Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Lily O.
Lily O.
I'm young so not to many wrinkles but I do use this under my eyes in the mornings the cool feeling of the ball just gives a nice wake up and keeps under eye bags at bay
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX
I like this product because even though I'm young & don't really get wrinkles it really helps keep my face lifted & tight. It also helps with my bags & dark circles.
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
I used it for about 4 to 6 months but didn't really helped with my fine lines. I also didn't feel like it moisture mu eyes as well as other brands that I've tried.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
The roller applicator is effortless and convenient, you can't beat it! The product itself does a fantastic job in forming and smoothing, I need this product daily!
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
I do not like this product. I think that it was talked about a lot and had great reviews but I used this for a month and a half and I did not see any difference.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
I have used this product under my eye area and I have other products that I feel make my under eye skin feel more hydrated and tend to use those before this one.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Soledad, CA
I have been using this product fir about 2 months and have seen no difference. I have actually noticed that it leaves an oily residue and makes my skin break out
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
This burned my eyes the first time I used it it may be to strong for my skin. My eyes are sensitive and my eyes started to burn and water. It was hard to use it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Love how it feels. not sticky or makes me itchy. great on the price saw results right away. have recommended it before many times with great results for other pl
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Portland , OR
Garnier is affordable, I don't see any crazy overnight results but I don't expect to. Overall I keep using it because I Definetly don't see any adverse affects.
leslie H.