BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Janie S.
Bakersfield, CA
I had high hopes for this product. I loved the scent and I thought it would be super moisturizing. But I feel it wasn't thick enough for the under eye and dried quickly. Didn't see to much of a difference.
Madison h.
Gadsden, AL
I would love to have this , especially when I wake up in the morning and try to cover my wrinkles with layers of concealer .so I really do think this would be helpful with less foundation and concealer
Krystyna R.
Osceola, IN
I love the feel of this product especially around the eyes and on the forehead. I don't see a huge noticeable difference, but I can definitely feel a difference in hydration and overall skin texture.
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
The rollar makes an easier application and feels good on the skin. It met my expectations with the information. The packaging is nice. It is gentle but my skin is not sensitive so I can't speak for gentle skin. I'm pretty impressed with the overall product, would buy again.
Diana W.
Greer, SC
Goes on cool and smooth. Applicator allows for very precise application. Product dries quickly and does not sting or feel tight. Can be worn under or over makeup. Noticeable difference with use.
Sandy A.
Bonner Springs, KS
I felt this was easy to use but left me with a sticky residue. I did enjoy the roller tip which made it easier to apply without having to use your fingertips in such a sensitive under eye are.
Jamaica J.
Lagrange, GA
Works extremely well, and results are visible almost immediately. The roller helps to remove puffiness, restore and rejuvenate skin's elasticity, and erase fine lines.
Sheila G.
I have used this product under my eye area and I have other products that I feel make my under eye skin feel more hydrated and tend to use those before this one.
Jessica C.
Love how it feels. not sticky or makes me itchy. great on the price saw results right away. have recommended it before many times with great results for other pl
Candace g.
Luttrell, TN
This instantly made you notice a difference and could tell it was working to help with the fine lines I have. Love the formula and the roller ball made it so easy to use.
leslie H.