Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Yarelyn C.
Yarelyn C.
Orlando, FL

Definitely an eye awakening product. Use twice a day. Once in the morning and before bed after shower for better results. I have used it quite a few times, and it definitely met my expectations.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
West fork

I literally love that everyday this is just sooo easy and refreshing to put on in the morning and even though I don't have really any wrinkles yet, I feel like they will definitely be prevented!
Onessa H.
Onessa H.

I have tried this product. I think it is okay. I fee like I didn't see much of a change over time maybe I need to use it longer or even use it with the same brand of facial wash to see results.
Nicolet F.
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX

Really not much of a fan it really doesn't work that well. I would prefer almost any other product over this one. Sorry to say but I'm just being honest. I'm pretty sure this gave me clog pores
Ann P.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX

Ive used this one before but i cant seem yo find it anywhere but it was so great i used it under my makeup and it covered my fine lines so i didn't have creasing all day i think it works awesome
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
New Bern, NC

I got this just to wake my eyes up in the morning to depuff them and it worked pretty well even though thats not the intended use! I have little to no wrinkle since my skin is still very young!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Marcus Hook, PA

I love this. Especially in between botox or facials. It is refreshing and also helps with swollen eye bags. It's small enough to carry in your purse, and yet theres a lot of product for the $
Maria O.
Maria O.
Paramount

Wow this roller is amazing, I use it as a relaxing tool by massaging my skin,it helps with blood circulation and by diminishing your wrinkles, keep your face in shape with the wrinkle roller.
Rheagan L.
Rheagan L.

This product worked very well, I would recommend it to anyone. I use it as a preventative measure so I don't get wrinkles and it works great! It is very affordable and I would buy it again.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Gainesville, GA

This gives you an immediate rush of hydration that wakes you up. It's my go to in the morning if I bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. It's not oily, so it goes perfect under my makeup!
leslie H.