Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Fort Bragg, NC

I bought this and didn't have very high expectations but was pleasantly surprised! It's so cool under the eyes and feels so good on tired eyes. I definitely feel like there's been a visible difference after using it.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI

I like to use this around my eye area I feel the older I get the more wrinkles are appearing especially since I do a full glam look. I find this helps moisturizes under my eyes and it doesn't make my concealer crease
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Norwalk, CA

I bought this product for my mom and i kid you not she looks younger. Whatever is in this stuff its amazing. Her skin looks more youthful and she is glad I got it for her and not only that but it is super affordable.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

I wasn't overly impressed with this. No visible change after two weeks. I won't recommend this to friends as i have found a product brand that meets ninety- five percent of my skin care and aging issues for my face.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Monaghan, Ireland

I don't think it's the best product I've used from garnier. This product didn't meet my expectations. It's a good price as it is a drugstore product. This is my first time using this product. I would not repurchase .
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Nashville, GA

The first time I purchased this roller, I used it the next morning and I fell in love! It's definitely a great buy and I would recommend this product to anyone who deals with stubborn wrinkles and under eye bags.
cristina m.
cristina m.
Vancouver, WA

I have tried to use this but it always ends up irritating my eyes lol i have sensitive skin but from the little time I have it on I see it works I recommend it but not if you have sensitve skin though it burns ha
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Chapel Hill, NC

This product always makes my eyes feel brighter and makes me look more awake. It rolls on easily and dries quickly. It helps minimize fine lines with the added bonus of eliminating puffiness. I would buy it again
Florence W.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA

This product is the bees knees I have fine line the "11" in between my eyebrows and after a month of using this they drastically improved. It is a little sticky but it didn't make me break out which was great:)
Julie A.
Julie A.
Waterbury, CT

I love how well this product works. I also like the applicator, more hygienic than jar products from other brands I've tried before. I also love Garniers BB cream, it is awesome. Quality at an affordable price.
leslie H.