Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by tiffany b.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Aseel A.

BY GARNIER #41 in Night Cream

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Night Cream 1.7 Ounces see more...

• How well does this work? I don't have any deep wrinkles but I have ...1 Answers
Angela M.
Angela M.
Fishers, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this night cream! It goes on and doesn't feel overly greasy and heavy. It smells amazing! I've been using it for just over a week and I can tell a difference in the hydration of my skin. It's not overly pricey and does the job. I will be buying it again!
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Provo, UT
I love this it is so smooth to put on feels so nice. A little goes a long way with this product. It doesn't have a strong odor. I won't recommend this for oily skin because it adds moisture and might lead to breakouts
Jeanny G.
Jeanny G.
I purchased this from rite aid. It didn't do much for my skin, but give me a bunch of little bumps on my forhead. Back on the hunt for a moisturizer.
Sal M.
Sal M.
This product was ok, it smelled nice and was moisturizing but I didn't find that it did anything significant for my skin.
Rimshah D.
Rimshah D.
monsey
Night creams are the best. The Garnier Ultra Lift night cream honestly didn't make a difference for me. Mainly because I don't have wrinkles and since teens don't get wrinkles that early on- I can't relate. However I love using it as an eye moisturizing because the texture and consistency is awesome for pre concealer application. It's got a nice subtle scents and comes in a cute like small container, so why not? Overall, for deep wrinkles I don't think it's the best, but for fine lines and baggy under eyes, sure. I just a lot of retinol just to be ahead of the game and prevent wrinkling, so this is great for a night cream.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Miami Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was expecting a lot from this. I heard that the Garnier skin care brand was supposed to be amazing. However, I did not do much for me. It was the first time that I used a moisturizing mask so obviously, I noticed a difference on my skin but it also came with the price of pimples. I would not recommend this product.
Ryan A.
Ryan A.
Columbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very smooth and ultra rich night cream. It has a very nice scent (once it's on your face) it also leaves your skin with a fresh and clean feeling that I'm a huge fan of. However if you have oily skin beware as it did break me out after a few night. If you have drier skin, I think this could be a great fit!
Bhonna J.
Bhonna J.
Elk Grove, CA
this night cream are helping my face to have a moisturize skin this is my 1st time use and i like it so much to my face this is very affordable price and you can got this on target cvs or rite aid store very easy find this product and you can see how it works good on ur skin.
Ariona M.
Ariona M.
Keizer
It's a decent product. I did notice the my eyes were not as puffy and dark prior to using. It definitely lightened up under my eyes however I don't feel like it got rid of the dark circles as much as I would have liked- maybe I didn't use it long enough.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Ripley
I didnt believe that this product would work when i first heard about it, but it really does. In just one night with this product my eye bags were almost gone when i woke up. This product is a must try for everyone, in my opinion.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Fontana, CA
How well does this work? I don't have any deep wrinkles but I have one that's starting to form in between my brows. Looking for something to help before I run to Botox lol