Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Belen w.
Belen w.

Una loción concentrada de masaje de estiramiento y afirmante
Estimula un aplicador de rodillo patentado para promover la circulación
Da nutrientes profundamente dentro de las capas de superficie de la piel
Rellena las arrugas profundas y redefine cuello y contornos faciales
Da un masaje relajante anti-envejecimientoRevela un cutis de aspecto más joven
Para usar. Aplicar al rostro y cuello después de limpiar y antes del hidratante
Elle F.
Elle F.

I've only recently started using this product but so far so good. I apply it exactly as it says on the bottle then I pat it in. I don't find it stuck or greasy it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly so it would be a good moisturizer to use under makeup. I don't find that this has broken me out but I have never really had a problem with acne and I also have dry sensitive skin. Can't wait to see the long term results.
Megan B.
Megan B.

This is one of the most amazing facial products I have ever used!! I could rave about this for hours and hours with how amazing it leaves my skin feeling. It is so easy to apply as it is a roller, so it's not messy and gives a massage feel while applying it to your face. I found that it started to make a difference after only a couple of weeks and since I found this product, I have not been able to use anything else!
ROSARIO H.
ROSARIO H.

Spencer C.
Spencer C.
Orange, CA

this is a temporary fix! i have not noticed any long term results but for a quick fix its amazing. i use this on my deep set forehead wrinkles. roll it on and i can visibly see my skin puff up and my wrinkles are gone! this effect only lasts a couple hours with a morning application. i havent noticed any side effects, its a reasonable price for what youre getting. definitely not earth shattering but a solid product.
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA

I bought this product mainly because I just love rollerball products, I already owned their anti-aging eye refresh rollover ball thing, and their roller ball concealer so I decided to just buy this one. I'm only 18 so now I realize that this purchase was kinda useless but my grandma used it and said she loves it so I guess it works? Can't say anything for myself but it feels nice on the skin.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Buen producto para deshinchar las bolsas y borrar ojeras de los ojos ,especialmente en esos dias donde pasamos muchas horas trabajando. Es un producto que cumple bastante. Yo lo usaba en frio es decir, lo mantenia en refrigeración porque leí en un articulo que los productos para la zona de los ojos eran mucho mas efectivo si los usamos en frio y la verdad si que funciona!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ashburn, VA

The Garnier roller is an amazing product. Every morning I wake up and the first thing I do is roll this under my eyes. I know for a fact it helps reduce puffiness & aids in me waking up. It is especially refreshing during the winter when I set it next to a window. It is cool to the touch and further helps to reduce swelling in those bags under the eyes.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Mount Gilead, OH

I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very careful about what I use. I bought this in hopes of having something that would be gentle to my skin, as well as, help with some wrinkles. I didn't notice any significant difference with my wrinkles and also I broke out in a small rash. I am sure it would work well for others but just not myself
jacquelynn f.
jacquelynn f.
Fort Worth, TX

This product really didn't appeal to me in all honesty the whole build if the container is just ridiculous i get the idea they had in mind but it was more of a hassle than anything roller ball would get stuck i eventually had to cut the container open and place in in a small jar. Purchased at cvs. didn't truly see any results in my opinion.
leslie H.