BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Los Angeles, CA
This thing is great it is such a relaxing thing to do when you had a long day and the roller just feels amazing under your eyes.
Crystle S.
Crystle S.
Clare, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the feeling on my face after using this! Very light weight, no residue left behind - my eyes feel great agent I use this!
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
Oskaloosa, IA
My FAVORITE product. This product is one of the only anti-aging products I will use. Definitely does it's job, I recommend it!!
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM
I really didn't notice much of a difference with this product. I however found it at the Dollar Tree so that's a total win win.
liliana p.
liliana p.
Milwaukee, WI
It's not the best, i don't know feels weird to roll something on your face and it didn't work at all for me. Waste to be honest
Shonda H.
Shonda H.
Sacramento
Awesome product and feels so good and cool going on. Helps with moisture and puffiness. Good price too. Portable, easy to use.
Cricket W.
Cricket W.
Red Oak, TX
Love love love! Removes puffy eyes almost instantly. Makes me feel younger and more beautiful. Smells nice for a roller also.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Ocoee, FL
Made my skin very soft, didn't notice a huge difference right away but the longer I have used it the better it seems to help.
Annje H.
Annje H.
Mesa, AZ
Looooooves this product! So super easy to use, dries quickly. Zero skin irritation and you can immediately apply your makeup!
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.
Cedar hill , TX
Its a Good Product ! Smells Amazing ☺️ And does what it calims to do! I would defintly keep trying this product in the future
leslie H.