BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Arianna W.
This roller works wonders. Without being too serious on my skin, I can feel it uplifting and tightening all my pores, filling in those little cracks. I use it around my eyes and lips in the morning, and more over my face at night to get a deep treatment.
Julekha F.
Mckinney, TX
This is a very great product for under the eyes. I was really shocked when I bought it because it was very nice. It gives a great cooling effect under the eyes, which felt good. I bought it on clearance at Walmart but was very shocked with the results.
Sierra G.
Winnetka, ca
This product was confusing. I don't feel like it really did much. The packaging was very nice and sleek and easy to use. For the price you pay I think its a good value. I know of cheaper more effective products. First time user. Room for improvement.
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL
I have used this product and didnt notice a whole lot of difference. For the price you pay for this product, I wish it paid off more. You can notice it tightening up the skin and with everyday use, you should start to notice slight differences.
Baili P.
Boaz, AL
I love how this cools around your eyes as soon as you roll it on. Not too pricey, and works great for tired, puffy eyes. You can buy this at Walmart. Easily found!
Abbey S.
Riverton, NJ
I was genuinely surprised with this product in such a positive way. I loved the change in my wrinkles on my chin but I was hoping it would work a little more sufficiently.
Ashlynn M.
Florence, SC
This product really didn't live up to its hype. It is very easy to apply and the roller actually felt kinda nice on my skin but other than that it didn't have any affect on my skin.
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
This burned my eyes the first time I used it it may be to strong for my skin. My eyes are sensitive and my eyes started to burn and water. It was hard to use it.
Courtney H.
Carson City, NV
It is very oily. I lol it, it spreads out but it doesn't really soak into the skin as much as I would like. I would recommend trying it out because you might like the products then I do, but for me i like really heavy eye creams and this isn't it.
Christine T.
Denton, TX
This product is very effective. It feels nice on the skin but also it is very effective for a drug store buy. The packaging is good helps apply the product very nice and evenly. I would rebuy this product again. It is affordable and effective,
leslie H.