BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
I bought this product mainly because I just love rollerball products, I already owned their anti-aging eye refresh rollover ball thing, and their roller ball concealer so I decided to just buy this one. I'm only 18 so now I realize that this purchase was kinda useless but my grandma used it and said she loves it so I guess it works? Can't say anything for myself but it feels nice on the skin.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Garnier roller is an amazing product. Every morning I wake up and the first thing I do is roll this under my eyes. I know for a fact it helps reduce puffiness & aids in me waking up. It is especially refreshing during the winter when I set it next to a window. It is cool to the touch and further helps to reduce swelling in those bags under the eyes.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Mount Gilead, OH
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very careful about what I use. I bought this in hopes of having something that would be gentle to my skin, as well as, help with some wrinkles. I didn't notice any significant difference with my wrinkles and also I broke out in a small rash. I am sure it would work well for others but just not myself
jacquelynn f.
jacquelynn f.
Fort Worth, TX
This product really didn't appeal to me in all honesty the whole build if the container is just ridiculous i get the idea they had in mind but it was more of a hassle than anything roller ball would get stuck i eventually had to cut the container open and place in in a small jar. Purchased at cvs. didn't truly see any results in my opinion.
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
I loved this deep wrinkle roller! It wasn't sticky at all and after a few weeks I did see improvement. I always thought wrinkle removers we're a bit of a fluke but after using this one I started to see the reason why people use them! It's fairly inexpensive and yet it truly is an amazing product! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Lessie S.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Again with Garnier products as usual with everything of theirs I have tried I have not been disappointed the only downside to some of Garnier products as I think their prices are a little steep for the amount of product that you get but on the same hand they are cheaper than other things on the shelf and work just as well if not better
cynthia c.
cynthia c.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a very easy product to use, the applicator on top is great for quick application, which can be useful when you are busy. the product itself is moisturizing and so far my skin looks better and wrinkle free. i mainly use this product for preventative measures, so i wouldn't know how well it worked with preexisting wrinkles.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Athens, GA
I absolutely love love love this product!! I love the way this product works. I originally was skeptical about it but I tried their product with the metal eye roller applicator and the feeling of the chilled metal under my eyes really helped to alleviate the puffiness of not enough sleep and helped to smooth over my skin.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I got this product for my mom and tried it out as well. The price was a bit much for me going in my instincts. But I thought we'd give it a try. While this product feels incredible going on, I don't feel like it did a whole lot for me. It may just be that I didn't use it long enough but I wasn't seeing dramatic results.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
I like the convenience of the roller ball, especially if you put it in the freezer just for a minute. Its refreshing to have something cool on puffy under eyes. I don't really know how much anti-aging benefits this products gives. I don't suffer from that issue yet, but I do what I can to prevent any signs of aging.
leslie H.