BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Alyssa B.
Pittsburg, CA
Love love love this product. I need at least 4 bottles. it met my expectations and gave me the look I really want. I bought this product at target. target is my favorite store!! very effective I loved it. I have it in my bathroom cabinet now. and will not be going low on it.
Gia H.
Hubbardston, MA
I find that none of these antiaging things never work for me. I bought it at CVS, but I guess I should buy more popular brand names such as bare minerals. The packaging was kind of damaged, but did not damage the product. Definitely need to make changes so it actually works.
ashley m.
Shreveport, LA
This is a quick fix. Its somthing you can keep in your purse. As far as formula goes its not the best but it is nicely priced. I would recommend as a nightime treatment bc its a little watery but all in all a nice product for the money. I'm not sure if i would purchase again
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
I love this formula, it's smooth and silky, not greasy. I also like the format with the roller ball dispenser. It's like a gentle little face massage. I've purchased this and one other formula and really like both fir daily use.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
I personally didn't use this but I did buy it for my mother and I saw results after the second use and it was perfect. The product did its job. Her wrinkles started to go away more with each use.
Silvia G.
Everett, WA
Amazing product. Just wish it didnt come in a roll. If it came as a cream it would be better. At first i felt scared to use it, but i took a chance ans it works wonders. I love how smooth it is.
Maddie T.
West fork
I literally love that everyday this is just sooo easy and refreshing to put on in the morning and even though I don't have really any wrinkles yet, I feel like they will definitely be prevented!
Ana Isabel L.
Cancun , MA
Esta crema esta recomendada para las personas con cierta edad que pierden la elasticidad de la piel y cuello. Un uso diario de la misma te ayudará a definir el rostro desvaneciendo las arrugas.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I didn't like anything about this product so after I finish the tube I didn't buy it again. It just doesn't do anything for me and it made makeup application frustrating
Nikki B.
Niles, OH
I love this roller product it makes it easy and fast to put on with no mess! I got my product at walmart! It's a gentle product as all garniers products are! It definitely met my expectations and my family and friends love it and I would definitely buy it again?
leslie H.