BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Katie O.
Katie O.
Tualatin, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This felt great when i was rolling it under my eyes but I am not sure if I saw a difference. I don't think i will purchase this again due to that fact.
I don't notice a major difference when i use it. But it does help. And i am sure there will be a noticeable difference after i use it for a long time.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Pecos, TX
Great roller ! I alternate this with my eye cream and sleep with the serum! Great for people that need that extra boost of moisture to avoid wrinkles
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Really relieves eye puffiness and swelling. Keeps the skin around the eyes looking relaxed in the morning before applying makeup. Decreases wrinkles.
Maria B.
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this product for those didn't get enough sleep last night days it really de puffs my under eyes and gets me looking like I slept 8 hours love it
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Buhl, ID
I like the ease of the roller. It seemed to lift the under eye up and droed nicely. Would have liked to see it have some caffene to wake up dry eyes
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Ava, MO
This product seems to be doing well... I don't have any wrinkles cause I'm still young but I use it on my forehead and my eye area.. like it so far!
maria b.
maria b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont like using my hands to apply cream makeup on my face and with this roller is so easy to apply without having to get my hands dirty.i like it
Jacquelyn A.
Jacquelyn A.
Fort Lee, VA
I've only use it once. I didn't see my need to continue using it so I stopped. What I can say is that it didn't irritate my eyes so that's a plus.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Naples, FL
I use this every morning to de-puff my eyes. The metal roll on ball feels really nice and after 10 minutes or so it really does make a difference.
leslie H.