BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I didn't really care for this product. It didn't do want it said and I used for several weeks.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL
It is very nice roll on the skin and leaves me Garnier skin smooth and not sticky... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary H.
Somerville, TN
Have tried but didn't work like I expected it to. Want to find a better product
Any suggestions
Silvia r.
Framingham , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price..I didn't see no results when I tried this I purchased twice and I couldn't see a difference. The smell didn't do nothing for me. I'll not purchase this again not because is a bad product ,just didn't work for me
Aimee H.
Derby , Ks
Haven't got to use this product yet. Have been wanting to try. Hoping to do that real soon.
Buse G.
Amazing!! It Keeps You Looking Young And Healthy! After A Week Or Two You Notice The Changes On Your Skin Right Away.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
I have used this roller on and off. Every time I use it, I have seen that my laugh lines have plumped the next day. I am not a regular user but this is my experience based on the times I have used!!
Tara B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this after I shower. Its a light moisturizer. It dose make your face smoothr but its not a drastic change. I like the rolling part of it and it glides on smoothly. But since its not a huge difference I am giving it a 3. I love Garnier products.
Jasmen P.
Phoenix , Az
It's an okay product. I don't really use it nor plan to. It didn't really meet my expectations. If I was asked to recommend it I would say no. It was dissatisfied the only pros about it was the packaging . I believe it does need improvements honestly.
nikki m.
Used the whole bottle and nothing. I have a bad laugh line and while I know it's not an age reverse miracle product. It didn't help fine lines under my eyes at all. Smells good, that's it. Disappointed because I love Garnier so much
leslie H.