Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sheila G.
Sheila G.

I have used this product under my eye area and I have other products that I feel make my under eye skin feel more hydrated and tend to use those before this one.
Dallas L.
Dallas L.

I do not like this product. I think that it was talked about a lot and had great reviews but I used this for a month and a half and I did not see any difference.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Portland , OR

Garnier is affordable, I don't see any crazy overnight results but I don't expect to. Overall I keep using it because I Definetly don't see any adverse affects.
Levi A.
Levi A.
Adel, GA

This is very cooling on the skin. Almost like a cucumber. I did have a allergic reaction to this one , but I'm allergic to EVERYTHING. I did like this formula.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT

Im not a very big user of wrinkle cremes, as often find they are a waist of time and money. using this has changed my mind on them quick and easy with results.
Jaimi F.
Jaimi F.
Glenwood, AR

Takes away puffiness and smooths always wrinkles I use mine both morning and night and can almost immediately tell a difference even after the very first use.
Sabira C.
Sabira C.
Henderson, NV

I use this product to prevent from having wrinkles in the future it works fine. The application of the product is amazing the roller helps to smooth the face.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I love the cooling sensation when applying the product. I have tried the roller a couple times when left in the fridge and it add a more awake loo to my eyes.
Kayla jo K.
Kayla jo K.
Minneapolis, MN

Love all the roller products. Easy to use. Easy to take with you. Smells great. Doesn't leave film or residue. I've even got men hooked on the roller products.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.

Love the roll on application for this product; makes it convenient to carry with me wherever I go.Looking forward to trying it again since it's been a while.
leslie H.