BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
I was eager to try this product as the skin under my eyes has become thinner with age. I really like the idea of a roller ball applicator, which allows you to gently massage your face while applying the product. I keep mine in the refrigerator and it feels refreshing, especially in the morning. It didn't cause any irritation and my skin felt slightly tighter but ultimately, I didn't notice a real improvement.
Elaine C.
Canton
This roller feels nice and cooling, however I didn't see huge results with this. I still enjoy using it in the mornings however, the massaging ball feels really good on my skin. Would recommend to people that don't need to see huge results.
Rachel W.
This product tugs at my eye too much, and I’m worried about it actually causing more wrinkles than it’s preventing. But it’s very cooling and the formula doesn’t irritate my under eyes.
Rebekah S.
Huntington, WV
I honestly don’t understand what this product is supposed to do. I used it as directed and cannot imagine how it would improve my skin in any way. I am a first time user and perhaps I am just too young to be using something like this, but I didn’t like it and didn’t see a point in using it.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
I bought this item in the winter, i noticed my frown lines looked more defined. This helped moisturize the area abs helped minimize the look under my makeup but overall didnt reduce them long term. But this is great for under makeup like a primer 4 your wrinkled areas
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville, TN
I got this because I heard your skin starts to go downhill once you hit your twenties. I wanted to start using products to help stop or at least prolong the effects of aging. I’ve been using this and it seems nice. I didnt have but maybe one or two wrinkles around my eyes and I can’t tell too much of a difference but it’s easy to use and as long as it helps signs of aging it’s great
Katie M.
Las Vegas
My mom and I both use this product!! She loves it and she says it’s super simple to use. I agree!! It’s simple and feels very smooth on the skin when all set. Cooling and refreshing also. This is great to have on days you don’t want to wear makeup.
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I loved it so much I gave it to my mom to use! Haha and just a week later, she agreed it works!
She noticed the bags under her eyes became less noticeable and her skin became more firm. I still need to replace mine! I'm hurting without it! 😭
Samantha V.
Bellingham, WA
I love how it feels applying this. This rollerball is always so soothing and cool to the touch. It works so perfect if I have any puffiness under my eyes. I highly recommend this awesome product. It’s also amazingly affordable
Rosa Alicia S.
Duluth, GA
It is not my favorite but I like to vary my routines so that my skin does not get used to a product and then it can stop working. This seems cool to me and although I'm not at the age yet to use all these cares I like to prevent
leslie H.