BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this. It works so amazing. I would have to give it a 4/5. And I would definitely r eccommend.
kaitlyn m.
i truly was unpleased with this product and don't want to try it agian or recommend to anyone else
Ashleigh C.
New market
Works great for any wrinkles you may have you will see a difference is every use and if affordable
Heather M.
Poughkeepsie
I saw no noticeable results. I know its not a quick fix but felt like I was throwing my money away
Brianna L.
Pittsburgh
Really great product I would recommend to another peer it's a great price and gets the job done.
Paola A.
Doral, FL
Cualquier producto de garnier tiene una fragancia exquisita y súper fresca además se la calidad.
Mallory L.
Rome, NY
This roller I liked but I didn't love. The smell is amazing but I didn't see that good of results
Luisa H.
Bronx, NY
Uplifts skin really good doesn't make wrinkles go away but it helps smoothen them out quite a bit
Kelci M.
Bridgeton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this myself but I've seen my mother use it and it does work wonders she likes it!
Sara I.
All I have to say is but this up! I love the way it feels smells and I love the funky applicator!
leslie H.