Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
San Clemente, CA

I use this everyday but it's not the smarted packaging. I feel Kiel you really have to squeeze to get it out. I've only used about have the bottle, but I think I might try something else next time. Not sure if o find t very effective either
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay, CA

I feel this product is kinda just okay. It's affordable... But worth using? Not really. I think I was pretty disappointing and never saw anything change. I've tried this item a couple times but I do not feel I will try this product again.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Coldwater,MI

Instant results. .noticed a difference right away. I use every morning before i do my makeup. Ive been using for about three weeks and Im also noticing a lasting difference. Even on days I dont use this product,my eyes look less puffy.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City , TN

I love just about all Garnier face products, and this is at the top of my list. I love that it didn't have an overpowering smell. It actually smelled amazing! Also I loved how easy it is to use. All you have to do is roll it in and go!
Kira V.
Kira V.
Clearwater, FL

It gives you a fresh feeling and that's great! But I didn't see much of an result. I did at first and it went away in the next couple of days for using it for a couple weeks. If I had more than what I used it might have worked better.
nikki m.
nikki m.

Used the whole bottle and nothing. I have a bad laugh line and while I know it's not an age reverse miracle product. It didn't help fine lines under my eyes at all. Smells good, that's it. Disappointed because I love Garnier so much
Mary K.
Mary K.
Clark, NJ

I love this roller so much! I've used a few Garnier products over the years and this is one of my favorites. I have naturally dry skin and this product really makes my skin feel hydrated - especially around my eyes. Would recommend.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.

This product works very well for the smaller wrinkles that I have on my face from smiling and such. Although I haven't used this product bigger wrinkles because I don't have any, I definitely feel that it would work just as good.
Silvia r.
Silvia r.
Framingham, MA

Great price..I didn't see no results when I tried this I purchased twice and I couldn't see a difference. The smell didn't do nothing for me. I'll not purchase this again not because is a bad product ,just didn't work for me
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

For me this is one of those drugstore jams that I came across totally by accident at Walgreens. It was in the clearance section and I thought why not I will try this and I have been using it ever cents I definitely recommend
leslie H.