BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Arianna W.
This roller works wonders. Without being too serious on my skin, I can feel it uplifting and tightening all my pores, filling in those little cracks. I use it around my eyes and lips in the morning, and more over my face at night to get a deep treatment.
I was not super satisfied with this product, because I have not really seen effects after using it for quite some time. It came in nice packaging and looked very appealing after I bought it, but I have not seen very big effects, especially for the price.
Laurie P.
Casselberry, FL
This is a great product, but sometimes a little difficult to use if the roller isn't moist. Very gentle product. Very attractive packaging and use. I purchased this product at my local Walgreen's. I would possibly buy it again with a coupon or if on sale.
Baili P.
Boaz, AL
I love how this cools around your eyes as soon as you roll it on. Not too pricey, and works great for tired, puffy eyes. You can buy this at Walmart. Easily found!
Sierra G.
Winnetka, CA
This product was confusing. I don't feel like it really did much. The packaging was very nice and sleek and easy to use. For the price you pay I think its a good value. I know of cheaper more effective products. First time user. Room for improvement.
Ashlynn M.
Florence, SC
This product really didn't live up to its hype. It is very easy to apply and the roller actually felt kinda nice on my skin but other than that it didn't have any affect on my skin.
Abbey S.
Riverton, NJ
I was genuinely surprised with this product in such a positive way. I loved the change in my wrinkles on my chin but I was hoping it would work a little more sufficiently.
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
This burned my eyes the first time I used it it may be to strong for my skin. My eyes are sensitive and my eyes started to burn and water. It was hard to use it.
Courtney H.
Carson City, NV
It is very oily. I lol it, it spreads out but it doesn't really soak into the skin as much as I would like. I would recommend trying it out because you might like the products then I do, but for me i like really heavy eye creams and this isn't it.
Meredith K.
Essex Junction, VT
The best thing about this product is the roller applicator. It works like a dream and I can feel it start to work almost immediately. Make sure to roll upwards, though. It's so effective. The only downside is it feels a little sticky at first.
leslie H.