BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Lily O.
I'm young so not to many wrinkles but I do use this under my eyes in the mornings the cool feeling of the ball just gives a nice wake up and keeps under eye bags at bay
Norbeliss M.
I have jowls. I don't know if it's my imagination, but after 2 weeks WITHOUT using it, my face seemed to sag more. I don't have facial or neck wrinkles, but cute cubby cheeks become jowls with the help of age and gravity, Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller seems to help. I also like that it rolls on.
Jai M.
I used it for about 2 months and it was good it's just a slow process but you need to take your time with this product and use it when it's necessary and good price
Gabriela N.
I used it for about 4 to 6 months but didn't really helped with my fine lines. I also didn't feel like it moisture mu eyes as well as other brands that I've tried.
Kristen T.
Ashland, KY
Using this for a couple weeks improved the tiny wrinkles I was developing at the corners of my eyes. This smell is nice and I'd definitely use this product again!
Andrea E.
Soledad, CA
I have been using this product fir about 2 months and have seen no difference. I have actually noticed that it leaves an oily residue and makes my skin break out
Claire M.
Long Beach, CA
so much fun to apply! I love the rolling ball, It really allows the product to smoothly glide around my eye, which I really appreciate. Great product in general!
Am C.
Salem, NH
I used this for a few weeks. I liked the easy way it was able to be applied to the area under my eye. I did not see a difference in the area after a few weeks. I picked it up in a pinch at CVS when I had forgot my regular eye cream. I keep in in my makeup bag to use when i travel.
Dallas L.
I do not like this product. I think that it was talked about a lot and had great reviews but I used this for a month and a half and I did not see any difference.
DAICY C.
Este producto es realmente maravilloso para mi, te puedes dar masajes en el rostro para prevenir las lineas de expresion, es refrescante, te nutre la piel y ayuda a disumular las ojeras.
leslie H.