Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Camille A.
Camille A.

His product really didn't appeal to me in all honesty the whole build if the container is just ridiculous i get the idea they had in mind but it was more of a hassle than anything roller ball would get stuck i eventually had to cut the container open and place in in a small jar. Purchased at cvs. didn't truly see any results in my opinion.
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.

I loved this deep wrinkle roller! It wasn't sticky at all and after a few weeks I did see improvement. I always thought wrinkle removers we're a bit of a fluke but after using this one I started to see the reason why people use them! It's fairly inexpensive and yet it truly is an amazing product! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Lessie S.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH

Again with Garnier products as usual with everything of theirs I have tried I have not been disappointed the only downside to some of Garnier products as I think their prices are a little steep for the amount of product that you get but on the same hand they are cheaper than other things on the shelf and work just as well if not better
Terri-Lynn C.
Terri-Lynn C.
St Paul, Alberta

I liked the scent of the product and the usability of it, but it didn't wow me. The roller ball does feel quite refreshing upon application but I don't think it gives amazing results at all. The price is a little to high for me to want to repurchase this product. I love all things Garnier, but I could not get on board with this one.
Irma P.
Irma P.

Garnier ha risolto il mio problemcon il suo Roll-on che contrasta gli inestetismi di borse ed occhiaie grazie ad una sinergia di principi nutritivi. Il prodotto viene dosato direttamente nella parte in cui serve. Basta quindi passarlo delicatamente nella zona del contorno occhi per avere subito una sensazione di benessere immediato
cynthia c.
cynthia c.
Gilbert, AZ

This is a very easy product to use, the applicator on top is great for quick application, which can be useful when you are busy. the product itself is moisturizing and so far my skin looks better and wrinkle free. i mainly use this product for preventative measures, so i wouldn't know how well it worked with preexisting wrinkles.
Tasmin L.
Tasmin L.
Wetaskiwin

Since my teen years, I've always had horrid under eye area. Dark circles and puffy. I always looked exhausted. I probably looked I'll to some.. I started using this after.my face is washed at night and before I do my makeup in the morning. This stuff is awesome. I keep mine in the fridge. Helps with the puffs and it's refreshing!
Kopikaa E.
Kopikaa E.

This is perfect for those days that you're running out the door, I like to use this and quickly step out the door. I use this under my eyes and I feel like it helps to depuff. I also use this at night and would recommend this to anyone who wants to make sure their under eyes are hydrated to avoid more wrinkles from forming.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Athens, GA

I absolutely love love love this product!! I love the way this product works. I originally was skeptical about it but I tried their product with the metal eye roller applicator and the feeling of the chilled metal under my eyes really helped to alleviate the puffiness of not enough sleep and helped to smooth over my skin.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I got this product for my mom and tried it out as well. The price was a bit much for me going in my instincts. But I thought we'd give it a try. While this product feels incredible going on, I don't feel like it did a whole lot for me. It may just be that I didn't use it long enough but I wasn't seeing dramatic results.
leslie H.