Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Tina H.
Tina H.
This stuff works wonders and helps with my worry creases I maybe to young to have wrencles but I have stress marks
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
I didn't see a difference. And also it was very expensive but I am not sure if it was the way I applied it or not.
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Stuart, Fl
I loved how it didn't make me look as tired. It helped with my bags but didn't feel it lasted long. Good smelling!
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Deer Park, TX
This product is easy to apply but I don't feel like it has done wonders to my skin. But it could just be my skin.
tamia h.
tamia h.
Love this so much! My wrinkles become extinct with this product! I've never looked better or felt more confident!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Brentwood, NY
Really works i recommend it. i was a little skeptical at first but i still bought it and to my surprise it works
Beth T.
Beth T.
Belleville, IL
This is perfect when you have those deep wrinkles that just will not go away. It also gives you a great eye lift
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Richmond, ME
Helped with tightening my under eyes and dark circles fading definitely would recommend it to family and friends
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
It feels nice on the skin. It didn't make a huge difference in my deeper lines, but it did improve my skin some.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Locust Grove, GA
Immediately after using the cool roller, your skin feels rejuvenated. The roller ball makes application so easy!
leslie H.