BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Beth C.
This, unfortunately caused my under eye to burn after a couple of uses. In years past, I've always loved Garnier products, but this one was harsh. Or, maybe I have super sensitive under eyes.
Krystyna R.
Osceola, IN
I love the feel of this product especially around the eyes and on the forehead. I don't see a huge noticeable difference, but I can definitely feel a difference in hydration and overall skin texture.
Madison h.
Gadsden, AL
I would love to have this , especially when I wake up in the morning and try to cover my wrinkles with layers of concealer .so I really do think this would be helpful with less foundation and concealer
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
The rollar makes an easier application and feels good on the skin. It met my expectations with the information. The packaging is nice. It is gentle but my skin is not sensitive so I can't speak for gentle skin. I'm pretty impressed with the overall product, would buy again.
Morrie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product..I loves how it keeps the wrinkles at bay and keeps me young n poppin.No need for life alert or jitterbug if I keep using this product because I'm forever young.
Ashley C.
Coldwater,MI
Instant results. .noticed a difference right away. I use every morning before i do my makeup. Ive been using for about three weeks and Im also noticing a lasting difference. Even on days I dont use this product,my eyes look less puffy.
Diana W.
Greer, SC
Goes on cool and smooth. Applicator allows for very precise application. Product dries quickly and does not sting or feel tight. Can be worn under or over makeup. Noticeable difference with use.
Sandy A.
Bonner Springs, KS
I felt this was easy to use but left me with a sticky residue. I did enjoy the roller tip which made it easier to apply without having to use your fingertips in such a sensitive under eye are.
Jamaica J.
Lagrange, GA
Works extremely well, and results are visible almost immediately. The roller helps to remove puffiness, restore and rejuvenate skin's elasticity, and erase fine lines.
Jessica C.
Love how it feels. not sticky or makes me itchy. great on the price saw results right away. have recommended it before many times with great results for other pl
leslie H.