BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I can keep my wrinkles from appearing or just prolong them with granite and so easy to apply with the roller
DEBRA S.
Gladstone, MI
ive been using this for over 3 years and its quick and easy to use and only take s afew minutes of your tim e
ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. The application is mess free and so easy. It really makes a difference over time.
Bella G.
Lowgap, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so so much!!!! It really does remove wrinkles and sometimes my baggyness under my eyes
Kristina S.
Personally I did not like this product. It never worked on my skin, but then again every skin is different.
Michceal R.
Wilmington , DE
Love it it's very cool when you put it on but over all its a great product and I used it like 3x so it's ok
Kaytlin F.
Good drugstore bargain. Easy to use and not harsh on sensitive skin around eye area. Definitely recommend.
wana w.
Johor
Its easy to apply because of roller application. I loved it so much and this product works well at my skin
Julie Y.
It's okay. It made my face super oily and sticky I broke out after using it. But I'll give it another try.
Brittany b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this helps my face with lines and wrinkles and I love the roller ball it helps with application
leslie H.