Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Taren M.
Taren M.
This product is easy to use thanks to the simple roll on applicator. The cream gives full coverage to make sure there aren't any wrinkles.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Norwalk, CA
Keeps my skin looking fresh ans new love the applicator goes smoothly over your skin , use this at least every day after removing my makeup
Riley M.
Riley M.
Commerce City, CO
It felt refreshing, but I saw no difference after. I wouldn't rebuy it personally. But it felt great after so maybe it will need more time
Carolina Z.
Carolina Z.
Excelente tratamiento para la piel, queda muy suave y tersa, yo lo aplico en la mañana y en la noche cada dia, si se nota la diferencia.
Sha M.
Sha M.
Longview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandmother loves this product, I've used it once or twice but I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't exactly away if it works or not.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Love this! It really feels good and works well! Will usually get this at Walmart. Really happy when there are coupons and sales on this
Joseline F.
Joseline F.
Greta for when I feel like my eyes are very puffy. I like to keep this product in the fridge so that it's very cooling when I apply it.
Sarrah O.
Sarrah O.
Amazing !!!! Easy to apply and didn't have a chemical smell came in a cute package and is easy to have on the go. I love this product .
Gledys I.
Gledys I.
12808 Madeley Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033. USA.
I started using this product several months ago and find that it does "lift" your wrinkles up and out. I love it and suggest you get it
Madysen H.
Madysen H.
North English, IA
I don't have this anymore because I lost it but it was amazing!! I used it around my eyes and I can almost instantly see a differance.
leslie H.