
I love this and have repurchased. The roller ball is great. Feels like a mini massage. I did see results.
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
This product was ok i would be willing to try again. It is a little oily and did make me break out a bit.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL
It is very nice roll on the skin and leaves me Garnier skin smooth and not sticky... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa S.
Soquel, CA
Help well I don't sleep enough or when I look very tired from work. Slides on super easy and dries quick.
it feels so smooth on the sking with generous amounts its effective and its very gentle on the skin feels
Erika G.
I like how easy it was to use, real simple. I liked the product, I think it is a great thing to try out.
leslie H.