BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does not get rid of winkles it moisturizing under the eye and that’s about it . I feel like it’s a waste of money and time.
Gina B.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is a great product to use around your eyes it dries quickly & can easily be incorporated into your morning & evening beauty regimen
Diane S.
Like the cool feeling of the roller ball but I'm not really impressed with the results. Really did nothing for puffy eyes or fine lines.
RR l.
Everett, WA
I use this on my undereye area... and WOW!!!!! I was hesitant buying this but I said "I'll just try it" and the results!!!!! Just wow!!!
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decided to give this a try since i heard good things about it , so far so good. Love how it leaves my skin feeling and the smell as well.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this not to greasy sinks in and makes my undereyes feel awesome helps with my small wrinkles use it daily with or with out make up
Lauren T.
Collierville, TN
You need to use it consistently to see some differences but i dont have time to add this to my routine. It feels very relaxing though.
Laci E.
Gratz, PA
Great product, the product is a little sticky feeling but dries fast and I also like their anti puffiness eye roller it works wonders
Waw me gusta mucho este producto he notado mucho el canvio de mi piel se a vuelto mas brillante y mis arugas no se notan demasiaado.
Casey D.
Bushnell
This product did nothing for my skin. I found it to be quiet greasy and caused breakouts. It may be better suited for dry skin types.
leslie H.