Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Winnetka, CA

This product was confusing. I don't feel like it really did much. The packaging was very nice and sleek and easy to use. For the price you pay I think its a good value. I know of cheaper more effective products. First time user. Room for improvement.
molly c.
molly c.

love love love love loved it, was amazing, perfect, great, worked, reccomend, don't, even, think, just, buy, it was so good to have this product ( have ran out but have ordered 4 more!!) i defs obviously will continue to use this product so much more
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Homer Glen, IL

I really like the Garnier Ultra Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle roller! It is nice and cool under my eyes. I feel as though this product is well worth the money and it's nice that I can purchase it at the drug store! Easy to obtain and and inexpensive option!
amanda c.
amanda c.

Eu amo o quão bem este produto funciona. Eu também gosto do aplicador, mais higiênico do que os produtos frasco de outras marcas que eu tentei antes. Eu também adoro creme Garniers BB, que é impressionante. Qualidade a um preço acessível. para todos
Sheridan K.
Sheridan K.
Conover, NC

I enjoy this product and the way it is manufactured with the cool to the touch roller ball. I feel it is a great value for the product. I purchased at Walmart and I feel it is an effective product. I would probably repurchase and I would recommend
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Carson City, NV

It is very oily. I lol it, it spreads out but it doesn't really soak into the skin as much as I would like. I would recommend trying it out because you might like the products then I do, but for me i like really heavy eye creams and this isn't it.
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
North Plains, OR

This feels really good not only after you apply it but also while you are rolling it on. It is really soothing and feels very cooling. I haven't noticed crazy results, but I have noticed a more hydrated under eye area, which is never a bad thing.
Clara C.
Clara C.

At times can be hard to use when rolling as it can go dry but it's very smooth and soft when product is applied absorbs into the skin excellently and gives little lift to the under eye could recommend to women or men 😉 At the age of 30 and over.
Jadynn M.
Jadynn M.
Bennington, NE

Cooling refreshment to under eyes. Leaves skin feeling smooth. Great to apply before makeup to help with under eyes circles. Very easy to access and extremely affordable. I've purchased multiple times and will definitely continue to repurchase.
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Essex Junction, VT

The best thing about this product is the roller applicator. It works like a dream and I can feel it start to work almost immediately. Make sure to roll upwards, though. It's so effective. The only downside is it feels a little sticky at first.
leslie H.