Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sofia P.
Sofia P.

Feels refreshing on the skin and after consistant use your skin feels perkier and more smooth. Love to use this before bed time to make me feel fresh.
I don't notice a major difference when i use it. But it does help. And i am sure there will be a noticeable difference after i use it for a long time.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Orillia , ON, ON, ON

I have been using this on my neck as a preventive measure due to genetics. It goes on light and dries quickly. Non-sticky and doesn't cause breakouts.
Tara C.
Tara C.

Well priced and does what it says
It smells nice too
Would definitely buy again and because it's not too dear you use it as much as you feel necessary
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Pecos, TX

Great roller ! I alternate this with my eye cream and sleep with the serum! Great for people that need that extra boost of moisture to avoid wrinkles
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.

Really relieves eye puffiness and swelling. Keeps the skin around the eyes looking relaxed in the morning before applying makeup. Decreases wrinkles.
Maria B.
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA

Love this product for those didn't get enough sleep last night days it really de puffs my under eyes and gets me looking like I slept 8 hours love it
Carmen S.
Carmen S.

Cream that I used for a couple of months and I love it. It has a cold roulette wheel that activates the skin. I noticed the results!! I recommend it
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Buhl, ID

I like the ease of the roller. It seemed to lift the under eye up and droed nicely. Would have liked to see it have some caffene to wake up dry eyes
Claire B.
Claire B.

I used this a few years ago and I freed it could of been improved more.Im not sure if my skin was the wrong skin tone but others told me it worked.
leslie H.