BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Tina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works wonders and helps with my worry creases I maybe to young to have wrencles but I have stress marks
Jazmin V.
I didn't see a difference. And also it was very expensive but I am not sure if it was the way I applied it or not.
BRENDA G.
Tulsa, OK
I LIKED THE LIFT PRO DEEP WRINKLE ROLLER IT HELPS YOU A LOT FOR THE WRINKLE AND THE SKIN FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU PUT ON
Jacky G.
Deer Park, TX
This product is easy to apply but I don't feel like it has done wonders to my skin. But it could just be my skin.
tamia h.
Love this so much! My wrinkles become extinct with this product! I've never looked better or felt more confident!
Angie H.
Kokomo, IN
I use the Garnier under my eyes, around my mouth area and on my forehead. Basically , all over my face and neck.
Beth T.
Belleville, IL
This is perfect when you have those deep wrinkles that just will not go away. It also gives you a great eye lift
Daniela C.
Brentwood, NY
Really works i recommend it. i was a little skeptical at first but i still bought it and to my surprise it works
Katrina D.
Richmond, ME
Helped with tightening my under eyes and dark circles fading definitely would recommend it to family and friends
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels nice on the skin. It didn't make a huge difference in my deeper lines, but it did improve my skin some.
leslie H.