Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Madison M.
Madison M.
Tucson, AZ

I love to put this in the fridge and use them under my eyes it's so soothing and calms your skin so well before moisturizer or primer
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Tahlequah, OK

I like this for under they eye. It's not a product I use every day but it is Excellent to help with puffiness under they eye! Love!
Karoline B.
Karoline B.
Wesley Chapel, FL

This roller will roll you right into a wrinkle free face! This will be money well spent on being the younger you that you dream of!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL

I Love the ease of the roll on application.. It made my skin feel nice and hydrated. I liked the cooling feeling when I put it on.
lele W.
lele W.
Dundalk, MD

I bought this roller at a dollar store I would said its a great find it leaves a cooling feel that makes me feel like its working!
Carmin R.
Carmin R.
FL

so great. really work against my crows feet. I try it for a friend recommendation and I am in love with it right now. 100% approve
Josie B.
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX

Fun to use! The roller feels cool on the skin and is fun to use. I never forget to use this product and my skin looks moisturized.
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Provo, UT

The roller feels so nice on your under eyes the formula is great. I recommend this product for any one with under eye circles too
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

I liked this product. It did make my skin feel refreshed but I didn't notice a huge change from other similar products I've used.
Mj M.
Mj M.
yucca valley, ca

I think this is a great product for upkeep in the long run. Feels like new. Quite cost efficient since its also drug store handy!
leslie H.