Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Mentor, OH

very refreshing. I liked the feeling of the roller and I think the product worked nicely. I don't know if it actually worked or not but it was nice to try. The packaging was good quality.
Krissy W.
Krissy W.
Overland Park, KS

This roller seems to work double-time, as it de-puffs when you apply, while the formula focuses on the skin's texture. I only bought this once, but I did enjoy it and would buy it again.
DAICY C.
DAICY C.

Este producto es realmente maravilloso para mi, te puedes dar masajes en el rostro para prevenir las lineas de expresion, es refrescante, te nutre la piel y ayuda a disumular las ojeras.
Rosann J.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA

I have used the product as preventative product. I currently don't have wrinkles so it's hard for me to say if it worked but I loved how my skin felt with it. It was firm and hydrated.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA

Love the roller on this product. Easy to use. Applies just the right amount of product to the area. To be treated. Seen some improvement in my skin within a few weeks. Would buy again
Demari G.
Demari G.
Dorchester , Ma

I love how this stuff rolls on especially on when you're just waking up or on a hot day it's so cool and refreshing i can't tell if it works for wrinkles since I use it for under eye
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Florence, SC

This product really didn't live up to its hype. It is very easy to apply and the roller actually felt kinda nice on my skin but other than that it didn't have any affect on my skin.
Kody R.
Kody R.
Omaha, NE

I keep this in my fridge, it's the first thing I do every morning. It honestly helps my baggies (my bags have bags, lol) great price point and I would recommend, got it a walmart
Lyn L.
Lyn L.
Coupeville, WA

I didn't care for this. It made my eyes sting. The scent was nice and it did go on well. I picked mine up at my local military store. I would suggest to others to give it a try.
Hailey Z.
Hailey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

You just roll it under your eye, it is so simple and easy. down fall, I'm not sure if it was just the one I bought but it left my under eye very sticky and I had to wash it off
leslie H.