Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounces uploaded by Cyndi B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounces uploaded by Christine B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounces uploaded by Melissa P.

BY GARNIER

Firms delicate skin around eye area by fortifying surface-cells for deep-lifting action. Diminishes wrinkles while intensely replenishing moisture. Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift is our 1st anti-wrinkle firming eye cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients" with time-released ingredients. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounces.
While I did not see dramatic changes, I didn’t see any worsening of wrinkles and done lines. I certainly didn’t see any lifting happening. I would not repurchase this product. I do appreciate a good drugstore product but this just isn’t for me.
Sabrina R.

Falta de sono e estresse cotidiano mostra no meu rosto fazendo você parecer mais velho e cansado. Aparência da pele não tem resplendor e resiliência resultando em uma pele cansada, maçante com mais rugas. Solução: Creme Ultra-Lift Miracle Creme Anti-Age plus Anti-Fatigue Night Cream combina o poder de hidratação e recarga de uma máscara com a sensação refrescante leve de um creme. Esta fórmula anti-envelhecimento reduz sinais de maçante, seca e cansado olhar pele. Infundido com óleo essencial de lavanda, extratos de plantas raras e adenosina, absorve rápido e trabalha noturna impulsionando a renovação celular para regenerar a camada superficial da pele, ajudando a reparar a barreira de umidade da pele e reduzir rugas. A pele é firme, parece mais jovem e bem descansada.
Kaela E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it, don't get me wrong. It tightens the skin and is moisturizing. But I wish this came in a tube or a bottle because I find storing products in jars a bit unhygienic. Not just for creams, but any makeup or skincare products. I don't like that they're stored in jars. Aside from that one thing, I liked it.
Emily D.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ehhh, is pretty much the only thing i can think of when asked about this product. I mean it is a nice consistancy , but feel like it doesn't really do anything for me . I used it till there was nothing left just hoping it'll start making a difference but it didn't its not awful it still a nice product and doesn't feel too heavy on the eyes, but i honestly didn't notice a difference with it.
Karolina Y.
I true don't this's product from a friends house. It's didn't really go good with my skin. I was alleging to some kind of ingredient and it made my face red and swelled up. The product was well priced but it's not my favorite. Obviously I would enter buy it again:(
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like the product is a moisturizer, I don't feel that it makes a significant difference in the area of the eye such as the crow's feet or dark under eye, but it certainly is good to make your skin feel hydrated. This is not something that I would use under makeup I didn't like the way my makeup set on it but it is good at night time before bed on a clean face.
Maria R.
Brownsville, TX
I just thought it I felt like I noticed a difference very first time I used it! It has peptides and retinol in it all the ingredients are listed on ingredients that help prevent and fight wrinkles I like the size because I can carry it with me. I feel like my skin is glowing it it's really good primer for your makeup. I don't have major wrinkles and in my late thirties so this is really help the fine lines within a few days
Emily B.
Winterville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow. Such a great product for a really good price!!! I don't have time (or desire really) to spend time putting makeup on every day, but I'm in my late 30s and my skin just doesn't look like it did 10 years ago (duh, lol). This stuff is amazing. I have pretty light skin and it somehow managed to make my skin look even and lustrous without leaving that telltale makeup line between face and neck. It says with daily use it will also help firm up skin, and I haven't been using it long enough to know if that is the case, but the instantaneous results and sunscreen benefit are worth it either way. It doesn't feel greasy either, and smells great. This is definitely going on my "have on hand always" list!!
Kassie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love garnier products for my hair so I decided to try this out seeing as how I am starting to develops wrinkles around my eyes and have always struggled with bags. I'm only 24 so my issues aren't severe but I would definitely recommend to someone in my situation. The results aren't anything drastic but for the small wrinkles I do have under my eyes it seems to help hydrate them and thin them out some when I'm feeling tired and worn out.
Ursula V.
Pueblo, CO
With Garnier it's usuall hit and miss. With the eyelift cream it was an unfortunate miss. I didn't notice a change at all. As I am aging I am starting to notice how sad and dull my eyes look. I always appear to have just woken up. No amount of this cream changed that for me. I cannot say if it's just my skin type or not. But wouldn't recommend.
Perla G.
Does it work?
Milli L.
O que esse creme faz?
Alejandra A.
Are results noticed in weeks or days??