BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Ive used this one before but i cant seem yo find it anywhere but it was so great i used it under my makeup and it covered my fine lines so i didn't have creasing all day i think it works awesome
Krissy W.
Overland Park, KS
This roller seems to work double-time, as it de-puffs when you apply, while the formula focuses on the skin's texture. I only bought this once, but I did enjoy it and would buy it again.
Jess L.
I've tried this product once in my life and I did a really great job of removing the wrinkles under my eyes because the product is so cold at the tip it's a paths the under eye I would buy it again definitely worth the price
Jennifer C.
Norwalk, CA
I bought this product for my mom and i kid you not she looks younger. Whatever is in this stuff its amazing. Her skin looks more youthful and she is glad I got it for her and not only that but it is super affordable.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
In theory this sounds like a great product.. however I never noticed any difference after using it! Save your money and buy something else! This gets a little pricey.. I found mine at Walmart.
Hailey F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I bought this and didn't have very high expectations but was pleasantly surprised! It's so cool under the eyes and feels so good on tired eyes. I definitely feel like there's been a visible difference after using it.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Even though I don't actually have wrinkles I still use this product to avoid getting them I love all of Garniers products from skin care to hair care leaves me feeling radiant and soft
Elizabeth B.
Worth, IL
I use this. It is great for using under make up. I love it. I have used this for many years. It is great. It won't smear your make up. It works great and make the winkle unexsisting. Very good value for the price. I would recommend this to my friends.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
This product is just okay. I found it to be a little gimmicky. I did not notice any difference in my wrinkles around my eyes. But I will continue using it because it is very hydrating.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love the roller on this product. Easy to use. Applies just the right amount of product to the area. To be treated. Seen some improvement in my skin within a few weeks. Would buy again
leslie H.