Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Madison K.
Madison K.
Murfreesboro, TN

Product went on well, but it ddnt show any changes. It smells good and feels good around your eyes, no burning or irritation. However, not much results out of this product.
Shani R.
Shani R.
Lynn, MA

This is the best thing to use in the morning or even at night. Stick it in the fridge overnight and in the morning it will makes those puffy eyes go right away. Love this!!
Candace g.
Candace g.
Luttrell, TN

This instantly made you notice a difference and could tell it was working to help with the fine lines I have. Love the formula and the roller ball made it so easy to use.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Bardstown, Ky

This product is a must in my daily routine. There is nothing on the market that compares to the results of this wrinkle roller. I would recommend this product to anybody.
This is a go to product to depuff those eyes every morning! It has a cooling effect with it which feels so gooodd! Overall, the appearance of dark circles also decreases
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

I didn't like anything about this product so after I finish the tube I didn't buy it again. It just doesn't do anything for me and it made makeup application frustrating
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Farmington, AR

I have only been using for a month or so but I can already tell a difference. It simple and easy to apply does not feel yucky on the face at all. Very gentle and smooth.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

I use this around my eyes and mouth and I absolutely love it seems to actually work and takes the fine lines away I would recommend anyone who wants lines gone buy this
Jamaica J.
Jamaica J.
Lagrange, GA

Works extremely well, and results are visible almost immediately. The roller helps to remove puffiness, restore and rejuvenate skin's elasticity, and erase fine lines.
Lily O.
Lily O.

I'm young so not to many wrinkles but I do use this under my eyes in the mornings the cool feeling of the ball just gives a nice wake up and keeps under eye bags at bay
leslie H.