Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Taylor N.
Lebanon, PA
I have used this product! Love how it distributes the product evenly and also feels that it gets product under the skin well. Have seen a big difference in the wrinkles I do have wich aren't many but they are deep and stand out
Lynnsey R.
Greenwood, In
Love the roller ball! Make my face feel so nice! As i get older the wrinkles are more and more and I love that theres a product like this that makes you feel younger and great for a great price.
Onessa H.
I have tried this product. I think it is okay. I fee like I didn't see much of a change over time maybe I need to use it longer or even use it with the same brand of facial wash to see results.
Maryann  S.
Fairborn, OH
love the products and feels great when you put it on your
face. smells really good also I will always use this product
for the rest of my life I do think everyone should at least give it a try
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX
I like this product because even though I'm young & don't really get wrinkles it really helps keep my face lifted & tight. It also helps with my bags & dark circles.
Got this as a gift and absolutely loved it!!! It was very useful and long lasting. I definitely be repurchasing this amazing product. It exceeded my expectations and much much more. I recommend it one hundred percent
Angelina S.
The roller applicator is effortless and convenient, you can't beat it! The product itself does a fantastic job in forming and smoothing, I need this product daily!
Adrienne E.
San Antonio, TX
Smells good made my face look 10 years younger lol jk but after about two weeks of using it my family said something looked different about my face I asked if it was good or bad they said good so I am happy with it
Stephanie R.
Pharr, TX
Feeling younger everyday as never before!! At fist i didnt kniw if was working but i started getting compliments and i started loving it it was amazing how this actually works in such short amount of time!!!!
Will always be a great go to drugstore roller ball for the eye region. It helped me feel awake and depuffed almost immediately it was very cold which does aid in the process and I would definitely repurase
leslie H.