BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Maria O.
Paramount
Wow this roller is amazing, I use it as a relaxing tool by massaging my skin,it helps with blood circulation and by diminishing your wrinkles, keep your face in shape with the wrinkle roller.
Nikki B.
Niles, OH
I love this roller product it makes it easy and fast to put on with no mess! I got my product at walmart! It's a gentle product as all garniers products are! It definitely met my expectations and my family and friends love it and I would definitely buy it again?
Lisa L.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love this. Especially in between botox or facials. It is refreshing and also helps with swollen eye bags. It's small enough to carry in your purse, and yet theres a lot of product for the $
Sophia D.
San Diego, CA
I actually didn't use this product l long enough to see results. At first I liked the idea of a roller to apply the product, but after some thought, I felt like it might not be the best idea, sanitary wise. I prefer a pump or a tube for products I put on my face.
Chantel F.
My skin feels so..... Amazing when I put this on. I literally put it on day before I apply my make up and night before I go to bed. I noticed it has helped with some slight lines I have noticed. I have purchased more of the line and have them as my holy grail.
Jessika G.
Ladson, SC
I absolutely love this product! I had no under eye bags after using it. It was my first time using it but it worked so well! It exceeded my expectations and was amazing! The packaging was super cute too! I would so buy this again! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
GARNIER has plenty of skin care items to choose from.
this is one of my choices so so good. its easy to use.
DOES IT WORK YOU ASK? i'll let you know in 20 years.
LOLOLOLOL
I was not super satisfied with this product, because I have not really seen effects after using it for quite some time. It came in nice packaging and looked very appealing after I bought it, but I have not seen very big effects, especially for the price.
Laurie P.
Casselberry, FL
This is a great product, but sometimes a little difficult to use if the roller isn't moist. Very gentle product. Very attractive packaging and use. I purchased this product at my local Walgreen's. I would possibly buy it again with a coupon or if on sale.
Julekha F.
Mckinney, TX
This is a very great product for under the eyes. I was really shocked when I bought it because it was very nice. It gives a great cooling effect under the eyes, which felt good. I bought it on clearance at Walmart but was very shocked with the results.
leslie H.