Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Soledad, CA

I have been using this product fir about 2 months and have seen no difference. I have actually noticed that it leaves an oily residue and makes my skin break out
Claire M.
Claire M.
Long Beach, CA

so much fun to apply! I love the rolling ball, It really allows the product to smoothly glide around my eye, which I really appreciate. Great product in general!
Sheila G.
Sheila G.

I have used this product under my eye area and I have other products that I feel make my under eye skin feel more hydrated and tend to use those before this one.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA

This burned my eyes the first time I used it it may be to strong for my skin. My eyes are sensitive and my eyes started to burn and water. It was hard to use it.
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Aparecida de Goiânia

Dei uma pesquisada sobre esse produto e as avaliaçoes parecem realmente muito boas, a maioria das pessoas recomendaram ele, queria muito experimentar inclusive.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Portland , OR

Garnier is affordable, I don't see any crazy overnight results but I don't expect to. Overall I keep using it because I Definetly don't see any adverse affects.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT

Im not a very big user of wrinkle cremes, as often find they are a waist of time and money. using this has changed my mind on them quick and easy with results.
ellie H.
ellie H.

I used this product on my face and it worked so well. It has helped my wrinkes become more subltle. It is an easy product to travel with as it is an ideal size
Levi A.
Levi A.
Adel, GA

This is very cooling on the skin. Almost like a cucumber. I did have a allergic reaction to this one , but I'm allergic to EVERYTHING. I did like this formula.
Sabira C.
Sabira C.
Henderson, NV

I use this product to prevent from having wrinkles in the future it works fine. The application of the product is amazing the roller helps to smooth the face.
leslie H.