BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I love using this product right before going to bed. It's easily applied, it's very smooth and it makes a difference in my skin the next morning as I wake up. It's quite inexpensive, yet gives expensive looking results. Way to go Garnier on producing a perfect product!
LizzBeth M.
I don't have wrinkles yet since I am fairly young. However, I am a firm believer that you need to start early with these things. I really enjoyed the packing on this. It is a roller ball type of thing. It gave me a great cooling sensation. I would definitely repurchase.
Chloe V.
Bremerton, WA
I absolutely love how this feels going on. It is cool and refreshing! I only use it now as preventative wrinkle care but it still has great results. I think the price is a bit steep but what else should you expect for anti-aging products? Overall worth buying!
Tiffany S.
Largo, FL
This item is a roll-on facial roller that targets wrinkles and smoothes skin. It is easy to apply and feels good on the skin....and it works!! It's a great product and helps enhance the look of your skin. The price is right, it lasts quite a while and is applied twice a day. You don't need a lot of it for it to work. I'm pleased with it and use it to condition my skin before applying other moisturizers and makeup.
Natalia M.
San Luis,Az
This wrinkle roller helps me a lot people think that i am 13 i use this product a lot i passed my expectations so much and it did meet my expectations this product is very affective and it works very well i would recommend this product to the whole world.
Jennilee K.
The application for this product is just to easy. One of the reasons I like this product. The roller ball allows for a gentle and smooth application. After a few uses, I was able to see that my laugh lines were a little more firm and not as noticeable.
Florplelicious B.
Los Angeles, CA
What I love about this product is it's a travel size friendly. I bought mine online. This is my second purchase. I love that it is a Roll on. Cooling effect after applying it is my favorite part. Reasonable price. Make more flavors for Fragrance I think.
Daisy C.
I didn't really see much of a difference. I would apply this after toner in order for it to be fully absorbed. But for some reason it never would. I would be sticky and just not sink in. I had high hopes for it. Instead of throwing it away, i used it as a body moisturizer.
Mayra T.
dickson, TN
I feel like it's overpriced and didn't really work for me. The tube feels empty and can't really see product coming out. I bought it at walgreens a couple of weeks ago. So far it has disappointed me. Could definitely be improved since I have tried others that were better.
Maria A.
The roller feels like a little under eye massager so good! I don't really have wrinkles but they say it's better to start sooner rather than later! It leaves the skin feeling soft and a little tighter. In my experience if I use it every night it dries me out so I tend to use it every other day.
leslie H.