Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Donna R.
Donna R.
Deer Park, TX

I initially bought this product because of the roller, easy to use. It is gentle, dries quickly as well as very effective. I initially found this at CVS. I recommend Garnier Nutritioniste, and it is easy to find, and I definitely recommend it!
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
North Sydney, NS

Great product, awesome quality..I purchased this because it had great packaging and caught my eye..first time I have ever used it, I saw results within fourteen days after purchasing..it was very gentle and I highly recommend it to others.
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Essex Junction, VT

The best thing about this product is the roller applicator. It works like a dream and I can feel it start to work almost immediately. Make sure to roll upwards, though. It's so effective. The only downside is it feels a little sticky at first.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Denton, TX

This product is very effective. It feels nice on the skin but also it is very effective for a drug store buy. The packaging is good helps apply the product very nice and evenly. I would rebuy this product again. It is affordable and effective,
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
San Clemente, CA

I use this everyday but it's not the smarted packaging. I feel Kiel you really have to squeeze to get it out. I've only used about have the bottle, but I think I might try something else next time. Not sure if o find t very effective either
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I use this as well as the tinted ones! Helps with my under eye wrinkles caused by dry skin! It stings a bit at first than the ball is cold and makes it feel better! Which all works out in the end! Would definitely recommend. Love this brand
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Easley, SC

Love this product for dark circles under the eyes very easy to use and works great apply at night before bed and wake up looking refreshed use this product regularly and will continue to use very affordable i usually buy this product at CVS
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay , California

I feel this product is kinda just okay. It's affordable... But worth using? Not really. I think I was pretty disappointing and never saw anything change. I've tried this item a couple times but I do not feel I will try this product again.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Campbellton, NB

I do not use this but I have purchased it for my mom.She uses it a little so it isn't very affective for her if it is applied daily it would probably work a lot better.I bought it at Walmart,best place to get affordable beauty products!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City , TN

I love just about all Garnier face products, and this is at the top of my list. I love that it didn't have an overpowering smell. It actually smelled amazing! Also I loved how easy it is to use. All you have to do is roll it in and go!
leslie H.