BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Krystyna R.
Krystyna R.
Osceola, IN
I love the feel of this product especially around the eyes and on the forehead. I don't see a huge noticeable difference, but I can definitely feel a difference in hydration and overall skin texture.
Timera A.
Timera A.
Memphis, TN
I bought one from my local dollar tree and I love it. I use it twice a day for about a week and I started to see change. It's very light, love the fact it's a roll on and I use my finger to rub on.
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
I personally didn't use this but I did buy it for my mother and I saw results after the second use and it was perfect. The product did its job. Her wrinkles started to go away more with each use.
Diana W.
Diana W.
Greer, SC
Goes on cool and smooth. Applicator allows for very precise application. Product dries quickly and does not sting or feel tight. Can be worn under or over makeup. Noticeable difference with use.
Lynnsey R.
Lynnsey R.
Greenwood, In
Love the roller ball! Make my face feel so nice! As i get older the wrinkles are more and more and I love that theres a product like this that makes you feel younger and great for a great price.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
West fork
I literally love that everyday this is just sooo easy and refreshing to put on in the morning and even though I don't have really any wrinkles yet, I feel like they will definitely be prevented!
Yarelyn C.
Yarelyn C.
Orlando , FL
Definitely an eye awakening product. Use twice a day. Once in the morning and before bed after shower for better results. I have used it quite a few times, and it definitely met my expectations.
Ann P.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Ive used this one before but i cant seem yo find it anywhere but it was so great i used it under my makeup and it covered my fine lines so i didn't have creasing all day i think it works awesome
Onessa H.
Onessa H.
I have tried this product. I think it is okay. I fee like I didn't see much of a change over time maybe I need to use it longer or even use it with the same brand of facial wash to see results.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love this. Especially in between botox or facials. It is refreshing and also helps with swollen eye bags. It's small enough to carry in your purse, and yet theres a lot of product for the $
leslie H.