Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Ocoee, FL
Made my skin very soft, didn't notice a huge difference right away but the longer I have used it the better it seems to help.
Yahaira R.
Yahaira R.
Clarksville, TN
Real great product not grease at all make face soft and good value need more product tho kinda pricey but is worth nit harsh
Erika B.
Erika B.
Lewisville, TX
I love this product! Not only is it affordable, it's also super easy to use. I love the way my skin feels after application.
Savana M.
Savana M.
Essex Jct, VT
This product was average. I like garniers brand as a whole. I've never been extremely disappointed while using this product.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Houma, Louisiana
I love this product this. I also love the applicator and how it nourishes my skin. This is defenetly in my skin care routine
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product multiple times as I have seen results quickly! I love that it's a roll on as it is very convenient.
TERESA M.
TERESA M.
Phoenix, AZ
Really enjoy using this product it's a good bargain but a lot of the times I find that my store has run out of this product
Khyati D.
Khyati D.
I use this for massage the crow feet around the eyes. The roller is great, less messy and does great job massaging my skin.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is one of my favorite anti-aging products out there. I would definitely use this product again and refer others to it!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Erath, LA
Not really a big fan. Bottle barley has any product inside. Or course not effective. Tried it and personally didn't like it
leslie H.