Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Athens, GA

I absolutely love love love this product!! I love the way this product works. I originally was skeptical about it but I tried their product with the metal eye roller applicator and the feeling of the chilled metal under my eyes really helped to alleviate the puffiness of not enough sleep and helped to smooth over my skin.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I got this product for my mom and tried it out as well. The price was a bit much for me going in my instincts. But I thought we'd give it a try. While this product feels incredible going on, I don't feel like it did a whole lot for me. It may just be that I didn't use it long enough but I wasn't seeing dramatic results.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.

I like the convenience of the roller ball, especially if you put it in the freezer just for a minute. Its refreshing to have something cool on puffy under eyes. I don't really know how much anti-aging benefits this products gives. I don't suffer from that issue yet, but I do what I can to prevent any signs of aging.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Buford, GA

I don't have wrinkles but I used this anyways because I have heard good things about it. There were no drastic changes, but I did notice my under eye area looking better than usual during the time I used it. I don't think I would buy it again, but I would recommend to someone who has issues with under eyes/wrinkles.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL

I love the smell of this product , however I find it to be a bit expensive . Which usually all skin care is but I have wrinkles around my lip and eye area. Used for a while saw some change but not much . Totally would recommend if someone wants to spend the money on it. I think there is better treatments out there
Irene M.
Irene M.
Bremerton, WA

This product didn't show much immediate results and I didn't use it for too long. It didn't meet my expectations. I don't remember if it was gentle or harsh. The packaging was ok I suppose. I don't think I would buy this product again unless they changed or upgraded the ingredients and/or its effectiveness.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Austin, TX

I had used the eye roller from Garnier before and loved it, so I was excited to try the deep wrinkle roller. It's amazing! I'm trying to be preventative (early 30s) and this product makes my neck and face feel like it's staying tight and fighting gravity. This product is not too expensive for great results.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA

Really not a fan of this product. I didn't notice that it did anything. I did not repurchase it. It never hurt my skin but it never helped it either and I did use the entire tube/roller. I love the fact that it is a roller though. It felt really nice going on to the skin. Not to sticky or anything either.
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.

I have jowls. I don't know if it's my imagination, but after 2 weeks WITHOUT using it, my face seemed to sag more. I don't have facial or neck wrinkles, but cute cubby cheeks become jowls with the help of age and gravity, Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller seems to help. I also like that it rolls on.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny

It Is a little early to see any real difference in wrinkles, however my face feels better than it has in a long time. If nothing else comes of it I will still use the produce just for that reason. Maybe I waited too long to start treating the problem. I would suggest starting Garnier at an early age.
leslie H.