Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Spencer C.
Spencer C.
Orange, CA

this is a temporary fix! i have not noticed any long term results but for a quick fix its amazing. i use this on my deep set forehead wrinkles. roll it on and i can visibly see my skin puff up and my wrinkles are gone! this effect only lasts a couple hours with a morning application. i havent noticed any side effects, its a reasonable price for what youre getting. definitely not earth shattering but a solid product.
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA

I bought this product mainly because I just love rollerball products, I already owned their anti-aging eye refresh rollover ball thing, and their roller ball concealer so I decided to just buy this one. I'm only 18 so now I realize that this purchase was kinda useless but my grandma used it and said she loves it so I guess it works? Can't say anything for myself but it feels nice on the skin.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ashburn, VA

The Garnier roller is an amazing product. Every morning I wake up and the first thing I do is roll this under my eyes. I know for a fact it helps reduce puffiness & aids in me waking up. It is especially refreshing during the winter when I set it next to a window. It is cool to the touch and further helps to reduce swelling in those bags under the eyes.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Mount Gilead, OH

I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very careful about what I use. I bought this in hopes of having something that would be gentle to my skin, as well as, help with some wrinkles. I didn't notice any significant difference with my wrinkles and also I broke out in a small rash. I am sure it would work well for others but just not myself
jacquelynn f.
jacquelynn f.
Fort Worth, TX

This product really didn't appeal to me in all honesty the whole build if the container is just ridiculous i get the idea they had in mind but it was more of a hassle than anything roller ball would get stuck i eventually had to cut the container open and place in in a small jar. Purchased at cvs. didn't truly see any results in my opinion.
Camille A.
Camille A.

His product really didn't appeal to me in all honesty the whole build if the container is just ridiculous i get the idea they had in mind but it was more of a hassle than anything roller ball would get stuck i eventually had to cut the container open and place in in a small jar. Purchased at cvs. didn't truly see any results in my opinion.
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.

I loved this deep wrinkle roller! It wasn't sticky at all and after a few weeks I did see improvement. I always thought wrinkle removers we're a bit of a fluke but after using this one I started to see the reason why people use them! It's fairly inexpensive and yet it truly is an amazing product! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Lessie S.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH

Again with Garnier products as usual with everything of theirs I have tried I have not been disappointed the only downside to some of Garnier products as I think their prices are a little steep for the amount of product that you get but on the same hand they are cheaper than other things on the shelf and work just as well if not better
Irma P.
Irma P.

Garnier ha risolto il mio problemcon il suo Roll-on che contrasta gli inestetismi di borse ed occhiaie grazie ad una sinergia di principi nutritivi. Il prodotto viene dosato direttamente nella parte in cui serve. Basta quindi passarlo delicatamente nella zona del contorno occhi per avere subito una sensazione di benessere immediato
cynthia c.
cynthia c.
Gilbert, AZ

This is a very easy product to use, the applicator on top is great for quick application, which can be useful when you are busy. the product itself is moisturizing and so far my skin looks better and wrinkle free. i mainly use this product for preventative measures, so i wouldn't know how well it worked with preexisting wrinkles.
leslie H.