BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Kylie S.
Athens, GA
I absolutely love love love this product!! I love the way this product works. I originally was skeptical about it but I tried their product with the metal eye roller applicator and the feeling of the chilled metal under my eyes really helped to alleviate the puffiness of not enough sleep and helped to smooth over my skin.
SALLY M.
This is a really good product to put on your face before using any primer make skin smooth and soft and keeps you're faced moisturizer your make up does not snare and helps with those who has wrinkles
Timera A.
Memphis, TN
I bought one from my local dollar tree and I love it. I use it twice a day for about a week and I started to see change. It's very light, love the fact it's a roll on and I use my finger to rub on.
Yarelyn C.
Orlando, FL
Definitely an eye awakening product. Use twice a day. Once in the morning and before bed after shower for better results. I have used it quite a few times, and it definitely met my expectations.
Irene M.
Bremerton, WA
This product didn't show much immediate results and I didn't use it for too long. It didn't meet my expectations. I don't remember if it was gentle or harsh. The packaging was ok I suppose. I don't think I would buy this product again unless they changed or upgraded the ingredients and/or its effectiveness.
Heather C.
Austin, TX
I had used the eye roller from Garnier before and loved it, so I was excited to try the deep wrinkle roller. It's amazing! I'm trying to be preventative (early 30s) and this product makes my neck and face feel like it's staying tight and fighting gravity. This product is not too expensive for great results.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Ive used this one before but i cant seem yo find it anywhere but it was so great i used it under my makeup and it covered my fine lines so i didn't have creasing all day i think it works awesome
Julia J.
Gainesville, GA
This gives you an immediate rush of hydration that wakes you up. It's my go to in the morning if I bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. It's not oily, so it goes perfect under my makeup!
Jess L.
I've tried this product once in my life and I did a really great job of removing the wrinkles under my eyes because the product is so cold at the tip it's a paths the under eye I would buy it again definitely worth the price
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
In theory this sounds like a great product.. however I never noticed any difference after using it! Save your money and buy something else! This gets a little pricey.. I found mine at Walmart.
leslie H.