Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Andrea P.
I love my de wrinkle roller from Garnier! It's never too early to start using. My mom bought it for me as a stalking stuffer and I apply it every day. Rolls on smooth and cold. Feels nice and refreshing!
cynthia c.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a very easy product to use, the applicator on top is great for quick application, which can be useful when you are busy. the product itself is moisturizing and so far my skin looks better and wrinkle free. i mainly use this product for preventative measures, so i wouldn't know how well it worked with preexisting wrinkles.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
This pro deep wrinkle roller from garner is very effective! I love the product because it is a roller, it doesn't get messy! I've bought probably 3. It is a good value! I would recommend this to others!
Melissa B.
For me this is one of those drugstore jams that I came across totally by accident at Walgreens. It was in the clearance section and I thought why not I will try this and I have been using it ever cents I definitely recommend
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I'm not sure how well this works for wrinkles, but it does provide a nice de-puff effect and is cooling/calming on the skin. I like roller skin products like this as they are very relaxing and tend to wake me up a little bit. But I can't say it really helped any fine lines.
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL
I have some really bad lines under my eyes and since I started using this product I have seen some changes my lines are not as deep as they used to be I use it every night and I've been sitting for about 2 months glasses you a really long time even if you use it every night
Anna Z.
I could not tell that it helped with wrinkle remover but it was a good moisturizer and made the eye area very soft. The cost is fairly inexpensive too and can be found at most drugstores and grocers.
This is a really good product to put on your face before using any primer make skin smooth and soft and keeps you're faced moisturizer your make up does not snare and helps with those who has wrinkles
Kylie S.
Athens, GA
I absolutely love love love this product!! I love the way this product works. I originally was skeptical about it but I tried their product with the metal eye roller applicator and the feeling of the chilled metal under my eyes really helped to alleviate the puffiness of not enough sleep and helped to smooth over my skin.
Timera A.
Memphis, TN
I bought one from my local dollar tree and I love it. I use it twice a day for about a week and I started to see change. It's very light, love the fact it's a roll on and I use my finger to rub on.
leslie H.