Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
victoria h.
victoria h.
Turlock, CA

This is a must have for wrinkles, its easy to use, just roll it on and drys quickly for those days when your in a hurry to get out the door.
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Califon, NJ

Really good!
Basically I'm really happy with all the products in this brand.
This cream and the BB cream are working pretty well in my face!
Susan D.
Susan D.
Bay Shore, NY

I have this product and I use it multiple times a week. I feel that it moisturizes my skin and keeps my wrinkles at bay. I will repurchase.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.

When you first put this product on its cold but instantly makes your eyes feel rejuvenated and the smell is great it's a light fresh smell.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lavaca, AR

I absolutely love using the roller ball to massage the product into my under eye area! It leaves my eyes feeling much less puffy and cool..
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Pauls Valley, OK

It's a meh product. Like it's okay I mean I will use it because I already bought but won't buy it again unless I can't find anything better
Taren M.
Taren M.

This product is easy to use thanks to the simple roll on applicator. The cream gives full coverage to make sure there aren't any wrinkles.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Norwalk, CA

Keeps my skin looking fresh ans new love the applicator goes smoothly over your skin , use this at least every day after removing my makeup
Riley M.
Riley M.
Commerce City, CO

It felt refreshing, but I saw no difference after. I wouldn't rebuy it personally. But it felt great after so maybe it will need more time
Shorty J.
Shorty J.

Didn't work for me, wasted my money. It makes the under eye moist, it hydrates, but doesn't firm, tighten, or help wrinkles in my opinion.
leslie H.