BY GARNIER

Brand from Garnier. A non-oily hydrating cream Contains micro-encapsulated Vitamin A to eliminate presence of fine lines and wrinkles Blended with Omega 3+6 to strengthen skin's protective barrier and lock in moisture Loaded with rice protein to reinforce skin structure Reveals sleeker, firmer skin in an ageless look Dermatologist and allergy tested, non-comedogenic Pack Size - 48ml/1.6oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jenuwel N.
Niles
My eyes look so good! I use this everyday and its helped so much! I would recommend this to everyone. Get it now!
Kristen W.
Great moisturizer for combination skin. Helped a lot with dry skin and oily spots. Made my,skin nice and smooth.
Joana V.
san diego
I am a woman almost on my 50 so this product didn't help me as much but I still recommend it to a younger skin
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love, Β love, love the smell and the gel of this but I used the whole thing and saw no visible diffrence.....
Christine P.
Been only using this for a while now and not so bad , so far so good will continue using
Saana H.
huddersfield
This is amazing for any skin type it leaves ur skin beautiful n fresh I bought this from London the packaging is amazing also the product is smooth n soft amazing on the skin it doesn't need any improvements
Katie M.
I love this. Brightens up under eyes but doesn't make the dullness disappear. I thought it may have helped with the purple colour and bags under my eyes but other that that it's a really good product.
Veronique P.
masham
Reallu love the texture of this product and also the smell of it i have a really oily and sensible skin :) the price is not that bad also and the size is perfect for the hanbag
i myself do not use this product as my skin isn't in need for it however my friend loves this product as she says it really helped her skin out and her face looks a lot more better so yes i would recommend it.
Edelyisa R.
I recommend it very much the truth I love very good product and very good the brand I recommend it to 100% I use it and I love it I was completely in love for real if I can get it it is too good 😍😍😍😍😍