Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
I use this to prevent wrinkles and it feels nice on. My mom used it too. I don't have wrinkles yet and hope this helps me to not get them
Carolina Z.
Carolina Z.

Excelente tratamiento para la piel, queda muy suave y tersa, yo lo aplico en la mañana y en la noche cada dia, si se nota la diferencia.
Diane S.
Diane S.

Like the cool feeling of the roller ball but I'm not really impressed with the results. Really did nothing for puffy eyes or fine lines.
Joseline F.
Joseline F.

Greta for when I feel like my eyes are very puffy. I like to keep this product in the fridge so that it's very cooling when I apply it.
Sarrah O.
Sarrah O.

Amazing !!!! Easy to apply and didn't have a chemical smell came in a cute package and is easy to have on the go. I love this product .
Gledys I.
Gledys I.
12808 Madeley Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033. USA.

I started using this product several months ago and find that it does "lift" your wrinkles up and out. I love it and suggest you get it
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Love this! It really feels good and works well! Will usually get this at Walmart. Really happy when there are coupons and sales on this
Sha M.
Sha M.
Longview, TX

My grandmother loves this product, I've used it once or twice but I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't exactly away if it works or not.
Kynna M.
Kynna M.
Eugene, OR

This product is really good, but could be a little better. I would not buy it again, cause I did not like they whY it felt on my face.
Madysen H.
Madysen H.
North English, IA

I don't have this anymore because I lost it but it was amazing!! I used it around my eyes and I can almost instantly see a differance.
leslie H.