BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Formulated with pro-retinol from nature Helps convey a clinically effective, targeted wrinkle repair action to the core of each wrinkle Plumps & fills noticeable wrinkles without harsh side effects Unveils suppler, sleeker & deeply hydrated skin.

• I wanna try this cheaper alternative to the one I normall...2 Answers
  • I have seen where it is suppose to help with the look of ...2 Answers
  • Works well and makes the skin feel smoothr and hydrated 1 Answers
Annette B.
South Tucson
Small container for price but after trying it I realized that you need very little. Using daily is ideal. My eyes seemed to not have such defined wrinkles. Continuing the use as we speak
Jennifer D.
In addition to the wonderful skin properties offered by this product, I also love the scent (I'm very sensitive to scents & this product has a gentle fruity smell which I love). Also, how can you beat the cost and ease of picking up at your local drug store? #skincare #antiaging
Eryka B.
It does take time to work, and you must use every day to really see any results. I do feel that my skin looks better and that it has reduced my wrinkles. It does contain Retinol so it does dry out my skin, that is why I use this at night. it can feel heavy on the skin but the price is good compared to other brands.
Taylor H.
Cleveland, AL
Decent product. I didn't really care for this product as much others, but it definitely wasn't a bad product at all. It was a little harsh on my face, leading my skin to be even more dry than it usually is. It was my first time using it and I will probably stick to the others next time.
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
I love using this in the roller ball for my eyes. I feel like I am starting to get wrinkles above my eyebrows on my forehead and when i use this treatment I see a smoother forehead with less visible wrinkles. this goes great under makeup!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love wrinkle treatments and Garnier makes descent products. The cream is thick and a little goes a long ways. It smells nice and rubs into the skin easily. It doesn't feel slimy like some creams. I noticed the tightening around the eye area.
Randi G.
love love love! All Garnier Fructis anti-aging product have worked well for me.  I find fine lines less visible, it's gentle on my sensitive skin, and I am more than thrilled with the results! I would recommend all Garnier Fructis anti-aging products to all my closest friends and family.
Ayline C.
I was very excited to try this product because i have small eye wrinkles and every time I smile they get enhanced this product did completely nothing to my wrinkles and it was a waste of money
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
i am a little conflicted on this product- it is very nice and useful with wonderful packaging, but i was a little disappointed with the amount in the package. the overall product, though, was absolutely perfect.
Niome R.
This is so affordable and works great. My face felt and look good after using this. Didn't work at first but after using it for a while, it start working. I would recommend it.
Maricruz I.
I wanna try this cheaper alternative to the one I normally purchase from Clinique, is it worth the purchase?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have seen where it is suppose to help with the look of wrinkles I am 25 and started to get fine lines on my forehead was wondering if this would be a product that would help to reduce the lines?
Shawna Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone else have this? I was wondering how well it worked and if it makes your face greasy at all?
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works well and makes the skin feel smoothr and hydrated