BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Pharr, TX
Feeling younger everyday as never before!! At fist i didnt kniw if was working but i started getting compliments and i started loving it it was amazing how this actually works in such short amount of time!!!!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Garnier great skin care products my absolute favorite is the 5 min primer or something like that in the pink tube and they are just an all around great brand!! Love this wrinkle roller as well feels amazing!!
Meaghan H.
Meaghan H.
Dunn, NC
This seems to do a pretty good job if I put it on at night. I am not real thrilled about the scent however. It seems a bit off and this is why I don't use it as much. It is a good value for the price paid.
Janie S.
Janie S.
Bakersfield, CA
I had high hopes for this product. I loved the scent and I thought it would be super moisturizing. But I feel it wasn't thick enough for the under eye and dried quickly. Didn't see to much of a difference.
Safa A.
Safa A.
Gilbert, AZ
I found this for around 10 bucks on Amazon. It does do what it say, as in lifting your wrinkles. The packaging was normal, didn't break. I used this almost every night. I would recommend this to others.
Jacquelyn F.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
This pro deep wrinkle roller from garner is very effective! I love the product because it is a roller, it doesn't get messy! I've bought probably 3. It is a good value! I would recommend this to others!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Chatsworth, CA
I use this every morning!! I keep it in the fridge to keep it cool so when I glide it under my eyes it takes away the puffiness ! If you haven't tried this your missing out!! Your eyes will thank you !
Madison h.
Madison h.
Gadsden, AL
I would love to have this , especially when I wake up in the morning and try to cover my wrinkles with layers of concealer .so I really do think this would be helpful with less foundation and concealer
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good product to put on your face before using any primer make skin smooth and soft and keeps you're faced moisturizer your make up does not snare and helps with those who has wrinkles
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not tell that it helped with wrinkle remover but it was a good moisturizer and made the eye area very soft. The cost is fairly inexpensive too and can be found at most drugstores and grocers.
leslie H.