BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Jenny S.
Mount Gilead, OH
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very careful about what I use. I bought this in hopes of having something that would be gentle to my skin, as well as, help with some wrinkles. I didn't notice any significant difference with my wrinkles and also I broke out in a small rash. I am sure it would work well for others but just not myself
Gabrielle E.
I'm young but I worry about wrinkles like most other women do. I keep using this product because it works. It is gentile on your skin which makes it worthwhile, even for the price. I have been using this product for about a year and it makes my skin feel soft and supple, no wrinkles yet!
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
This deep wrinkle roller surprisingly does a good job of getting rid of wrinkles and leaving your skin smooth and soft, especially under the eye and around smile lines. I realized a cool beauty tip is too keep it in the fridge, that way its cool and even more effective when applying.
Eva M.
One of my friends had this and used it. Claimed it does wonders although I didn't really notice much of a difference after using this stuff so wasn't thoroughly impressed although might consider using it again in the future if cost was just right.
Rija A.
Spring, TX
I wasn't that big of a fan about this as I thought I would. I don't know if it was my certain roller but it didn't work as well as I'd thought it would. The product itself was nice and gentle but the roller itself could improve more. I would buy it again if they redid the bottle.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
It Is a little early to see any real difference in wrinkles, however my face feels better than it has in a long time. If nothing else comes of it I will still use the produce just for that reason. Maybe I waited too long to start treating the problem. I would suggest starting Garnier at an early age.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm a sucker for anything that comes in a roller! It dispenses enough product to get the job done, but not so much you waste it. The garnier nutritioniste Ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller is great! Smells amazing and I've noticed a difference in my fine lines around my eyes.
Trinidad P.
I use these products more for anti aging because I do not have any wrinkles yet, I Love the Garnier skin care line because it works for me just as good as a more high end brand. I like how this rolls on, just the right amount of product and leaves my under eye area looking bright
Ashley H.
I got this product for my mom and tried it out as well. The price was a bit much for me going in my instincts. But I thought we'd give it a try. While this product feels incredible going on, I don't feel like it did a whole lot for me. It may just be that I didn't use it long enough but I wasn't seeing dramatic results.
Dia P.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this product! it has a roller, which is super easy to use! It is gentle and not harsh on the skin. I personally have had great experience with this. I have used it once, but will be buying more soon! The packaging is also very nice and it really helps with wrinkles!
leslie H.