BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
jacquelynn f.
Fort Worth, TX
This product really didn't appeal to me in all honesty the whole build if the container is just ridiculous i get the idea they had in mind but it was more of a hassle than anything roller ball would get stuck i eventually had to cut the container open and place in in a small jar. Purchased at cvs. didn't truly see any results in my opinion.
Stephanie A.
Garnier great skin care products my absolute favorite is the 5 min primer or something like that in the pink tube and they are just an all around great brand!! Love this wrinkle roller as well feels amazing!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
This product is the bees knees I have fine line the "11" in between my eyebrows and after a month of using this they drastically improved. It is a little sticky but it didn't make me break out which was great:)
Meaghan H.
Dunn, NC
This seems to do a pretty good job if I put it on at night. I am not real thrilled about the scent however. It seems a bit off and this is why I don't use it as much. It is a good value for the price paid.
Karen L.
Tucson, AZ
I have used this product a couple of times. I felt like it does a good job about keeping your skin feeling hydrated but I don't know if it did enough for me. I think I have tried other products that are more effective and cost less. Overall, I would try it again but use another product.
Donna R.
Deer Park, TX
I initially bought this product because of the roller, easy to use. It is gentle, dries quickly as well as very effective. I initially found this at CVS. I recommend Garnier Nutritioniste, and it is easy to find, and I definitely recommend it!
Andrea P.
I love my de wrinkle roller from Garnier! It's never too early to start using. My mom bought it for me as a stalking stuffer and I apply it every day. Rolls on smooth and cold. Feels nice and refreshing!
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
This pro deep wrinkle roller from garner is very effective! I love the product because it is a roller, it doesn't get messy! I've bought probably 3. It is a good value! I would recommend this to others!
cynthia c.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a very easy product to use, the applicator on top is great for quick application, which can be useful when you are busy. the product itself is moisturizing and so far my skin looks better and wrinkle free. i mainly use this product for preventative measures, so i wouldn't know how well it worked with preexisting wrinkles.
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO
I recently became a fan of Garnier roller products and this one sits at the top of my list! The product is gentle, and the fact that I can buy it at nearly any store is a plus! This product is worth the money you will spend, but it does last! Definitely one I would recommend to any one looking for an anti aging roller ball product!
leslie H.