BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have one of these handy for when my under eyes are puffy. It's very gentle and good for sensitive skin. I'm still on my original one, but I'll buy it again for emergencies. It's really helpful with swollen eyes since the ball is cool.
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
A few years ago I noticed the faint lines appearing on my face and freaked out! I bought many products trying to plump them back out again. I walked by a simple looking roller one day. Ultra Lift pro deep wrinkle roller impressed me after just one use! It's a must have.
April C.
Graham, TX
I was not a big fan of this product for several reasons some of those being it is a little bit difficult to use and is not very comfortable it irritated my eyes and it also has a strong chemical smell the concept is nice but the overall product I would not recommend you could definitely find other products that would work better than listed for the same price if not cheaper
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was fun to try out, I actually found it at my local Dollar Tree which was a steal! I like the ball moving function, I think that's really cool - and the product smells nice. Only thing is that I didn't really notice a difference in wrinkle appearance or disappearance. Maybe I'm too young for wrinkles ;)
Rachel J.
manhattan
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an okay product for me. It isn't my go to, but I did enjoy using it while I had it. The packagine was nice, not hard to use, it did leave just a little bit of a greasy feeling though instead of a serum-y feeling. but it did feel moisturized.will buy again
Sarah E.
Shanghai, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product always makes my eyes feel brighter and makes me look more awake. It rolls on easily and dries quickly. It helps minimize fine lines with the added bonus of eliminating puffiness. I would buy it again
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
Must have beauty product! I havent been able to spend as much lately so im missing this product but i have used and i do enjoy it. Not sure if ive had drastic results but it cant hurt right? Plus its nice and cool when you apply which i love, and i did notice on days with bags it has soothed them.
Anne B.
Sao paulo , Sao paulo/ SP
I used this product for 4 months and was not satisfied. My dermatologist told me and said to use it for 3 months, I used it for a month and still the result was not as expected. The area around my eyes is very dark and with this product gave a slight lightening, I believe that for those who have a little eyesight the product will have more effect.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I notice a difference if i use it consistently. It it had to find a product that actually works with deep lines and is not harsh. I use a good natural moisturizer as well. I tend to use is more at night it is very slightly oily but I can use it in the a.m as well if i use less and rub it in. I dont use it all the time but start using it again if I start noticing line getting more noticable.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these rollers. Not only do they keep skin tight, and from aging, they are cooling to the skin also helping to de-puff any issues you may have around those peepers. Nice light scent too, and works okay with my sensitive, dry skin. Love that you can find it right at your local drugstore too!
leslie H.