Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Allison H.
Allison H.
Seward, PA

I really liked the cooling feeling I got when I used this It felt amazing on the eyes I recommend this product to anyone that has trouble in the eye area
Makeupbybeckyxo
Makeupbybeckyxo

I started using this product for my under eye wrinkles, i have do many it makes me lool old under my eyes when i try to "bake" so this definitely has help.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
La Coruña

Para cuando te levantas con la mirada apagada y bolsas debajo de lo ojos, refresca muchísimo la cara y le da una suavidad muy tersa. Lo recomiendo mucho!
Shonda R.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK

The price isn't bad. It is easy to use, roll on and then smooth in rest with fingers. It did leave a slight sticky feel to it until it totally absorbed .
F d.
F d.

It's okay. I guess it's soothing for waking up but I don't see a discernable difference in use. Then again it's relatively cheap so I didn't expect much
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Valdosta, GA

Bought this a month ago and it feels really good on my skin the formula isn't sticky or gross feeling but I haven't really seen a difference in my skin.
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Minneapolis, MN

I love massage stuff and this roller relaxed my neck and face. I shouldn't be using it because of my age but it feels so good that I can't stop with it.
member-2a181005b
member-2a181005b
Luton

Love the product. The roller was easy to use and was slidding on the skin smoothly. You can see results after few weeks but unfortunately wasnt for me.
This product in my personal opinion really works after a few weeks I have notice some wrinkles get tighter not completely disappear but very noticeable
Katie O.
Katie O.
Hillsboro, Or

This felt great when i was rolling it under my eyes but I am not sure if I saw a difference. I don't think i will purchase this again due to that fact.
leslie H.