Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Night Cream, 1.7-Ounce Jar uploaded by Ăýă S.

BY GARNIER

Buy Garnier Face Moisturizers - Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream 50g/1.7oz. How-to-Use: Use as your daily moisturizer with sun protection during the day. After, dab eye cream around the delicate eye area, morning and night. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sara H.
Lexington
This cream was not so good. It burned the skin under my eyes and the area under my eyes show no marked improvement.
Teri B.
Not my favorite product. It does smell really good and definitely hydrates the skin. However, I do not feel like it helps with wrinkles or lifting the skin whatsoever. My wrinkles and fine lines all stayed the same without any progress.
Angela c.
benton harbor
I love lift Creme products every time I use this my face feels so firm and so soft I am addicted to this stuff and I buy it by the dozen you don't need to have wrinkles to use this use it before you get them to prevent them.
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
This is an easy go to cream. It doesn't do what the 50-60 dollar creams do but it does work to a lower standard. And of course it smells good being the manufacture. I wish that I did some more results
Aleezah B.
Denver, CO
It doesnt really do anything revolutionary for my skin! I am young, so lifting isnt really something I need, but it would have been nice to notice some firmness or any change in my skin at all. I prefer the Aveeno overnight facial night cream. :)
allie s.
Spotsylvania
i am not crazy about this product. i tried it because i needed some help under my eyes. i bought it at ulta. it was a little over priced for how it worked. i used it for two months so i could ensure that it wasn't me. but it never ACTUALLY worked. i would not buy again.
Dominique H.
Mesa, Az
A nice face mask with pleasant scent and decent price. I purchased it from target and have used almost all of the container and have noticed that my skin is not as dry as it was before I started using this.
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
This product works amazing on the face I left so that we love it it actually moistens but try spots and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft or use this during winter time when my face is dry and I love it
Becca W.
Used this until empty after buying this from Walmart. I did like it but honestly in my opinion you don't need to specifically buy a separate eye cream. Moisturizer is just fine for me personally.
Hannah S.
Palm beach gardens
Makes little to nod yyyyyyyy is the best way when you have to the back seat seat to a house and I don't know how to use the radio and radio station I