BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Lynnsey R.
Greenwood, In
Love the roller ball! Make my face feel so nice! As i get older the wrinkles are more and more and I love that theres a product like this that makes you feel younger and great for a great price.
Onessa H.
I have tried this product. I think it is okay. I fee like I didn't see much of a change over time maybe I need to use it longer or even use it with the same brand of facial wash to see results.
Maryann  S.
Fairborn, OH
love the products and feels great when you put it on your
face. smells really good also I will always use this product
for the rest of my life I do think everyone should at least give it a try
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX
I like this product because even though I'm young & don't really get wrinkles it really helps keep my face lifted & tight. It also helps with my bags & dark circles.
Got this as a gift and absolutely loved it!!! It was very useful and long lasting. I definitely be repurchasing this amazing product. It exceeded my expectations and much much more. I recommend it one hundred percent
Adrienne E.
San Antonio, TX
Smells good made my face look 10 years younger lol jk but after about two weeks of using it my family said something looked different about my face I asked if it was good or bad they said good so I am happy with it
Angelina S.
The roller applicator is effortless and convenient, you can't beat it! The product itself does a fantastic job in forming and smoothing, I need this product daily!
Stephanie R.
Pharr, TX
Feeling younger everyday as never before!! At fist i didnt kniw if was working but i started getting compliments and i started loving it it was amazing how this actually works in such short amount of time!!!!
Beth C.
This, unfortunately caused my under eye to burn after a couple of uses. In years past, I've always loved Garnier products, but this one was harsh. Or, maybe I have super sensitive under eyes.
Amanda H.
Can I buy this product by the gallon? I Love using this item and the caffeine eye puffy stick from Garnier. My skin feels so soft and supply after using this product. I will absolutely be buying this product again in the future. Not to pricey and easy to find in the stores YAY me.
leslie H.