BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Daisy C.
I didn't really see much of a difference. I would apply this after toner in order for it to be fully absorbed. But for some reason it never would. I would be sticky and just not sink in. I had high hopes for it. Instead of throwing it away, i used it as a body moisturizer.
Erin h.
I loved the easy application of the roller but sometimes felt like I wasn't getting enough product. But it did leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft, I am in my early 20s so I dont have many wrinkles to argue but I am trying my hardest to prevent them!
Sierra M.
Ruby, SC
I really like this product. All you have to do is apply this before you go to the bed, and before you do your makeup in the morning to get rid of those dark circles. Feels very nice and cool under your eyes. Very nice convenient packaging considering you just have to roll it under your eyes.
Alejandra H.
Lancaster, CA
feels very refreshing under the eyes. I usually like rolling it under my eyes for a good minute and then pat the product in with my fingertips. I use it in the morning and night and feels very fresh and hydrating. I would buy the product again. :)
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
Garnier typically makes awesome products. I have been seeing the roller ball style wrinkle serum everywhere so I have this a try. After 2 solid months of use, I saw no change in lines or wrinkles. The only change was in the dark ciricles. So if dark circles is your problem, this works great.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Again with Garnier products as usual with everything of theirs I have tried I have not been disappointed the only downside to some of Garnier products as I think their prices are a little steep for the amount of product that you get but on the same hand they are cheaper than other things on the shelf and work just as well if not better
Lizzie H.
Arnold, MD
This roller makes my wrinkles basically disappear and it is so wonderful waking up in the morning to see youthful eye and more bright eyes than the day before. In a short 3 days my skin felt healthier and softer than it has ever before, so i would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Ashlie H.
I use this every day & definitely see results almost instantly. Our skin needs help bringing circulation to the blood to help prevent wrinkles & other annoying skin problems. With the product being dispensed at this same time, it's the perfect concept!
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
I feel this product is kinda just okay. It's affordable... But worth using? Not really. I think I was pretty disappointing and never saw anything change. I've tried this item a couple times but I do not feel I will try this product again.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City, TN
I love just about all Garnier face products, and this is at the top of my list. I love that it didn't have an overpowering smell. It actually smelled amazing! Also I loved how easy it is to use. All you have to do is roll it in and go!
leslie H.