Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
York, PA
I really really like how it rolls on and feels cool to the under eye area. I am fighting the aging process with everything I have, and this helps.
Jacquelyn A.
Jacquelyn A.
Fort Lee, VA
I've only use it once. I didn't see my need to continue using it so I stopped. What I can say is that it didn't irritate my eyes so that's a plus.
Shanay H.
Shanay H.
I used to always use this product. It's not over priced and it works. I don't really know why I stopped using it but I may have to start it again.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Alton, Tx
This is awesome it clears and prevents your wrinkles from happening this is a must!😍😍 and it makes your skin really soft as well and moisturizing
Brittaney O.
Brittaney O.
I liked it. It made my under eyes feel super tight and firm. But as far as a long term difference, I don't know how much of a difference it made.
Venita R.
Venita R.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this product but it was not what I had hoped it would be, I saw little results,the product was not the same as some other products I tried
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
This product didn't help me with my under eye rinkles. I put this on every night before bed and after a month of usage nothing had happened yet.
It's cold but it works okay. I'm not very up and up with stuff but it is available at like target and walmart so I'm comfortable paying for it.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this use everyday..... 2wwww2 u can always get coupons out of the Sunday paper for this product ... And other savings at local drugstores
Megan G.
Megan G.
Clinton, KY
I loved this product because it made my skin feel smooth after I used it! I couldn't live without this in my makeup bag! I absolutely love it!
leslie H.