BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Heather C.
Austin, TX
I had used the eye roller from Garnier before and loved it, so I was excited to try the deep wrinkle roller. It's amazing! I'm trying to be preventative (early 30s) and this product makes my neck and face feel like it's staying tight and fighting gravity. This product is not too expensive for great results.
Irene M.
Bremerton, WA
This product didn't show much immediate results and I didn't use it for too long. It didn't meet my expectations. I don't remember if it was gentle or harsh. The packaging was ok I suppose. I don't think I would buy this product again unless they changed or upgraded the ingredients and/or its effectiveness.
Julia J.
Gainesville, GA
This gives you an immediate rush of hydration that wakes you up. It's my go to in the morning if I bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. It's not oily, so it goes perfect under my makeup!
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Ive used this one before but i cant seem yo find it anywhere but it was so great i used it under my makeup and it covered my fine lines so i didn't have creasing all day i think it works awesome
Jess L.
I've tried this product once in my life and I did a really great job of removing the wrinkles under my eyes because the product is so cold at the tip it's a paths the under eye I would buy it again definitely worth the price
Krissy W.
Overland Park, KS
This roller seems to work double-time, as it de-puffs when you apply, while the formula focuses on the skin's texture. I only bought this once, but I did enjoy it and would buy it again.
Hailey F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I bought this and didn't have very high expectations but was pleasantly surprised! It's so cool under the eyes and feels so good on tired eyes. I definitely feel like there's been a visible difference after using it.
Jennifer C.
Norwalk, CA
I bought this product for my mom and i kid you not she looks younger. Whatever is in this stuff its amazing. Her skin looks more youthful and she is glad I got it for her and not only that but it is super affordable.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
In theory this sounds like a great product.. however I never noticed any difference after using it! Save your money and buy something else! This gets a little pricey.. I found mine at Walmart.
Sandra F.
Nashville, GA
The first time I purchased this roller, I used it the next morning and I fell in love! It's definitely a great buy and I would recommend this product to anyone who deals with stubborn wrinkles and under eye bags.
leslie H.