BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Lisa L.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love this. Especially in between botox or facials. It is refreshing and also helps with swollen eye bags. It's small enough to carry in your purse, and yet theres a lot of product for the $
Sophia D.
San Diego, CA
I actually didn't use this product l long enough to see results. At first I liked the idea of a roller to apply the product, but after some thought, I felt like it might not be the best idea, sanitary wise. I prefer a pump or a tube for products I put on my face.
Nikki B.
Niles, OH
I love this roller product it makes it easy and fast to put on with no mess! I got my product at walmart! It's a gentle product as all garniers products are! It definitely met my expectations and my family and friends love it and I would definitely buy it again?
monce p.
I didn't really enjoy this product i feel it did nothing towards me . It did not meet my expectation i thought it would leave my under eyes clear but so far it has not done that. The price for is pretty high for a drugstore product and i would not buy it again.
Maria O.
Paramount
Wow this roller is amazing, I use it as a relaxing tool by massaging my skin,it helps with blood circulation and by diminishing your wrinkles, keep your face in shape with the wrinkle roller.
Amanda F.
I use this around my eyes and mouth and I absolutely love it seems to actually work and takes the fine lines away I would recommend anyone who wants lines gone buy this
Chantel F.
My skin feels so..... Amazing when I put this on. I literally put it on day before I apply my make up and night before I go to bed. I noticed it has helped with some slight lines I have noticed. I have purchased more of the line and have them as my holy grail.
Jessika G.
Ladson, SC
I absolutely love this product! I had no under eye bags after using it. It was my first time using it but it worked so well! It exceeded my expectations and was amazing! The packaging was super cute too! I would so buy this again! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Julekha F.
Mckinney, TX
This is a very great product for under the eyes. I was really shocked when I bought it because it was very nice. It gives a great cooling effect under the eyes, which felt good. I bought it on clearance at Walmart but was very shocked with the results.
Laurie P.
Casselberry, FL
This is a great product, but sometimes a little difficult to use if the roller isn't moist. Very gentle product. Very attractive packaging and use. I purchased this product at my local Walgreen's. I would possibly buy it again with a coupon or if on sale.
leslie H.