BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Onessa H.
I have tried this product. I think it is okay. I fee like I didn't see much of a change over time maybe I need to use it longer or even use it with the same brand of facial wash to see results.
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
I have only been using for a month or so but I can already tell a difference. It simple and easy to apply does not feel yucky on the face at all. Very gentle and smooth.
Maryann  S.
Fairborn, OH
love the products and feels great when you put it on your
face. smells really good also I will always use this product
for the rest of my life I do think everyone should at least give it a try
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
Really not much of a fan it really doesn't work that well. I would prefer almost any other product over this one. Sorry to say but I'm just being honest. I'm pretty sure this gave me clog pores
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX
I like this product because even though I'm young & don't really get wrinkles it really helps keep my face lifted & tight. It also helps with my bags & dark circles.
Got this as a gift and absolutely loved it!!! It was very useful and long lasting. I definitely be repurchasing this amazing product. It exceeded my expectations and much much more. I recommend it one hundred percent
Angelina S.
The roller applicator is effortless and convenient, you can't beat it! The product itself does a fantastic job in forming and smoothing, I need this product daily!
Adrienne E.
San Antonio, TX
Smells good made my face look 10 years younger lol jk but after about two weeks of using it my family said something looked different about my face I asked if it was good or bad they said good so I am happy with it
Stephanie R.
Pharr, TX
Feeling younger everyday as never before!! At fist i didnt kniw if was working but i started getting compliments and i started loving it it was amazing how this actually works in such short amount of time!!!!
Janie S.
Bakersfield, CA
I had high hopes for this product. I loved the scent and I thought it would be super moisturizing. But I feel it wasn't thick enough for the under eye and dried quickly. Didn't see to much of a difference.
leslie H.