BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Kari A.
Kari A.
I don't use it but my mom sure dose she loves it. She looks really good after she is done purring it on. Works wonders.
Kayleah W.
Kayleah W.
Searcy
It does very well with getting rid of wrinkles. And it's almost as if you are using an eraser it is quick and accurate.
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
La Verne, CA
This product leaves a fresh sensation under eye area. I did not see any results but i used it until i was done with it.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Dawsonville, GA
It's great for my under eye area. I've have noticed a dramatic change. I love this I use it everyday. I 100% recommend.
Ruchell A.
Ruchell A.
Pasco
This product was easy to use but I didn't notice much of a different in the appearance of my skin after long term use.
nathalie l.
nathalie l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite leave my eyes feeling great really lifts the deep lines under bags i love this product highly recommend it
Aly C.
Aly C.
This is okay not my favorite. I'm always willing to try new things that come out and I've been holding back on these.
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Little Hocking, OH
Omg!just wait it's so smooth! It feel great on your skin u will love it oh yeah plus it works! U will see improvement
Mary L.
Mary L.
Newark, CA
The roller is soft and goes on smooth. You can roll it on your face and neck easily. Does not leave a sticky residue.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Lockport, IL
This deep wrinkle roller was very easy to use, but it didn't seem to work as expected. I saw no noticible difference.
leslie H.