Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Geraldine G.
Geraldine G.

I don't like very much... this product not work very well in my eyes i hope work very well in others eyes because is a product very accesible.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Clinton, KY

I loved this product because it made my skin feel smooth after I used it! I couldn't live without this in my makeup bag! I absolutely love it!
Imelda H.
Imelda H.

This product is absolutely amazing I can never find a better product. I'm so glad I found this product. I bought it in my local beauty store .
McKaay G.
McKaay G.
Surprise, Az

Anti aging is extremely important to me and I use this product every night before bed!! It can be pricey but it is well worth it in my opinion
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this use everyday..... 2wwww2 u can always get coupons out of the Sunday paper for this product ... And other savings at local drugstores
Maria S.
Maria S.
Washington, IA

This is a really great product I started using about a month and ago and I can already see a difference my lines a diminishing...grate product
Erin A.
Erin A.
Dowagiac, MI

I loved using this roller. At first I didn't think I would like it because I do prefer to apply lotions with my fingers, but it worked great!
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Califon, NJ

Really good!
Basically I'm really happy with all the products in this brand.
This cream and the BB cream are working pretty well in my face!
victoria h.
victoria h.
Turlock, CA

This is a must have for wrinkles, its easy to use, just roll it on and drys quickly for those days when your in a hurry to get out the door.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Knoxville, TN

Love love love this. I use it every morning before applying makeup and every night before bed and my skin always feels so soft and plush :).
leslie H.