Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
McKaay G.
McKaay G.
Surprise, Az
Anti aging is extremely important to me and I use this product every night before bed!! It can be pricey but it is well worth it in my opinion
Maria S.
Maria S.
Washington, IA
This is a really great product I started using about a month and ago and I can already see a difference my lines a diminishing...grate product
Geraldine G.
Geraldine G.
I don't like very much... this product not work very well in my eyes i hope work very well in others eyes because is a product very accesible.
Imelda H.
Imelda H.
This product is absolutely amazing I can never find a better product. I'm so glad I found this product. I bought it in my local beauty store .
Erin A.
Erin A.
Dowagiac, MI
I loved using this roller. At first I didn't think I would like it because I do prefer to apply lotions with my fingers, but it worked great!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Knoxville, TN
Love love love this. I use it every morning before applying makeup and every night before bed and my skin always feels so soft and plush :).
victoria h.
victoria h.
Turlock, CA
This is a must have for wrinkles, its easy to use, just roll it on and drys quickly for those days when your in a hurry to get out the door.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
When you first put this product on its cold but instantly makes your eyes feel rejuvenated and the smell is great it's a light fresh smell.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Pauls Valley, OK
It's a meh product. Like it's okay I mean I will use it because I already bought but won't buy it again unless I can't find anything better
Susan D.
Susan D.
Bay Shore, NY
I have this product and I use it multiple times a week. I feel that it moisturizes my skin and keeps my wrinkles at bay. I will repurchase.
leslie H.