Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Lake City, TN

I tried this for some fine lines on my forehead and unfortunately it didn't work well for me. 😔 I hope others have better luck! Garnier products are usually fabulous!
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX

I like this product because even though I'm young & don't really get wrinkles it really helps keep my face lifted & tight. It also helps with my bags & dark circles.
Jules H.
Jules H.

Quick and easy with almost instant results. I keep mine in my handbag for that quick bright eyed effect. Extremely affordable and lasts for ages! Definite thumbs up!
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.

I used it for about 4 to 6 months but didn't really helped with my fine lines. I also didn't feel like it moisture mu eyes as well as other brands that I've tried.
Jade O.
Jade O.
Winnipeg

Very moisturizing, seems to diminish wrinkles but you have to use it for 2+ months to see anything happen. I have combination to oily skin and this works very well
Angelina S.
Angelina S.

The roller applicator is effortless and convenient, you can't beat it! The product itself does a fantastic job in forming and smoothing, I need this product daily!
Mariana S.
Mariana S.

Such a soothing roller !! It nourishes my under eyes. I use it every single day after I cleanse my face. Good value and quality. This highly meets my expectations.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
San Juan PR

Aun no tengo arrugas, pero mi madre si la utiliza y les puedo decir que le va super bien con este producto. La piel lo absorbe rapido y a su vez trabaja muy bien.
Dallas L.
Dallas L.

I do not like this product. I think that it was talked about a lot and had great reviews but I used this for a month and a half and I did not see any difference.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA

This burned my eyes the first time I used it it may be to strong for my skin. My eyes are sensitive and my eyes started to burn and water. It was hard to use it.
leslie H.