Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Eden C.
Eden C.
London

The rolling if the treatment makes it very easy to apply to the skin. Also good as an anti ager . Good for the mum if she's tired of the children.
Jacquelyn A.
Jacquelyn A.
Fort Lee, VA

I've only use it once. I didn't see my need to continue using it so I stopped. What I can say is that it didn't irritate my eyes so that's a plus.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Naples, FL

I use this every morning to de-puff my eyes. The metal roll on ball feels really nice and after 10 minutes or so it really does make a difference.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
York, PA

I really really like how it rolls on and feels cool to the under eye area. I am fighting the aging process with everything I have, and this helps.
Shanay H.
Shanay H.

I used to always use this product. It's not over priced and it works. I don't really know why I stopped using it but I may have to start it again.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Milan, MI

I love what this product is doing so far. I have only been using this for about a month so far. I have noticed my wrinkles looking less prominent.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Alton, Tx

This is awesome it clears and prevents your wrinkles from happening this is a must!😍😍 and it makes your skin really soft as well and moisturizing
Venita R.
Venita R.
Saint Louis, MO

I used this product but it was not what I had hoped it would be, I saw little results,the product was not the same as some other products I tried
Brittaney O.
Brittaney O.

I liked it. It made my under eyes feel super tight and firm. But as far as a long term difference, I don't know how much of a difference it made.
Aliza R.
Aliza R.

This is a fabulous garner product when those wrinkles don't go away this is the best product and good for the money it met my expectations 100 %
leslie H.