Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho ese roller , me quita mis noches de transnocho aunque no sé si sirva cuando tienes muy oscuras las ojeras por qué de por si no tengo mucho ojeras y no son negritas entonces a mi si me ha gustado
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Garnier great skin care products my absolute favorite is the 5 min primer or something like that in the pink tube and they are just an all around great brand!! Love this wrinkle roller as well feels amazing!!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Pharr, TX
Feeling younger everyday as never before!! At fist i didnt kniw if was working but i started getting compliments and i started loving it it was amazing how this actually works in such short amount of time!!!!
Janie S.
Janie S.
Bakersfield, CA
I had high hopes for this product. I loved the scent and I thought it would be super moisturizing. But I feel it wasn't thick enough for the under eye and dried quickly. Didn't see to much of a difference.
Meaghan H.
Meaghan H.
Dunn, NC
This seems to do a pretty good job if I put it on at night. I am not real thrilled about the scent however. It seems a bit off and this is why I don't use it as much. It is a good value for the price paid.
Safa A.
Safa A.
Gilbert, AZ
I found this for around 10 bucks on Amazon. It does do what it say, as in lifting your wrinkles. The packaging was normal, didn't break. I used this almost every night. I would recommend this to others.
Jacquelyn F.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
This pro deep wrinkle roller from garner is very effective! I love the product because it is a roller, it doesn't get messy! I've bought probably 3. It is a good value! I would recommend this to others!
Madison h.
Madison h.
Gadsden, AL
I would love to have this , especially when I wake up in the morning and try to cover my wrinkles with layers of concealer .so I really do think this would be helpful with less foundation and concealer
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Chatsworth, CA
I use this every morning!! I keep it in the fridge to keep it cool so when I glide it under my eyes it takes away the puffiness ! If you haven't tried this your missing out!! Your eyes will thank you !
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
This is a really good product to put on your face before using any primer make skin smooth and soft and keeps you're faced moisturizer your make up does not snare and helps with those who has wrinkles
leslie H.