BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Gia H.
Hubbardston, MA
I find that none of these antiaging things never work for me. I bought it at CVS, but I guess I should buy more popular brand names such as bare minerals. The packaging was kind of damaged, but did not damage the product. Definitely need to make changes so it actually works.
ashley m.
Shreveport, LA
This is a quick fix. Its somthing you can keep in your purse. As far as formula goes its not the best but it is nicely priced. I would recommend as a nightime treatment bc its a little watery but all in all a nice product for the money. I'm not sure if i would purchase again
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
I personally didn't use this but I did buy it for my mother and I saw results after the second use and it was perfect. The product did its job. Her wrinkles started to go away more with each use.
Maddie T.
West fork
I literally love that everyday this is just sooo easy and refreshing to put on in the morning and even though I don't have really any wrinkles yet, I feel like they will definitely be prevented!
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
I love this formula, it's smooth and silky, not greasy. I also like the format with the roller ball dispenser. It's like a gentle little face massage. I've purchased this and one other formula and really like both fir daily use.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I didn't like anything about this product so after I finish the tube I didn't buy it again. It just doesn't do anything for me and it made makeup application frustrating
Silvia G.
Everett, WA
Amazing product. Just wish it didnt come in a roll. If it came as a cream it would be better. At first i felt scared to use it, but i took a chance ans it works wonders. I love how smooth it is.
Ana Isabel L.
Cancun , MA
Esta crema esta recomendada para las personas con cierta edad que pierden la elasticidad de la piel y cuello. Un uso diario de la misma te ayudará a definir el rostro desvaneciendo las arrugas.
Daph M.
A great roller that glides smooth over your skin. The liquid that releases from the roller is not overwhelming. It's a gentle roller that refreshes your face. The packaging is very compact which I liked. I would buy this again and think that others should as well.
Amanda F.
I use this around my eyes and mouth and I absolutely love it seems to actually work and takes the fine lines away I would recommend anyone who wants lines gone buy this
leslie H.