Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
This doesn't really work & it's very confusing to out it on very tricky it's also pricey for being drugstore
Macie H.
Macie H.
Denton, TX
This is so easy to just keep in a small bag in my purse and I can see a noticeable difference when I use it.
Cally J.
Cally J.
Chesapeake, VA
Love the cooling sensation. Really helps wake you up on early mornings. Also moisturizes the under eye area.
Samantha a.
Samantha a.
Longmont, CO
Makes you look amazing some of the best stuff you look nice and refreshed one of the best products I've used
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
I didn't find this product to be effective. It feels nice but literally had no effect on my skin whatsoever.
Libna S.
Libna S.
San Bernardino
Ufff este producto si que me lleno el ojo. Sentía muy relajada fresca y deshilachado si lo volveré a comprar
Yael S.
Yael S.
Brownsville, TX
Best product ever. Its really easy to use and apply. It works perfectly and i sure recommend this to anyone.
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Beaumont, TX
I love how it rolls on! It fast and easy and shows actually results! I advice everyone to use this product!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Really like this product! It seems to work so far, going to continue using it in hopes to see good results!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Butler, PA
Pricey and herder to find but definitely revitalizes your under eyes and helps remove wrinkles on the face
leslie H.