BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
This is a great product and I highly recommend it to anyone. I have used this product for over a month and can say it is a very good buy,we'll worth the investment.i highly recommend trying this product and recommend telling your friends about it.
Laura C.
Terrell, TX
I love the smell and color of this new and trendy product. Most of all it feels good when it rolls across my sensitive eye area. Garnier is always a great value for the money. I like to pick this product up at either Target or Walmart. Every woman should have this in their bathroom.
Nikki S.
Easley, SC
Love this product for dark circles under the eyes very easy to use and works great apply at night before bed and wake up looking refreshed use this product regularly and will continue to use very affordable i usually buy this product at CVS
Tara B.
West Chester, PA
I use this after I shower. Its a light moisturizer. It dose make your face smoothr but its not a drastic change. I like the rolling part of it and it glides on smoothly. But since its not a huge difference I am giving it a 3. I love Garnier products.
Kody R.
Omaha, NE
I keep this in my fridge, it's the first thing I do every morning. It honestly helps my baggies (my bags have bags, lol) great price point and I would recommend, got it a walmart
Michelle  N.
Austin, TX
This roller is great to help prevent aging and applies light on my skin. Although I do not have wrinkles, I am using it for preventative measure, and I believe the product is helping me to keep my skin young and firm for many years to come! I would buy again!
Alina S.
Elkins Park, PA
Love love love Garnier eye rollers! They always leave my sensitive skin around eyes refreshed and toned. Although the product is inexpensive, it gets the job done and comes in a convenient size you can toss in your purse. I recommended this wrinkle roller to my mom and she loves it too.
Mariah E.
Knoxville
Go out late again, nobody at the office will know- with this magic roller you will be pro at faking a relaxing night in. I have horrible eye bags and dark circles, so if I wake up a mess I use this product to pretend I had a full nights sleep, grab some coffee and take on the day.
Safa A.
Gilbert, AZ
I found this for around 10 bucks on Amazon. It does do what it say, as in lifting your wrinkles. The packaging was normal, didn't break. I used this almost every night. I would recommend this to others.
Paula L.
Fallston, NC
Una loción concentrada de masaje de estiramiento y afirmante.
Tiene un aplicador de rodillo patentado para promover la circulación.
Rellena las arrugas profundas y redefine cuello y contornos faciales.
Da un masaje relajante anti-envejecimientoRevela un cutis de aspecto más joven.
leslie H.