Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jovana T.
Jovana T.

It feels nice and smooth on your skin.It feels relieving and fresh.I don't know yet if It's effective or If it minimizes wrinkles,but it's not that expensive and It's worth buying.Also the smell of the product itself is amazing and your skin will be fresher.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Union, NJ

I use this product almost everyday and it is extremely refreshing on the eyes. The packaging is colorful and it is such a gentle product. Results will easily follow in weeks and this product met my expectations. I can easily recommend this product to others.
Jess T.
Jess T.

This product is great for bags under the eye and for other problem areas. It leaves a cool feel after and I feel refreshed and definitely more awake. It's helping with the appearance of wrinkles on my head and next to eyes but there is room for improvement.
Cecilia E.
Cecilia E.
Selma, CA

It's hard for me to figure out what I need for my face cause I have combination skin. And I think I have wrinkles but still not sure. So tried this for the first time and it has a cool feeling. Took a very long time for me to notice. But loved the feeling.
Francisca S.
Francisca S.

Its so beautiful and it doesn't cost so much . it smells good and i think that work while I'm sleeping i buyed that in the drugstore i think that is effective and got a beautiful packaging i reallly recommended it to my persons darlings and i still using that
Hope L.
Hope L.
Hollister, MO

This feels really nice rolling under the eyes. It has a cooling feel that instantly takes puffiness away. It wasn't as effective at taking care of wrinkles under my eyes as I had hoped but there was a noticeable improvement. I would recommend it to others.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.

This wrinkle roller helps me a lot people think that i am 13 i use this product a lot i passed my expectations so much and it did meet my expectations this product is very affective and it works very well i would recommend this product to the whole world.
Laurie P.
Laurie P.
Casselberry, FL

This is a great product, but sometimes a little difficult to use if the roller isn't moist. Very gentle product. Very attractive packaging and use. I purchased this product at my local Walgreen's. I would possibly buy it again with a coupon or if on sale.
Arianna W.
Arianna W.

This roller works wonders. Without being too serious on my skin, I can feel it uplifting and tightening all my pores, filling in those little cracks. I use it around my eyes and lips in the morning, and more over my face at night to get a deep treatment.
Florplelicious B.
Florplelicious B.
Los Angeles, CA

What I love about this product is it's a travel size friendly. I bought mine online. This is my second purchase. I love that it is a Roll on. Cooling effect after applying it is my favorite part. Reasonable price. Make more flavors for Fragrance I think.
leslie H.