BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Najwa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have tried so many different products for wrinkles and I haven’t found anything I like nor that works but I have tried this and it was good better than other products I’ve used
Shyann L.
This is a great wrinkle treatment for fine lines right under the eye. When using the product, it leaves a cooling sensation after you apply (which I personally like). You can find this product at any CVS location, or anywhere that sells beauty products I believe
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
I’m not sure if it’s just me, my skin, or what, but this product didn’t work well on me. It didn’t meet my expectations at all. I was so excited to try this product and after using it for a few weeks I found that it really has little to no effect whatsoever.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
This product is pretty great. It absorbs into the skin quickly and easily. It leaves no residue or shine,yet hydrates at a deep level. I use this stuff in my morning and night time routine always and I can definitely see a difference in my skin. Love it.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I really like using the Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-lift pro Deep Wrinkle Roller because it seems to take away my wrinkles under my eyes or make them less noticeable. It is a little high priced but well worth it.
Spencer C.
Orange, CA
this is a temporary fix! i have not noticed any long term results but for a quick fix its amazing. i use this on my deep set forehead wrinkles. roll it on and i can visibly see my skin puff up and my wrinkles are gone! this effect only lasts a couple hours with a morning application. i havent noticed any side effects, its a reasonable price for what youre getting. definitely not earth shattering but a solid product.
Cindy H.
The Garnier wrinkle roller is a neat product. It is very soothing for the undereyes and I liked to use it in the morning when my undereyes were puffy. It terms of lasting effects, I did not notice any and am giving it 3 stars for this reason. I found it did little more than soothe and cool my undereyes. I would be hesitant to recommend.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
i love that this is a rollerball. It's only a 4 star because it works great (like 5 stars) on my less deep wrinkles but I have some tough forehead wrinkles that this doesn't work for. I am please with this overall and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great formula with easy application.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
I love the rollerball! It wakes my eyes up and feels cool and refreshing. It provides a great layer of moisture for applying makeup on top of and I feel bright-eyed. Anyone with dark circles, bags under their eyes, or trying to delay the onset of fine lines would benefit from this immensely!
leslie H.