Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Onessa H.
Onessa H.

I have tried this product. I think it is okay. I fee like I didn't see much of a change over time maybe I need to use it longer or even use it with the same brand of facial wash to see results.
Ann P.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX

Ive used this one before but i cant seem yo find it anywhere but it was so great i used it under my makeup and it covered my fine lines so i didn't have creasing all day i think it works awesome
Nicolet F.
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX

Really not much of a fan it really doesn't work that well. I would prefer almost any other product over this one. Sorry to say but I'm just being honest. I'm pretty sure this gave me clog pores
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
New Bern, NC

I got this just to wake my eyes up in the morning to depuff them and it worked pretty well even though thats not the intended use! I have little to no wrinkle since my skin is still very young!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Marcus Hook, PA

I love this. Especially in between botox or facials. It is refreshing and also helps with swollen eye bags. It's small enough to carry in your purse, and yet theres a lot of product for the $
Maria O.
Maria O.
Paramount

Wow this roller is amazing, I use it as a relaxing tool by massaging my skin,it helps with blood circulation and by diminishing your wrinkles, keep your face in shape with the wrinkle roller.
Beth C.
Beth C.

This, unfortunately caused my under eye to burn after a couple of uses. In years past, I've always loved Garnier products, but this one was harsh. Or, maybe I have super sensitive under eyes.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Gainesville , GA

This gives you an immediate rush of hydration that wakes you up. It's my go to in the morning if I bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. It's not oily, so it goes perfect under my makeup!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Mentor, OH

very refreshing. I liked the feeling of the roller and I think the product worked nicely. I don't know if it actually worked or not but it was nice to try. The packaging was good quality.
DAICY C.
DAICY C.

Este producto es realmente maravilloso para mi, te puedes dar masajes en el rostro para prevenir las lineas de expresion, es refrescante, te nutre la piel y ayuda a disumular las ojeras.
leslie H.