Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#28 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Chapel Hill, NC

This product always makes my eyes feel brighter and makes me look more awake. It rolls on easily and dries quickly. It helps minimize fine lines with the added bonus of eliminating puffiness. I would buy it again
cristina m.
cristina m.
Vancouver, WA

I have tried to use this but it always ends up irritating my eyes lol i have sensitive skin but from the little time I have it on I see it works I recommend it but not if you have sensitve skin though it burns ha
Julie A.
Julie A.
Waterbury, CT

I love how well this product works. I also like the applicator, more hygienic than jar products from other brands I've tried before. I also love Garniers BB cream, it is awesome. Quality at an affordable price.
Florence W.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA

This product is the bees knees I have fine line the "11" in between my eyebrows and after a month of using this they drastically improved. It is a little sticky but it didn't make me break out which was great:)
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL

Me gusta mucho ese roller , me quita mis noches de transnocho aunque no sé si sirva cuando tienes muy oscuras las ojeras por qué de por si no tengo mucho ojeras y no son negritas entonces a mi si me ha gustado
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Pharr, TX

Feeling younger everyday as never before!! At fist i didnt kniw if was working but i started getting compliments and i started loving it it was amazing how this actually works in such short amount of time!!!!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

Garnier great skin care products my absolute favorite is the 5 min primer or something like that in the pink tube and they are just an all around great brand!! Love this wrinkle roller as well feels amazing!!
Julia D.
Julia D.
Spokane, WA

This product works alright. I have taken before pictures, but really do not notice much difference from then until now. I roll it on under my eyes and it feels cool. I wouldn't really recommend it to others.
Meaghan H.
Meaghan H.
Dunn, NC

This seems to do a pretty good job if I put it on at night. I am not real thrilled about the scent however. It seems a bit off and this is why I don't use it as much. It is a good value for the price paid.
Janie S.
Janie S.
Bakersfield, CA

I had high hopes for this product. I loved the scent and I thought it would be super moisturizing. But I feel it wasn't thick enough for the under eye and dried quickly. Didn't see to much of a difference.
leslie H.