Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Hailey Z.
Hailey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
You just roll it under your eye, it is so simple and easy. down fall, I'm not sure if it was just the one I bought but it left my under eye very sticky and I had to wash it off
Nalla B.
Nalla B.
New Haven, CT
Truly an amazing product. I have always had dark circles under my eyes but ever since I started using this product, I am able to see a new, younger me I have never seen before.
Linette A.
Linette A.
King George, VA
Amazing amazing amazing! You can tell a huge different after just a few short hours. I never looked tired. It works great in my very sensitive skin. Love and highly recommend.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Product went on well, but it ddnt show any changes. It smells good and feels good around your eyes, no burning or irritation. However, not much results out of this product.
Shani R.
Shani R.
Lynn, MA
This is the best thing to use in the morning or even at night. Stick it in the fridge overnight and in the morning it will makes those puffy eyes go right away. Love this!!
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Bardstown, Ky
This product is a must in my daily routine. There is nothing on the market that compares to the results of this wrinkle roller. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Candace g.
Candace g.
Luttrell, TN
This instantly made you notice a difference and could tell it was working to help with the fine lines I have. Love the formula and the roller ball made it so easy to use.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like anything about this product so after I finish the tube I didn't buy it again. It just doesn't do anything for me and it made makeup application frustrating
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Farmington, AR
I have only been using for a month or so but I can already tell a difference. It simple and easy to apply does not feel yucky on the face at all. Very gentle and smooth.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I use this around my eyes and mouth and I absolutely love it seems to actually work and takes the fine lines away I would recommend anyone who wants lines gone buy this
leslie H.