Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Chatsworth, CA

I use this every morning!! I keep it in the fridge to keep it cool so when I glide it under my eyes it takes away the puffiness ! If you haven't tried this your missing out!! Your eyes will thank you !
Madison h.
Madison h.
Gadsden, AL

I would love to have this , especially when I wake up in the morning and try to cover my wrinkles with layers of concealer .so I really do think this would be helpful with less foundation and concealer
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

This is a really good product to put on your face before using any primer make skin smooth and soft and keeps you're faced moisturizer your make up does not snare and helps with those who has wrinkles
Krystyna R.
Krystyna R.
Osceola, IN

I love the feel of this product especially around the eyes and on the forehead. I don't see a huge noticeable difference, but I can definitely feel a difference in hydration and overall skin texture.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.

I could not tell that it helped with wrinkle remover but it was a good moisturizer and made the eye area very soft. The cost is fairly inexpensive too and can be found at most drugstores and grocers.
Cee S.
Cee S.
Calgary

I used this for about a month and half, I used it almost everyday. I just find that there's not enough product in the roller. It would have been nice, as it was quite pricey for a drugstore product.
Timera A.
Timera A.
Memphis, TN

I bought one from my local dollar tree and I love it. I use it twice a day for about a week and I started to see change. It's very light, love the fact it's a roll on and I use my finger to rub on.
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA

I personally didn't use this but I did buy it for my mother and I saw results after the second use and it was perfect. The product did its job. Her wrinkles started to go away more with each use.
Lynnsey R.
Lynnsey R.
Greenwood, IN

Love the roller ball! Make my face feel so nice! As i get older the wrinkles are more and more and I love that theres a product like this that makes you feel younger and great for a great price.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
West fork

I literally love that everyday this is just sooo easy and refreshing to put on in the morning and even though I don't have really any wrinkles yet, I feel like they will definitely be prevented!
leslie H.