Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
TERESA M.
TERESA M.
Phoenix, AZ
Really enjoy using this product it's a good bargain but a lot of the times I find that my store has run out of this product
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Doylestown, PA
The crime feels so soothing when you roll it under your eye. It has a nice cooling effect and I love the rollerball dragon
eliana j.
eliana j.
The one with makeup added in is great! not sure how effective it actually is though, but the makeup covers up dark circles
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love the convenience of the roller. No need to get it on your fingers or worry about squeezing too much out of the bottle.
norma l.
norma l.
Love how the cool roll on touch gives a refreshing feel to your skin. Nice scent. Would love to see results faster though.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE
Love how I wake up in the morning and use the pro deep wrinkle roller and the cold sensation brings my tired eyes to life!
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I put this on my eyes before bed at night and I have noticed such a big difference in the bags and wrinkles under my eyes
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Middletown, DE
I didn't care for this too much. I used for 6-7 months and didn't notice a change. But I do like other products of theirs
Star K.
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN
Did not like this at all .was to sticky and made my eyes real puffy. I love Garnier products but this one was not for me.
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
The roller ball is the best! Pop in the fridge for added benefits and also super soothing for puffy eyes in the morning!
leslie H.