Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Dawsonville, GA
It's great for my under eye area. I've have noticed a dramatic change. I love this I use it everyday. I 100% recommend.
Kari A.
Kari A.
I don't use it but my mom sure dose she loves it. She looks really good after she is done purring it on. Works wonders.
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
La Verne, CA
This product leaves a fresh sensation under eye area. I did not see any results but i used it until i was done with it.
Kayleah W.
Kayleah W.
Searcy
It does very well with getting rid of wrinkles. And it's almost as if you are using an eraser it is quick and accurate.
nathalie l.
nathalie l.
My favorite leave my eyes feeling great really lifts the deep lines under bags i love this product highly recommend it
Ruchell A.
Ruchell A.
Pasco
This product was easy to use but I didn't notice much of a different in the appearance of my skin after long term use.
Buse G.
Buse G.
Amazing!! It Keeps You Looking Young And Healthy! After A Week Or Two You Notice The Changes On Your Skin Right Away.
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Little Hocking, OH
Omg!just wait it's so smooth! It feel great on your skin u will love it oh yeah plus it works! U will see improvement
Mary L.
Mary L.
Newark, CA
The roller is soft and goes on smooth. You can roll it on your face and neck easily. Does not leave a sticky residue.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Clinton, MD
I had a lot of wrinkles on my forehead but with this that went away. All I had to do is roll it around and it worked.
leslie H.