Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Brisa M.
Brisa M.

This product feels amazing on your eye bags, it wakes you up. I don't see much improvement with the little wrinkles that I have, but it is so gentle that I have to use it everyday. I always repurchase it, but I do not know if it would help with wrinkles.
Florplelicious B.
Florplelicious B.
Los Angeles, CA

What I love about this product is it's a travel size friendly. I bought mine online. This is my second purchase. I love that it is a Roll on. Cooling effect after applying it is my favorite part. Reasonable price. Make more flavors for Fragrance I think.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.

I use this every day & definitely see results almost instantly. Our skin needs help bringing circulation to the blood to help prevent wrinkles & other annoying skin problems. With the product being dispensed at this same time, it's the perfect concept!
cassandra p.
cassandra p.

this is great product for wrinkles especially under the eyes i have found it not only firms the skin but also brightens it , it took about 4 days to see a result , it made my dark cirlces disappear too altoiugh i dont think that was the intended affect
Jen K.
Jen K.

The application for this product is just to easy. One of the reasons I like this product. The roller ball allows for a gentle and smooth application. After a few uses, I was able to see that my laugh lines were a little more firm and not as noticeable.
Suzette M.
Suzette M.
Greensburg, PA

Has a pleasant scent and fragrance to it. Not too strong for use around sensitive eye area. It worked well for what it was designed for. I purchased at target, but I've also seen it available at many other various locations. Great value for the price.
Mileydi M.
Mileydi M.

Esta es la gloria me gusta demasiado mi referencia de esto es que te ayuda mucho esta super padre es muy útil para todos los días y está genial me gusta la doy un 10 en serio genial super No ce y todo y pues a todoblobquebpuedo decir jejeje es esto je
Jasmen P.
Jasmen P.
Phoenix , Az

It's an okay product. I don't really use it nor plan to. It didn't really meet my expectations. If I was asked to recommend it I would say no. It was dissatisfied the only pros about it was the packaging . I believe it does need improvements honestly.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Worth, IL

I use this. It is great for using under make up. I love it. I have used this for many years. It is great. It won't smear your make up. It works great and make the winkle unexsisting. Very good value for the price. I would recommend this to my friends.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Philadelphia, PA

I use this after I shower. Its a light moisturizer. It dose make your face smoothr but its not a drastic change. I like the rolling part of it and it glides on smoothly. But since its not a huge difference I am giving it a 3. I love Garnier products.
leslie H.