BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Becca D.
Knox, PA
Loved this product. I used it under my eyes and it made a noticeable difference. Made my eyes feel fresh and renewed
Gabby B.
Bakersfield, CA
I have used many eye cream and I like this one I don't have wrinkles but i love the way it makes my under eye feels
Vivian G.
stuart, FL
I loved how it didn't make me look as tired. It helped with my bags but didn't feel it lasted long. Good smelling!
Erika H.
Tempe, AZ
You works for me I saw a big difference in 2wks ...my face was smooth and wrinkles were fading g ..I'd recommend it
Danielle B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice and easy to use. I love how the ball is cool to the touch. I especially love it if I need a quick pick me up
Asmahan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Feels great under my eyes and it gets rid of puffiness and helps with my dark circles a bit
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG loved it super cooling under eye the metal roller ball takes away all puffiness it my morning's go to product
Courtney C.
Commerce, GA
Has Dramatically reduced wrinlkes around lips and eyes after only 2 weeks. Can't wait to see further improvement
AdileneJoseph Z.
Burleson, TX
I did not like this product so much, i didn't notice if it did something i don't know if i would bought it again
Lina P.
San Diego, CA
I love this roller ball. It makes the application so easy. I use this at night before bed and it smells great.
leslie H.