Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
TERESA M.
TERESA M.
Phoenix, AZ

Really enjoy using this product it's a good bargain but a lot of the times I find that my store has run out of this product
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Erath, LA

Not really a big fan. Bottle barley has any product inside. Or course not effective. Tried it and personally didn't like it
Khyati D.
Khyati D.

I use this for massage the crow feet around the eyes. The roller is great, less messy and does great job massaging my skin.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Temperance, MI

Love this roller! I keep on my nightstand and it is applied upon waking! Really does what it says and works the entire day!
norma l.
norma l.

Love how the cool roll on touch gives a refreshing feel to your skin. Nice scent. Would love to see results faster though.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE

Love how I wake up in the morning and use the pro deep wrinkle roller and the cold sensation brings my tired eyes to life!
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Doylestown, PA

The crime feels so soothing when you roll it under your eye. It has a nice cooling effect and I love the rollerball dragon
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT

Love the convenience of the roller. No need to get it on your fingers or worry about squeezing too much out of the bottle.
eliana j.
eliana j.

The one with makeup added in is great! not sure how effective it actually is though, but the makeup covers up dark circles
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
East Stroudsburg, PA

I put this on my eyes before bed at night and I have noticed such a big difference in the bags and wrinkles under my eyes
leslie H.