BY GARNIER

Brand from Garnier. A non-oily hydrating cream Contains micro-encapsulated Vitamin A to eliminate presence of fine lines and wrinkles Blended with Omega 3+6 to strengthen skin's protective barrier and lock in moisture Loaded with rice protein to reinforce skin structure Reveals sleeker, firmer skin in an ageless look Dermatologist and allergy tested, non-comedogenic Pack Size - 48ml/1.6oz see more...

Vickie P.
Byhalia
I LOVE this product, I used a lot of different things and I keep going back to it. Love the packaging it's easy to use just press down and use it. I'm definitely a repeat user! And recommend it to all ... feels great!
Tiffani D.
Raeford
Love the ultra lift cream. Easy to apple in a dispense bottle and smells great. Very effective. Doesn't cost much and does a great job. It met my expectations. I would highly recommend this product.
Kristin L.
Bluffton, SC
Smell is great, very light weight. Makes me feel refreshed. Would recommend it to my friends. This is the 3rd time I've purchased this product, I buy it at local drugstores. Effective.
Debbie N.
Independence
This product smells very nice and is creamy and makes your face feel soft while applying it but after you rinse it off my skin feels tight and needed moisturizer.
Judi W.
I've used this product almost exclusively this year. It moisturizes well and I've had no problems with flaky skin. It can last me about a month and it isn't too expensive.
Kortney R.
Pearl City
I love this product! It goes on smooth and it is very lightweight. I have personally seen an improvement in my skin and I will continue to use this product!
Edna B.
Meridian, MS
I love love love the way this makes your face feel. It is easy to use and it smells great. It's easy to use and leaves your skin feeling great.
Kristi J.
Didn't see much lift, however it was very gentle and didn't dry my skin out like many cleansers do. Would recommend for multiple skin types.
Jessica T.
West Blocton, AL
I tried this a few times and I was really impressed on how smooth it made my face feel. I would suggest for everyone to keep this a shot!!!
Jordan S.
Mustang,oklhoma
My dark eyes are gone it works very well on my skin and I have very oily skin it is very gentle on the skin. It met my expectations fully