BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Megan G.
Megan G.
Clinton, KY
I loved this product because it made my skin feel smooth after I used it! I couldn't live without this in my makeup bag! I absolutely love it!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Washington, IA
This is a really great product I started using about a month and ago and I can already see a difference my lines a diminishing...grate product
Geraldine G.
Geraldine G.
I don't like very much... this product not work very well in my eyes i hope work very well in others eyes because is a product very accesible.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this use everyday..... 2wwww2 u can always get coupons out of the Sunday paper for this product ... And other savings at local drugstores
Erin A.
Erin A.
Dowagiac, MI
I loved using this roller. At first I didn't think I would like it because I do prefer to apply lotions with my fingers, but it worked great!
victoria h.
victoria h.
Turlock, CA
This is a must have for wrinkles, its easy to use, just roll it on and drys quickly for those days when your in a hurry to get out the door.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Knoxville, TN
Love love love this. I use it every morning before applying makeup and every night before bed and my skin always feels so soft and plush :).
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Pauls Valley, OK
It's a meh product. Like it's okay I mean I will use it because I already bought but won't buy it again unless I can't find anything better
Susan D.
Susan D.
Bay Shore, NY
I have this product and I use it multiple times a week. I feel that it moisturizes my skin and keeps my wrinkles at bay. I will repurchase.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
When you first put this product on its cold but instantly makes your eyes feel rejuvenated and the smell is great it's a light fresh smell.
leslie H.