BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Norwalk, CA
Keeps my skin looking fresh ans new love the applicator goes smoothly over your skin , use this at least every day after removing my makeup
Riley M.
Riley M.
Commerce City, CO
It felt refreshing, but I saw no difference after. I wouldn't rebuy it personally. But it felt great after so maybe it will need more time
Taren M.
Taren M.
This product is easy to use thanks to the simple roll on applicator. The cream gives full coverage to make sure there aren't any wrinkles.
Carolina Z.
Carolina Z.
Excelente tratamiento para la piel, queda muy suave y tersa, yo lo aplico en la mañana y en la noche cada dia, si se nota la diferencia.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Love this! It really feels good and works well! Will usually get this at Walmart. Really happy when there are coupons and sales on this
Sha M.
Sha M.
Longview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandmother loves this product, I've used it once or twice but I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't exactly away if it works or not.
Gledys I.
Gledys I.
12808 Madeley Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033. USA.
I started using this product several months ago and find that it does "lift" your wrinkles up and out. I love it and suggest you get it
Sarrah O.
Sarrah O.
Amazing !!!! Easy to apply and didn't have a chemical smell came in a cute package and is easy to have on the go. I love this product .
Joseline F.
Joseline F.
Greta for when I feel like my eyes are very puffy. I like to keep this product in the fridge so that it's very cooling when I apply it.
Kynna M.
Kynna M.
Eugene, OR
This product is really good, but could be a little better. I would not buy it again, cause I did not like they whY it felt on my face.
leslie H.