Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounces uploaded by Cyndi B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounces uploaded by Christine B.

BY GARNIER

Firms delicate skin around eye area by fortifying surface-cells for deep-lifting action. Diminishes wrinkles while intensely replenishing moisture. Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift is our 1st anti-wrinkle firming eye cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients" with time-released ingredients. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Sakya T.
Sakya T.
Best 17.99 I have ever spent. I walked into Walgreens and was so confused on which eye cream would work and then I realized this product was ULTRA lift. Tried for a bout a week and thought about stopping because I felt it wasn't working but I didn't want to waste my money and surprisingly by the 3rd week the puffiness that I have received under my eyes from working night shift was gone. Great product!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
At first I thought this wasn't doing much, but I kept using it anyways because I didn't have anything else. I stopped using eye creams for about two months, and I noticed a big difference. So it definitely had been working, and since it was just over time change i didn't notice till I stopped. I liked that it was also pretty inexpensive compared to other brands.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Garnier has been coming out with a lot of new products lately so if you haven't tried them in a while give them a new look. They've introduced two new hair color treatments recently as well as a new face wash, moisturizer and more so if you've been using other products just look at the NEW GARNIER and see what you think. I think it might be time for a change.
Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I have used this for some time and it is an ok product. I didn't like the fact that it is absorbed super fast and then leaves the skin around the eyes dry and I have to reapply soon. It is affordble, but not something I would strongly recommend. Probably something you can use in between the normal routines or if you run out of your regular eye cream.
Yeidhy M.
Yeidhy M.
Hey Yeidhy,

Party over here! RSVP and post your most double-tap worthy #NeverGoNaked photo on Instagram for a chance to be auto-qualified into an upcoming Influenster VoxBox and to be featured on @Influenster's Instagram account.

If you didn't receive the Rimmel London VoxBox, have no fear! Post along with us and you could still win.
Kourtney G.
Kourtney G.
GREENFIELD, California
I don't feel like this eye cream did anything special for my eyes. I don't feel like it did any "lifting" or firming so I was disappointed. I don't have many wrinkles since I am in my late 20s but I do have fine lines and puffy underestimate and this cream did nothing for that. But it did moisturize so I used it strictly for that.
jeana l.
jeana l.
This eye cream works wonders on the eyes ..packaging is very nice and easy on the eyes..it is a good product for the price and matches the value of it also. It did meet my expectations bc this brand is pretty good with delivering a good product. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try an affordable eye cream
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I had heard good things about this product so I decided to give it a try. I used it every morning and night for 4 days before I had to stop. It made my skin burn and I developed a small rash. It did have a good smell and nice packaging though, I just couldn't continue using it because of the burning sensation
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I decided to try this because I've recently started using the moisturizing gel & BB Cream from Garnier. ALL 3 Products have made an amazing difference in my skin's appearance. I highly reccommend this product. I've used others that are way more expensive and haven't done as well as Garnier.
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
Using this product for the past month and I do detect a subtle improvement in the firmness of my skin.
It's not going to work like tying your hair into a tight pony tail on the top, but should make a subtle difference in more youthful looking skin.
It's not a miracle in a jar, however.
San Antonio, TX
Milli L.
O que esse creme faz?
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Are results noticed in weeks or days??