Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Florence, SC

This product really didn't live up to its hype. It is very easy to apply and the roller actually felt kinda nice on my skin but other than that it didn't have any affect on my skin.
Reem F.
Reem F.

This is one of my favorite products i absolutely love this it leaves my face feeling soft and brand new it is also not very expensive.I defiantly would recommend this to a friend
Kody R.
Kody R.
Omaha, NE

I keep this in my fridge, it's the first thing I do every morning. It honestly helps my baggies (my bags have bags, lol) great price point and I would recommend, got it a walmart
Lyn L.
Lyn L.
Coupeville, WA

I didn't care for this. It made my eyes sting. The scent was nice and it did go on well. I picked mine up at my local military store. I would suggest to others to give it a try.
Nalla B.
Nalla B.
New Haven, CT

Truly an amazing product. I have always had dark circles under my eyes but ever since I started using this product, I am able to see a new, younger me I have never seen before.
Hailey Z.
Hailey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

You just roll it under your eye, it is so simple and easy. down fall, I'm not sure if it was just the one I bought but it left my under eye very sticky and I had to wash it off
Linette A.
Linette A.
King George, VA

Amazing amazing amazing! You can tell a huge different after just a few short hours. I never looked tired. It works great in my very sensitive skin. Love and highly recommend.
Shani R.
Shani R.
Lynn, MA

This is the best thing to use in the morning or even at night. Stick it in the fridge overnight and in the morning it will makes those puffy eyes go right away. Love this!!
Madison K.
Madison K.
Murfreesboro, TN

Product went on well, but it ddnt show any changes. It smells good and feels good around your eyes, no burning or irritation. However, not much results out of this product.
Nazth D.
Nazth D.
Panama

I discovered this product by chance and loved it immediately because it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face gives a rich massage is great
leslie H.