BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
N'Diyah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
i just bought this not so long ago , and i have been trying so very hard to get rid if my wrinkles on my nose. so far , i see a little results , but not much. i cannot give much feedback on it yet until i try it out
Madison F.
Gainesville, GA
Flawless! This product is amazing. It is lightweight, easy to apply and it smells wonderful! The price point is perfect for the product. I would absolutely recommend it to everyone. It’s a must have for me.
Emma-lee G.
Post Falls
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller Love this product when I wake up in the morning! It is very soothing and helps dimish the "puffy eye just rolled out of bed" look! It's one of my favorite parts of my skincare routine!
Maddie A.
Minneapolis
My friend had this product and she let me try it and boy does it make a difference! Even though I am still younger, I recommend using this because it leaves your eyes feeling clean and refreshed!
Spencer C.
Costa Mesa, CA
this is a temporary fix! i have not noticed any long term results but for a quick fix its amazing. i use this on my deep set forehead wrinkles. roll it on and i can visibly see my skin puff up and my wrinkles are gone! this effect only lasts a couple hours with a morning application. i havent noticed any side effects, its a reasonable price for what youre getting. definitely not earth shattering but a solid product.
Cindy H.
The Garnier wrinkle roller is a neat product. It is very soothing for the undereyes and I liked to use it in the morning when my undereyes were puffy. It terms of lasting effects, I did not notice any and am giving it 3 stars for this reason. I found it did little more than soothe and cool my undereyes. I would be hesitant to recommend.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
I love the rollerball! It wakes my eyes up and feels cool and refreshing. It provides a great layer of moisture for applying makeup on top of and I feel bright-eyed. Anyone with dark circles, bags under their eyes, or trying to delay the onset of fine lines would benefit from this immensely!
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
i love that this is a rollerball. It's only a 4 star because it works great (like 5 stars) on my less deep wrinkles but I have some tough forehead wrinkles that this doesn't work for. I am please with this overall and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great formula with easy application.
Taryn M.
Peckville , PA
I don't have dramatic wrinkles, but I do tend to get deep creases at my smile line and by my eyes. I have used this product weekly for quite a while, and my skin always "bounces back". This roller is great for easy application, and I love that I don't need to use my fingers or a sponge.
Annika B.
Nashville, TN
I bought this thing at Target because I was most excited about the roller. Its hard to tell if it really been working because I'm still in my 20s so I don't have many wrinkles, but I'm trying to prevent them. It's fun to apply and feels luxurious, but I can't speak to its effects.
leslie H.