BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
In theory this sounds like a great product.. however I never noticed any difference after using it! Save your money and buy something else! This gets a little pricey.. I found mine at Walmart.
Jess L.
I've tried this product once in my life and I did a really great job of removing the wrinkles under my eyes because the product is so cold at the tip it's a paths the under eye I would buy it again definitely worth the price
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love the roller on this product. Easy to use. Applies just the right amount of product to the area. To be treated. Seen some improvement in my skin within a few weeks. Would buy again
Sandra F.
Nashville, GA
The first time I purchased this roller, I used it the next morning and I fell in love! It's definitely a great buy and I would recommend this product to anyone who deals with stubborn wrinkles and under eye bags.
Elizabeth B.
Worth, IL
I use this. It is great for using under make up. I love it. I have used this for many years. It is great. It won't smear your make up. It works great and make the winkle unexsisting. Very good value for the price. I would recommend this to my friends.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
This product is just okay. I found it to be a little gimmicky. I did not notice any difference in my wrinkles around my eyes. But I will continue using it because it is very hydrating.
Suzette M.
Greensburg, PA
Has a pleasant scent and fragrance to it. Not too strong for use around sensitive eye area. It worked well for what it was designed for. I purchased at target, but I've also seen it available at many other various locations. Great value for the price.
Kimberly B.
Homer Glen, IL
I really like the Garnier Ultra Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle roller! It is nice and cool under my eyes. I feel as though this product is well worth the money and it's nice that I can purchase it at the drug store! Easy to obtain and and inexpensive option!
Jasmen P.
Phoenix , Az
It's an okay product. I don't really use it nor plan to. It didn't really meet my expectations. If I was asked to recommend it I would say no. It was dissatisfied the only pros about it was the packaging . I believe it does need improvements honestly.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Even though I don't actually have wrinkles I still use this product to avoid getting them I love all of Garniers products from skin care to hair care leaves me feeling radiant and soft
leslie H.