Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Intensive Deep Wrinkle Day Cream uploaded by Amy V.

BY GARNIER

Intensive. visibly lifts deep wrinkles and restores elasticity. pro-retinol + pro-elastin from nature. Formulation Facts: dermatologist tested for safety. non comedogenic - won t clog pores. gentle to skin. non-greasy. Problem: Ov. see more...

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Intensive Deep Wrinkle Day Cream
  • "It often left my face feeling greasey and I didn't see results after using a whole bottle." in 1 review
  • "I love massaging under my chin and neck to get rid of the double-chin and wrinkles!" in 1 review
  • "I dont think many topical drugstore products work great on wrinkles." in 1 review
  • "I never tried this one but I've tried the other garnier face products like the dark spot corrector and the under eye roller ball pen and they did the trick so I would definitely try this one !" in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Garnier's Nutrioniste Ultra-Lift Intensive Deep Wrinkle cream was very effective with lines around my eyes and cheeks. I really like this product and really noticed a change in my skins appearance. However I wish it would of been more effective on a deeper crease in my forehead.  I tend to have sensitive skin, and this didn't bother my skin at all. In all a very good product!
Tori G.
Tori G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this product for about 3 or so months now to get rid of some lines and wrinkles I have starting to appear. It is gentle on the skin, no harsh smell. It is a little pricey in my opinion but most anti-wrinkle products are. I would recommend cause I have noticed some difference, but not as much as I would've liked to after 3 months.
Sammmm G.
Sammmm G.
Laredo
One of the most amazing products I have yet to ever purchase for such a low price. Good to use by anyone at the age of 17+ years old and does such an amazing job into your face with removing wrinkles hay should not be there. Very very useful product that I will recommend with others in the near future.
Kellen O.
Kellen O.
Saugus, MA
This is soooooo good. I started using it about a month ago and I can already feel the lift it gave my face. Very gentle, soft, and amazing to put on. Great value not pricey at all. Definitely met all my expectations. Mine is almost done and I am more than positive I will be buying another one.
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this cream few month ago and I'm totally satisfied. It keep my skin very hydrate and soft. I normally use in the morning afte wash my face and before to go to sleep, the price is pretty cheap! I bough at Superdrug, it's possible find easily!! I will definitely suggest it!!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Fishers, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels hydrated and I like the added sun protection. It is a thick lotion, so a little goes a long way, so this is  a great value! I have seen a change in the wrinkles on my face and neck. The smell is nice - not overwhelming like some creams. Highly recommend!
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Murrieta,Ca
I like how it's a foam and just goes gently into your hands and isn't to harsh on your face like son peels ! I got this one from Walmart it was the Best Buy I have made in a while and the price was very good ! I would totally recommend it to others seeing that the price is right
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Evarts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product it's light not sticky and does moisturize well I like how it feels on my skin. It is affordable and I really like the packaging the only thing I don't care for is the strong smell but I would recommend this product
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Forest Hills, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream makes your skin smooth and silky, but also dry a little bit after. Someone people may appreciate the way it feels on your face, but I wasn't so comfortable me with it. Anyone else should try because maybe it's for them.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Palatka
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use all kinds of anti aging products! I believe that it is the key to repelling aging skin! I have been using this product along with a few other anti-aging products for years & I swear by them!!! Highly recommend