Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15 Sunscreen

BY GARNIER

With Pro-Retinol from nature, this daily anti-wrinkle cream continuously delivers a clinically effective, targeted wrinkle repair action to the core of each wrinkle to plump, fill and smooth even pronounced wrinkles without harsh side effects. Over time, skin loses its ability to retain essential nutrients, collagen begins to break down , wrinkles and loss of firmness occur. Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15 combines Pro-Retinol from nature with other skin-essential nutrients to visibly lift wrinkles, restore moisture and natural firmness. ; see more...

Brandie B.
Columbus, GA
I really do not care for this product. It smells good and feels good on the face, but it doesn't soak into the skin. I can still feel it on my face a couple hours after applying it. It's not a greasy feeling, but it makes my face feel dirty. I wouldn't recommend wearing it under makeup. I usually wear it at night, then use a lighter moisturizer after I wash my face in the morning
April B.
Conway, AR
Love this product!! My skin was very dry and damaged. After using this twice a day for a week noticed a big improvement in moisture and firmness. Would definitely recommend.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Love Garnier moisturizer!! Love that the product includes the spf 15 so I don't have to worry about the sun damaging my skin. Love how light this product feels!
Blanca G.
Ive used several Garnier products and will continue to purchace, when used continuously you do start feeling the difference in your skin, hydrated and firm.
Product Review:
Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Lift
Anti Wrincle Firming Daily
Moisturizer
Broad Spectrum SPF 15
MSRP $14.99

Expected Results:
Instantly skin is deeply hydrated for 24 hours. In 5 days, "lifted skin" effect. Skin is firmer, tighter and more radiant. Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced.

How to use:
Apply Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15 to clean, dry face and neck daily.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 3%. I used this product consistently for 5 days and here are my findings. First, I live in Florida on the coast and the sun is brutal. The 15 SPF will not be enough for me and how am I expected to reapply it every 2 hours after applying makeup? I would literally be a hot mess.
I do love the feel and scent of this product considering it contains some sunscreen. it is very light and blends in smoothly.
This product contains several products that are bad for oily or sensitive skin. if you have either, I would NOT recommend this product. I have combination/dry skin and I did get a few small whitehead type blemishes while using this.
I LOVE the pump top! So easy to apply with no mess.
It is worth taking a look at the ingredients if you are considering purchasing this product. The ACTIVE ingredients aren't so much of a concern to me but they have been known to cause allergic reactions in some. The INACTIVE ingredients do not make me feel warm and fuzzy. Granted it is listed in the very last and smallest amount but Retinyl Linoleate may have some very concerning hazards.
Overall, I loved the look, scent and feel of this moisturizer. I can't say that I saw any beneficial visible results. In combination of the low SPF and concern about ingredients I can not recommend this product to anyone.
Marufa A.
Love I told because first it has a SPF Of fifteen ! Which is amazing for the skin . Always protect your skin from sun no matter the color . You can feel it working after a few days ! You need to make sure to wear it on everyday . I would buy it again . But your girl on a budget
Lindsey B.
This anti wrinkle firming moisturizer by Garnier is AMAZING! It's definitely my favorite brand to buy and exceeded my expectations. I always love using Garnier's products not just because they are amazing but because they are very affordable!
sabrina m.
i had very dry skin for a week and my sister gave me this it’s was very gentle in my skin and my skin was drinking this up nice packaging and affordable i use this every day now it’s perfect and evens out my skin i live this product
alyssa g.
I felt like this product helped reduce the bags under my eyes :) I haven't needed a "lift" in other areas yet but I think Garnier will help make a noticeable difference when the time comes on my skin :)
Jamilah S.
Apopka, FL
I love mixing this product with A BB cream in order to give my skin that natural glowly finish. And using this product alone is nice to it smoothed out my under eye area making me look flawless......mixing this with foundation is nice to
Anna C.