BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Mary L.
Mary L.
Newark, CA
The roller is soft and goes on smooth. You can roll it on your face and neck easily. Does not leave a sticky residue.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Lockport, IL
This deep wrinkle roller was very easy to use, but it didn't seem to work as expected. I saw no noticible difference.
Joan M.
Joan M.
Fairborn, OH
Fills in the gaps, and makes you instantly look younger, and less fatigued! I use it under a bronzer so it blends in.
Aly C.
Aly C.
This is okay not my favorite. I'm always willing to try new things that come out and I've been holding back on these.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Rector, AR
I like how easy the garnier ultra lift goes on .the roller goes on nice and i feel that the product does a good job
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Bothell, WA
Works well under my eyes to wake me up in the miring. I liked it best if I put the roller in the freezer before use
Lori D.
Lori D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Okay but used better. I like the applicator and it feels cool and refreshing to apply but yhe results aren't great.
Marlen G.
Marlen G.
Bronx, NY
U love it I have the green roller that for under the eye bags works wonder love all garnier product great product .
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
I didn't see a difference. And also it was very expensive but I am not sure if it was the way I applied it or not.
BRENDA G.
BRENDA G.
Tulsa, OK
I LIKED THE LIFT PRO DEEP WRINKLE ROLLER IT HELPS YOU A LOT FOR THE WRINKLE AND THE SKIN FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU PUT ON
leslie H.