BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Amber B.
Garden City, MI
I only gave this product 3 stars because I don't feel there was much of a difference in the appearance of the wrinkles. I was cool and refreshing on my skin but that was about it.
Lyn L.
Coupeville, WA
I didn't care for this. It made my eyes sting. The scent was nice and it did go on well. I picked mine up at my local military store. I would suggest to others to give it a try.
Nalla B.
New Haven, CT
Truly an amazing product. I have always had dark circles under my eyes but ever since I started using this product, I am able to see a new, younger me I have never seen before.
Hailey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
You just roll it under your eye, it is so simple and easy. down fall, I'm not sure if it was just the one I bought but it left my under eye very sticky and I had to wash it off
Linette A.
King George, VA
Amazing amazing amazing! You can tell a huge different after just a few short hours. I never looked tired. It works great in my very sensitive skin. Love and highly recommend.
Shani R.
Lynn, MA
This is the best thing to use in the morning or even at night. Stick it in the fridge overnight and in the morning it will makes those puffy eyes go right away. Love this!!
Madison K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Product went on well, but it ddnt show any changes. It smells good and feels good around your eyes, no burning or irritation. However, not much results out of this product.
Heather C.
Scottsdale, AZ
While I love the ease of the roller application, and noticed a bit of an improvement of my fine lines, it does burn a little if you get the product too close to the eyes.
Jessie S.
Bardstown, Ky
This product is a must in my daily routine. There is nothing on the market that compares to the results of this wrinkle roller. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
I have used this roller on and off. Every time I use it, I have seen that my laugh lines have plumped the next day. I am not a regular user but this is my experience based on the times I have used!!
leslie H.