BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I have one of these handy for when my under eyes are puffy. It's very gentle and good for sensitive skin. I'm still on my original one, but I'll buy it again for emergencies. It's really helpful with swollen eyes since the ball is cool.
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
I feel this product is kinda just okay. It's affordable... But worth using? Not really. I think I was pretty disappointing and never saw anything change. I've tried this item a couple times but I do not feel I will try this product again.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City, TN
I love just about all Garnier face products, and this is at the top of my list. I love that it didn't have an overpowering smell. It actually smelled amazing! Also I loved how easy it is to use. All you have to do is roll it in and go!
Irma P.
Garnier ha risolto il mio problemcon il suo Roll-on che contrasta gli inestetismi di borse ed occhiaie grazie ad una sinergia di principi nutritivi. Il prodotto viene dosato direttamente nella parte in cui serve. Basta quindi passarlo delicatamente nella zona del contorno occhi per avere subito una sensazione di benessere immediato
Jade C.
Lexington, IL
I love this roller. I keep it in my bedside table, and every night when I go to bed, I put it on my freshly washed face. The product is reasonably priced and I believe the effects are pretty good. It is not super heavy or greasy, and it doesn't get all over my pillowcase.
Bailey D.
This product works very well for the smaller wrinkles that I have on my face from smiling and such. Although I haven't used this product bigger wrinkles because I don't have any, I definitely feel that it would work just as good.
nikki m.
Used the whole bottle and nothing. I have a bad laugh line and while I know it's not an age reverse miracle product. It didn't help fine lines under my eyes at all. Smells good, that's it. Disappointed because I love Garnier so much
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
A few years ago I noticed the faint lines appearing on my face and freaked out! I bought many products trying to plump them back out again. I walked by a simple looking roller one day. Ultra Lift pro deep wrinkle roller impressed me after just one use! It's a must have.
Silvia r.
Framingham , MA
Great price..I didn't see no results when I tried this I purchased twice and I couldn't see a difference. The smell didn't do nothing for me. I'll not purchase this again not because is a bad product ,just didn't work for me
Jessica C.
I do not have wrinkles or use this product but the people I know use it, it disappears lines of expression, it is easy to use and really recommend it a lot, I hope it works when I have to use it, I think I will get big wrinkles, but with this I will not have it anymore
leslie H.