Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#28 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Claudia M.
Claudia M.

Ive used this in the anti puff version and it is okay. I like that it is cooling on my undereyes and actually reduces puffiness.
Crystle S.
Crystle S.
Farwell, MI

I love the feeling on my face after using this! Very light weight, no residue left behind - my eyes feel great agent I use this!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Los Angeles, CA

This thing is great it is such a relaxing thing to do when you had a long day and the roller just feels amazing under your eyes.
Aurora G.
Aurora G.

Wasn't a big fan of it. Didn't see any changes. Maybe it's just me. It may be different for other people. Left my face very oily
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM

I really didn't notice much of a difference with this product. I however found it at the Dollar Tree so that's a total win win.
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
Oskaloosa, IA

My FAVORITE product. This product is one of the only anti-aging products I will use. Definitely does it's job, I recommend it!!
liliana p.
liliana p.
Milwaukee, WI

It's not the best, i don't know feels weird to roll something on your face and it didn't work at all for me. Waste to be honest
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ferndale, FL

I use to use this every morning! Before I added my other daily routine. Made my skin around my eyes smoother and less wrinkly!
Shonda H.
Shonda H.
Sacramento

Awesome product and feels so good and cool going on. Helps with moisture and puffiness. Good price too. Portable, easy to use.
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.
Arlington, TX

Its a Good Product ! Smells Amazing ☺️ And does what it calims to do! I would defintly keep trying this product in the future
leslie H.