Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Aly C.
Aly C.
This is okay not my favorite. I'm always willing to try new things that come out and I've been holding back on these.
Joan M.
Joan M.
Fairborn, OH
Fills in the gaps, and makes you instantly look younger, and less fatigued! I use it under a bronzer so it blends in.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Oakland, RI
I tried this once at my friends house and have started using it for a week now and it has taken away most of wrinkles
Buse G.
Buse G.
Amazing!! It Keeps You Looking Young And Healthy! After A Week Or Two You Notice The Changes On Your Skin Right Away.
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Little Hocking, OH
Omg!just wait it's so smooth! It feel great on your skin u will love it oh yeah plus it works! U will see improvement
Karen W.
Karen W.
Rector, AR
I like how easy the garnier ultra lift goes on .the roller goes on nice and i feel that the product does a good job
Marlen G.
Marlen G.
Bronx, NY
U love it I have the green roller that for under the eye bags works wonder love all garnier product great product .
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Bothell, WA
Works well under my eyes to wake me up in the miring. I liked it best if I put the roller in the freezer before use
Lori D.
Lori D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Okay but used better. I like the applicator and it feels cool and refreshing to apply but yhe results aren't great.
BRENDA G.
BRENDA G.
Tulsa, OK
I LIKED THE LIFT PRO DEEP WRINKLE ROLLER IT HELPS YOU A LOT FOR THE WRINKLE AND THE SKIN FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU PUT ON
leslie H.