BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Maddie T.
West fork
I literally love that everyday this is just sooo easy and refreshing to put on in the morning and even though I don't have really any wrinkles yet, I feel like they will definitely be prevented!
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used this one before but i cant seem yo find it anywhere but it was so great i used it under my makeup and it covered my fine lines so i didn't have creasing all day i think it works awesome
Onessa H.
I have tried this product. I think it is okay. I fee like I didn't see much of a change over time maybe I need to use it longer or even use it with the same brand of facial wash to see results.
Lisa L.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love this. Especially in between botox or facials. It is refreshing and also helps with swollen eye bags. It's small enough to carry in your purse, and yet theres a lot of product for the $
Maria O.
Paramount
Wow this roller is amazing, I use it as a relaxing tool by massaging my skin,it helps with blood circulation and by diminishing your wrinkles, keep your face in shape with the wrinkle roller.
Julia J.
Gainesville, GA
This gives you an immediate rush of hydration that wakes you up. It's my go to in the morning if I bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. It's not oily, so it goes perfect under my makeup!
DAICY C.
Este producto es realmente maravilloso para mi, te puedes dar masajes en el rostro para prevenir las lineas de expresion, es refrescante, te nutre la piel y ayuda a disumular las ojeras.
Krissy W.
Overland Park, KS
This roller seems to work double-time, as it de-puffs when you apply, while the formula focuses on the skin's texture. I only bought this once, but I did enjoy it and would buy it again.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
I have used the product as preventative product. I currently don't have wrinkles so it's hard for me to say if it worked but I loved how my skin felt with it. It was firm and hydrated.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love the roller on this product. Easy to use. Applies just the right amount of product to the area. To be treated. Seen some improvement in my skin within a few weeks. Would buy again
leslie H.