BY GARNIER

Brand from Garnier. A non-oily hydrating cream Contains micro-encapsulated Vitamin A to eliminate presence of fine lines and wrinkles Blended with Omega 3+6 to strengthen skin's protective barrier and lock in moisture Loaded with rice protein to reinforce skin structure Reveals sleeker, firmer skin in an ageless look Dermatologist and allergy tested, non-comedogenic Pack Size - 48ml/1.6oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Alexandria K.
I like the creme itself but I saw no improvement in my skin after using . I honestly think a lot of the products are either hit or miss and unfortunately this product just didn't work out for me .
Wanona T.
Ekron ky
Great product!:) is doesn't feel greasy and goes into the skin well. I have been using this product for 2 weeks and I'm really seeing a difference in the way my face looks. Very happy
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
Used the entire bottle with zero results. I was disappointed however not too surprised. I've tried several different Garnier products and didn't find any results from using them. I'm not sure why I keep trying them, maybe I'm just too hopeful. I would love something affordable that works but no tea.
Leana S.
Johnson City, TN
Not a huge fan. Didn't see a real difference in my skin. I loved the scent of this, and it wasn't too pricey. It wasn't very effective for me, but for someone else it could be. I would not purchase again seeing as I had no real results.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
My grandma asked for this for christmas and she says it works wonderfully. She loves stuff like this even though I'm pretty skeptical about it because a lot of this anti age stuff never works. She says it's light and it wasn't super expensive so I'd recommend trying it if you're into this stuff.
Dana C.
Rockmart
Very nice product. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Met all my expectations. Packaging is nice and sleek. Good value for the price as you don't have to use a lot of product. I would definitely recommend this product.
Paige J.
Casper, WY
I don't have a problem with wrinkles, but what little bit I have are greatly improved. My face is smoother and softer and I didn't break out after using this. It is more effective than some more expensive options.
Diana M.
This lift cream is pretty good. I reach for this sometimes as I do prefer my regular moisturizer that I bought from first aid beauty from sephora. Otherwise, this works pretty well. I probably won’t buy again though.
Angie S.
PENSACOLA, FL
Did nothing. It's basically just a light moisturizer but it also leaves a greasy almost gritty layer on the surface of your skin so I don't recommend this product
Erica B.
Orlando, FL
Garnier has found a way to make great products affordable. I've been a user of these products for many years and will continue to do so. They've found a way to keep skin clean and fresh while not over drying.