BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Wendy E.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Not crazy about this. It did absolutely nothing for my skin. Take a pass. I used it for two weeks and saw no improvement
Alexa H.
The roller ball is the best! Pop in the fridge for added benefits and also super soothing for puffy eyes in the morning!
Kari A.
I don't use it but my mom sure dose she loves it. She looks really good after she is done purring it on. Works wonders.
Kayla O.
Dawsonville, GA
It's great for my under eye area. I've have noticed a dramatic change. I love this I use it everyday. I 100% recommend.
Kayleah W.
Searcy
It does very well with getting rid of wrinkles. And it's almost as if you are using an eraser it is quick and accurate.
Kathy A.
La Verne, CA
This product leaves a fresh sensation under eye area. I did not see any results but i used it until i was done with it.
nathalie l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite leave my eyes feeling great really lifts the deep lines under bags i love this product highly recommend it
Ruchell A.
Pasco
This product was easy to use but I didn't notice much of a different in the appearance of my skin after long term use.
Aly C.
This is okay not my favorite. I'm always willing to try new things that come out and I've been holding back on these.
Amanda b.
Little Hocking, OH
Omg!just wait it's so smooth! It feel great on your skin u will love it oh yeah plus it works! U will see improvement
leslie H.