BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Mayra T.
dickson, TN
I feel like it's overpriced and didn't really work for me. The tube feels empty and can't really see product coming out. I bought it at walgreens a couple of weeks ago. So far it has disappointed me. Could definitely be improved since I have tried others that were better.
HAnna V.
Love the applicator and the price but your paying for what you get.. not the highest quality serum or best results. Pretty mediocre product. Good for young people
Sierra M.
Ruby, SC
I really like this product. All you have to do is apply this before you go to the bed, and before you do your makeup in the morning to get rid of those dark circles. Feels very nice and cool under your eyes. Very nice convenient packaging considering you just have to roll it under your eyes.
Alejandra H.
Lancaster, CA
feels very refreshing under the eyes. I usually like rolling it under my eyes for a good minute and then pat the product in with my fingertips. I use it in the morning and night and feels very fresh and hydrating. I would buy the product again. :)
Eein H.
I loved the easy application of the roller but sometimes felt like I wasn't getting enough product. But it did leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft, I am in my early 20s so I dont have many wrinkles to argue but I am trying my hardest to prevent them!
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
Garnier typically makes awesome products. I have been seeing the roller ball style wrinkle serum everywhere so I have this a try. After 2 solid months of use, I saw no change in lines or wrinkles. The only change was in the dark ciricles. So if dark circles is your problem, this works great.
Lizzie H.
Arnold, MD
This roller makes my wrinkles basically disappear and it is so wonderful waking up in the morning to see youthful eye and more bright eyes than the day before. In a short 3 days my skin felt healthier and softer than it has ever before, so i would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Ashlie H.
I use this every day & definitely see results almost instantly. Our skin needs help bringing circulation to the blood to help prevent wrinkles & other annoying skin problems. With the product being dispensed at this same time, it's the perfect concept!
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Again with Garnier products as usual with everything of theirs I have tried I have not been disappointed the only downside to some of Garnier products as I think their prices are a little steep for the amount of product that you get but on the same hand they are cheaper than other things on the shelf and work just as well if not better
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I have one of these handy for when my under eyes are puffy. It's very gentle and good for sensitive skin. I'm still on my original one, but I'll buy it again for emergencies. It's really helpful with swollen eyes since the ball is cool.
leslie H.