BY GARNIER

Lorren A.
Iselton , CA
I didn't notice any difference with my skin after couple weeks of using. It feels great on the skin and goes on smooth. A little for me went a long way. I bought it from my local Walgreens drug store.
MJ T.
The smell was a little strong for me and my allergies. I gave it to a friend so she could try it. She loves it. She could tell a difference in a few days and will purchase it again.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
Found this bad boy at target on sale and gave it a try! I love itttt!!! It's kinda small for its packaging but it does exactly what it says on the box! I love how it has spf while having anti aging benefits! Usual people my age early 20 don't worry about wrinkles but in my case the earlier the better and to help prevent premature aging ! I use this cream before I apply my makeup, not to creasy and goes on smoothly ! If u hate sunscreen like me because of the texture and feel of traditional sunscreen but what the benefits of spf this will be your best friend lol :)
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is great for daily use. It is moisturizing and i love that it has SPF in it- definitely a big bonus for summer time! I also am very happy with the price of this product, as it definitely rivals more expensive products. It is easy to get at CVS and a great, easy option.
Gerralynn W.
Its ok im still trying it out. Im very picky about my skin care products and this feels heavy for me but i also have oily skin. I Haven't noticed any difference in my skin but again i havent been using this long enough to see results.
Alex P.
When I used this product it took time but I did see my wrinkles were thinning out slowly and we starting to become apart of my face more and now after using it for the past month about 75% of my wrinkles are fibber or gone.
Trish W.
Grovertown, IN
I love Garnier products.. the shampoo/conditioner is amazing.. The blur cream.. Is my favorite.. But for some reason whenever I try to use this it really burns my eyes.
Jasmine S.
Tracy, CA
I had high expectations. I used the cream for night time and it felt a little too thick. I prefer having a non greasy product without the residue on my face. It did leave a good feeling skin in the morning!
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
Definitely one of my new favorite skin products. Can find at your local retailer. Easy to apply and use. Affordable and compares to the expensive stuff!
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
I got this for my mom and I can tell a huge difference in her wrinkles. He face looks hydrated. We're both pretty happy with this product.