BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Safiya W.
My mother use this over one year now and she love how this product works on her tone .
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY
This is an amazing roller helps smooth out skin and really get rid of the wrinkles
member-b1c20c77b
Brownstown, MI
Feels really nice and makes my under eyes less puffy. Really great product.
Alyssa H.
I like this! It's not a miracle product but it's awesomeabd I'll use it up!
Dee A.
Detroit, MI
Don't do anything. Sometimes the ball will get stuck. Meh. I. Can do better
Sarrah O.
Amazing !!!! Easy to apply and didn't have a chemical smell came in a cute package and is easy to have on the go. I love this product .
Destiny D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I did not like the roller ball because I felt it was very complicated to use. I don't think that I will be repurchasing this product.
Kody R.
Omaha, NE
I keep this in my fridge, it's the first thing I do every morning. It honestly helps my baggies (my bags have bags, lol) great price point and I would recommend, got it a walmart
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This felt great when i was rolling it under my eyes but I am not sure if I saw a difference. I don't think i will purchase this again due to that fact.
Ashley H.
I got this product for my mom and tried it out as well. The price was a bit much for me going in my instincts. But I thought we'd give it a try. While this product feels incredible going on, I don't feel like it did a whole lot for me. It may just be that I didn't use it long enough but I wasn't seeing dramatic results.
leslie H.