BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
cristina m.
Vancouver , WA
I have tried to use this but it always ends up irritating my eyes lol i have sensitive skin but from the little time I have it on I see it works I recommend it but not if you have sensitve skin though it burns ha
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I wasn't overly impressed with this. No visible change after two weeks. I won't recommend this to friends as i have found a product brand that meets ninety- five percent of my skin care and aging issues for my face.
Elise M.
Hollywood, CA
An ultra light-weight liquid that goes under the eyes, immediately could feel it tightening and firming the bags and wrinkles on the delicate skin areas, but worked best while sleeping at night. Got it at my local wal-mart and would deff buy it again!
Sheridan K.
Conover, NC
I enjoy this product and the way it is manufactured with the cool to the touch roller ball. I feel it is a great value for the product. I purchased at Walmart and I feel it is an effective product. I would probably repurchase and I would recommend
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
This product is the bees knees I have fine line the "11" in between my eyebrows and after a month of using this they drastically improved. It is a little sticky but it didn't make me break out which was great:)
Stephanie A.
Garnier great skin care products my absolute favorite is the 5 min primer or something like that in the pink tube and they are just an all around great brand!! Love this wrinkle roller as well feels amazing!!
jacquelynn f.
Fort Worth, TX
This product really didn't appeal to me in all honesty the whole build if the container is just ridiculous i get the idea they had in mind but it was more of a hassle than anything roller ball would get stuck i eventually had to cut the container open and place in in a small jar. Purchased at cvs. didn't truly see any results in my opinion.
Madison Y.
North Plains, OR
This feels really good not only after you apply it but also while you are rolling it on. It is really soothing and feels very cooling. I haven't noticed crazy results, but I have noticed a more hydrated under eye area, which is never a bad thing.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
This is awesome it gives you a little tingle and makes your face look fresh and awake. I think it is good value for the price and easy to find at target or a local store. I would totally recommend to a friend
Meaghan H.
Dunn, NC
This seems to do a pretty good job if I put it on at night. I am not real thrilled about the scent however. It seems a bit off and this is why I don't use it as much. It is a good value for the price paid.
leslie H.