BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Shanay H.
Shanay H.
I used to always use this product. It's not over priced and it works. I don't really know why I stopped using it but I may have to start it again.
Jennessa B.
Jennessa B.
Milan, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love what this product is doing so far. I have only been using this for about a month so far. I have noticed my wrinkles looking less prominent.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Naples, FL
I use this every morning to de-puff my eyes. The metal roll on ball feels really nice and after 10 minutes or so it really does make a difference.
Venita R.
Venita R.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this product but it was not what I had hoped it would be, I saw little results,the product was not the same as some other products I tried
Brittaney O.
Brittaney O.
I liked it. It made my under eyes feel super tight and firm. But as far as a long term difference, I don't know how much of a difference it made.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Alton, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome it clears and prevents your wrinkles from happening this is a must!😍😍 and it makes your skin really soft as well and moisturizing
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
This product didn't help me with my under eye rinkles. I put this on every night before bed and after a month of usage nothing had happened yet.
Imelda H.
Imelda H.
This product is absolutely amazing I can never find a better product. I'm so glad I found this product. I bought it in my local beauty store .
Maria S.
Maria S.
Washington, IA
This is a really great product I started using about a month and ago and I can already see a difference my lines a diminishing...grate product
Geraldine G.
Geraldine G.
I don't like very much... this product not work very well in my eyes i hope work very well in others eyes because is a product very accesible.
leslie H.