BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGarnier
Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

Would this work on dark circles under the eye? I am looking for an under eye treatment for dark and puffy circles for my 86 year old mother. Thanks!
Does this serum work ? If so is the difference really noticeable or slightly any ?
Does this help with deep wrinkles?
Start your review of Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller!
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Easy to use and feels great on my skin, doesn't pull or cause any damage. super gentle and i love it
Rija A.
Spring, TX
I wasn't that big of a fan about this as I thought I would. I don't know if it was my certain roller but it didn't work as well as I'd thought it would. The product itself was nice and gentle but the roller itself could improve more. I would buy it again if they redid the bottle.
Desiree Y.
Walnut Springs, TX
I love this product so much it honesty works wonders wouldn't want to get anything other than this
Safiya W.
My mother use this over one year now and she love how this product works on her tone .
Judy O.
I loved it worked and saw results in less than 3 weeks❤👌now I'm more confident without makeup thanks to this !!
Jennessa B.
Milan, MI
I love what this product is doing so far. I have only been using this for about a month so far. I have noticed my wrinkles looking less prominent.
Sandra F.
Nashville, GA
The first time I purchased this roller, I used it the next morning and I fell in love! It's definitely a great buy and I would recommend this product to anyone who deals with stubborn wrinkles and under eye bags.
Alejandra H.
Lancaster, CA
feels very refreshing under the eyes. I usually like rolling it under my eyes for a good minute and then pat the product in with my fingertips. I use it in the morning and night and feels very fresh and hydrating. I would buy the product again. :)
Libna S.
San Bernardino
Ufff este producto si que me lleno el ojo. Sentía muy relajada fresca y deshilachado si lo volveré a comprar
Mary K.
I love this roller so much! I've used a few Garnier products over the years and this is one of my favorites. I have naturally dry skin and this product really makes my skin feel hydrated - especially around my eyes. Would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...