Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL

Me gusta mucho ese roller , me quita mis noches de transnocho aunque no sé si sirva cuando tienes muy oscuras las ojeras por qué de por si no tengo mucho ojeras y no son negritas entonces a mi si me ha gustado
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

Garnier great skin care products my absolute favorite is the 5 min primer or something like that in the pink tube and they are just an all around great brand!! Love this wrinkle roller as well feels amazing!!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Pharr, TX

Feeling younger everyday as never before!! At fist i didnt kniw if was working but i started getting compliments and i started loving it it was amazing how this actually works in such short amount of time!!!!
Julia D.
Julia D.
Spokane, WA

This product works alright. I have taken before pictures, but really do not notice much difference from then until now. I roll it on under my eyes and it feels cool. I wouldn't really recommend it to others.
Riya M.
Riya M.

This product is amazing its heaven i have seen a lot of difference its not that pricey i got it from my nearby drug store its really effective ive seen a great difference and i would definitely buy it again
Meaghan H.
Meaghan H.
Dunn, NC

This seems to do a pretty good job if I put it on at night. I am not real thrilled about the scent however. It seems a bit off and this is why I don't use it as much. It is a good value for the price paid.
Janie S.
Janie S.
Bakersfield, CA

I had high hopes for this product. I loved the scent and I thought it would be super moisturizing. But I feel it wasn't thick enough for the under eye and dried quickly. Didn't see to much of a difference.
Anj J.
Anj J.

This roller is a holy grail roller. 1st its in a small cute packeging , a on the go type thing. If your like me who's travelling a lot and travelling means less sleeps , this baby will save your under eye.
Safa A.
Safa A.
Gilbert, AZ

I found this for around 10 bucks on Amazon. It does do what it say, as in lifting your wrinkles. The packaging was normal, didn't break. I used this almost every night. I would recommend this to others.
Jacquelyn F.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX

This pro deep wrinkle roller from garner is very effective! I love the product because it is a roller, it doesn't get messy! I've bought probably 3. It is a good value! I would recommend this to others!
leslie H.