Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Tara N.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE
Love how I wake up in the morning and use the pro deep wrinkle roller and the cold sensation brings my tired eyes to life!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love the convenience of the roller. No need to get it on your fingers or worry about squeezing too much out of the bottle.
eliana j.
eliana j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The one with makeup added in is great! not sure how effective it actually is though, but the makeup covers up dark circles
norma l.
norma l.
Love how the cool roll on touch gives a refreshing feel to your skin. Nice scent. Would love to see results faster though.
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Doylestown, PA
The crime feels so soothing when you roll it under your eye. It has a nice cooling effect and I love the rollerball dragon
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Middletown, DE
I didn't care for this too much. I used for 6-7 months and didn't notice a change. But I do like other products of theirs
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put this on my eyes before bed at night and I have noticed such a big difference in the bags and wrinkles under my eyes
Star K.
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN
Did not like this at all .was to sticky and made my eyes real puffy. I love Garnier products but this one was not for me.
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Not crazy about this. It did absolutely nothing for my skin. Take a pass. I used it for two weeks and saw no improvement
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
The roller ball is the best! Pop in the fridge for added benefits and also super soothing for puffy eyes in the morning!
leslie H.