BY GARNIER

Brand from Garnier. A non-oily hydrating cream Contains micro-encapsulated Vitamin A to eliminate presence of fine lines and wrinkles Blended with Omega 3+6 to strengthen skin's protective barrier and lock in moisture Loaded with rice protein to reinforce skin structure Reveals sleeker, firmer skin in an ageless look Dermatologist and allergy tested, non-comedogenic Pack Size - 48ml/1.6oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Valerie A.
This is a nice moisturizer with s pleasant smell. Comes in nice packaging without a lot of waste. Good price for the results you get.
Jennifer J.
Brownsville, PA
I wasn't very impressed with this product. I didn't think it was very effective and left my skin feeling greasy as the day went on.
member-7a8a0
Very nice smelling and I love it a lot and recommend it to anyone who's looking for face peels and Beauty products it's very nice
Christine G.
Southbridge, MA
It moistureized but I didn't see alot of difference as far as wrinkles and lifted eyes. Didn't bring down my eye bags either
Victoria M.
Fostoria, OH
Made my skin very soft and smooth again reduced wrinkles on a friend's face little pricey but worth it will be using again
Melissa F.
Dallas, TX
Garnier is a very great product. And very popular a product you can trust by name i would highly recommend this product
Maira F.
Los angeles, CA
Yo uso esta crema para mis arugas y me ayuda bastante ya que te va disminuyendo dia a dia y te deja la piel super suave
Leslie C.
Detroit
Smelled pretty good but I wouldn't purchase it again to pricy . The pakaging was nice though. I don't think it did much
Ricci K.
Work great! Definitely a great generic face peel! Makes my skin feel super soft afterwards! It was pretty effective!
Karissa A.
The lift this gives you is great. Makes me feel younger just by one use. Great quality great size bottle. Recommend