BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
This pro deep wrinkle roller from garner is very effective! I love the product because it is a roller, it doesn't get messy! I've bought probably 3. It is a good value! I would recommend this to others!
Melissa B.
For me this is one of those drugstore jams that I came across totally by accident at Walgreens. It was in the clearance section and I thought why not I will try this and I have been using it ever cents I definitely recommend
Anna Z.
I could not tell that it helped with wrinkle remover but it was a good moisturizer and made the eye area very soft. The cost is fairly inexpensive too and can be found at most drugstores and grocers.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I'm not sure how well this works for wrinkles, but it does provide a nice de-puff effect and is cooling/calming on the skin. I like roller skin products like this as they are very relaxing and tend to wake me up a little bit. But I can't say it really helped any fine lines.
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL
I have some really bad lines under my eyes and since I started using this product I have seen some changes my lines are not as deep as they used to be I use it every night and I've been sitting for about 2 months glasses you a really long time even if you use it every night
SALLY M.
This is a really good product to put on your face before using any primer make skin smooth and soft and keeps you're faced moisturizer your make up does not snare and helps with those who has wrinkles
Timera A.
Memphis, TN
I bought one from my local dollar tree and I love it. I use it twice a day for about a week and I started to see change. It's very light, love the fact it's a roll on and I use my finger to rub on.
Kylie S.
Athens, GA
I absolutely love love love this product!! I love the way this product works. I originally was skeptical about it but I tried their product with the metal eye roller applicator and the feeling of the chilled metal under my eyes really helped to alleviate the puffiness of not enough sleep and helped to smooth over my skin.
Yarelyn C.
Orlando , FL
Definitely an eye awakening product. Use twice a day. Once in the morning and before bed after shower for better results. I have used it quite a few times, and it definitely met my expectations.
Heather C.
Austin, TX
I had used the eye roller from Garnier before and loved it, so I was excited to try the deep wrinkle roller. It's amazing! I'm trying to be preventative (early 30s) and this product makes my neck and face feel like it's staying tight and fighting gravity. This product is not too expensive for great results.
leslie H.