Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product , however I find it to be a bit expensive . Which usually all skin care is but I have wrinkles around my lip and eye area. Used for a while saw some change but not much . Totally would recommend if someone wants to spend the money on it. I think there is better treatments out there
Irene M.
Irene M.
Bremerton, WA
This product didn't show much immediate results and I didn't use it for too long. It didn't meet my expectations. I don't remember if it was gentle or harsh. The packaging was ok I suppose. I don't think I would buy this product again unless they changed or upgraded the ingredients and/or its effectiveness.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Austin, TX
I had used the eye roller from Garnier before and loved it, so I was excited to try the deep wrinkle roller. It's amazing! I'm trying to be preventative (early 30s) and this product makes my neck and face feel like it's staying tight and fighting gravity. This product is not too expensive for great results.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
Really not a fan of this product. I didn't notice that it did anything. I did not repurchase it. It never hurt my skin but it never helped it either and I did use the entire tube/roller. I love the fact that it is a roller though. It felt really nice going on to the skin. Not to sticky or anything either.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
It Is a little early to see any real difference in wrinkles, however my face feels better than it has in a long time. If nothing else comes of it I will still use the produce just for that reason. Maybe I waited too long to start treating the problem. I would suggest starting Garnier at an early age.
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have jowls. I don't know if it's my imagination, but after 2 weeks WITHOUT using it, my face seemed to sag more. I don't have facial or neck wrinkles, but cute cubby cheeks become jowls with the help of age and gravity, Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller seems to help. I also like that it rolls on.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Spanaway, WA
I love the simplicity and the portability of this. I can sit anywhere and apply this. I don't have to be in front of a mirror. The ball glides very nicely over the face and I've never had an issue with it not working. I saw visable differences in reduction of my wtinkles when using this product.
Maria A.
Maria A.
The roller feels like a little under eye massager so good! I don't really have wrinkles but they say it's better to start sooner rather than later! It leaves the skin feeling soft and a little tighter. In my experience if I use it every night it dries me out so I tend to use it every other day.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Ruby, SC
I really like this product. All you have to do is apply this before you go to the bed, and before you do your makeup in the morning to get rid of those dark circles. Feels very nice and cool under your eyes. Very nice convenient packaging considering you just have to roll it under your eyes.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
Garnier typically makes awesome products. I have been seeing the roller ball style wrinkle serum everywhere so I have this a try. After 2 solid months of use, I saw no change in lines or wrinkles. The only change was in the dark ciricles. So if dark circles is your problem, this works great.
leslie H.