Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Christine T.
Denton, TX
This product is very effective. It feels nice on the skin but also it is very effective for a drug store buy. The packaging is good helps apply the product very nice and evenly. I would rebuy this product again. It is affordable and effective,
Meredith K.
Essex Junction, VT
The best thing about this product is the roller applicator. It works like a dream and I can feel it start to work almost immediately. Make sure to roll upwards, though. It's so effective. The only downside is it feels a little sticky at first.
Amanda K.
San Clemente, CA
I use this everyday but it's not the smarted packaging. I feel Kiel you really have to squeeze to get it out. I've only used about have the bottle, but I think I might try something else next time. Not sure if o find t very effective either
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not have that many wrinkles at this point in my life so I borrowed this from my mom. I did not use it enough to notice a difference. I liked how it looks and would use again to see if it makes a difference. I would recommend to others.
Amazing product im young but its in my genes having smiling wrinkles lol so im always in a hunt for products like this fpr my under eyes its a great value for the price i would def reccomend to all young girls or elderly women as well
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
I tried this for some fine lines on my forehead and unfortunately it didn't work well for me. ūüėĒ I hope others have better luck! Garnier products are usually fabulous!
Jenny S.
Clayton, NY
I use to use this when I was working overnights, I always looked tired. I am young, I shouldn't have wrinkles. Well after using this I haven't had wrinkles since. I love it!!
Kira V.
Clearwater, FL
It gives you a fresh feeling and that's great! But I didn't see much of an result. I did at first and it went away in the next couple of days for using it for a couple weeks. If I had more than what I used it might have worked better.
Mary K.
Clark, NJ
I love this roller so much! I've used a few Garnier products over the years and this is one of my favorites. I have naturally dry skin and this product really makes my skin feel hydrated - especially around my eyes. Would recommend.
Cassandra H.
Farmington, AR
I have only been using for a month or so but I can already tell a difference. It simple and easy to apply does not feel yucky on the face at all. Very gentle and smooth.
leslie H.