Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15 Sunscreen

BY GARNIER

With Pro-Retinol from nature, this daily anti-wrinkle cream continuously delivers a clinically effective, targeted wrinkle repair action to the core of each wrinkle to plump, fill and smooth even pronounced wrinkles without harsh side effects. Over time, skin loses its ability to retain essential nutrients, collagen begins to break down , wrinkles and loss of firmness occur. Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15 combines Pro-Retinol from nature with other skin-essential nutrients to visibly lift wrinkles, restore moisture and natural firmness. ; see more...

PrincessYouOughta (.
Product Review:
Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Lift
Anti Wrincle Firming Daily
Moisturizer
Broad Spectrum SPF 15
MSRP $14.99

Expected Results:
Instantly skin is deeply hydrated for 24 hours. In 5 days, "lifted skin" effect. Skin is firmer, tighter and more radiant. Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced.

How to use:
Apply Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15 to clean, dry face and neck daily.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 3%. I used this product consistently for 5 days and here are my findings. First, I live in Florida on the coast and the sun is brutal. The 15 SPF will not be enough for me and how am I expected to reapply it every 2 hours after applying makeup? I would literally be a hot mess.
I do love the feel and scent of this product considering it contains some sunscreen. it is very light and blends in smoothly.
This product contains several products that are bad for oily or sensitive skin. if you have either, I would NOT recommend this product. I have combination/dry skin and I did get a few small whitehead type blemishes while using this.
I LOVE the pump top! So easy to apply with no mess.
It is worth taking a look at the ingredients if you are considering purchasing this product. The ACTIVE ingredients aren't so much of a concern to me but they have been known to cause allergic reactions in some. The INACTIVE ingredients do not make me feel warm and fuzzy. Granted it is listed in the very last and smallest amount but Retinyl Linoleate may have some very concerning hazards.
Overall, I loved the look, scent and feel of this moisturizer. I can't say that I saw any beneficial visible results. In combination of the low SPF and concern about ingredients I can not recommend this product to anyone.
Marufa A.
Love I told because first it has a SPF Of fifteen ! Which is amazing for the skin . Always protect your skin from sun no matter the color . You can feel it working after a few days ! You need to make sure to wear it on everyday . I would buy it again . But your girl on a budget
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA
I love this moisturizer with sunscreen. My skin is very sensitive to sunscreen, and most facial moisturizers with sunscreen cause breakouts, but this product keeps my skins soft without breakouts. It applies beautifully and absorbs quickly without leaving my skin feel oily or greasy.
Jasmine W.
I think this is a good product. It says on the packaging that you can also use as sunscreen. I do believe this product is better as a sunscreen for you face. It does have a little smell to it, but it is not as strong as most sun screens I have used. I plan on going to the state fair next month and i will definitely be taking this with me. It did soak into my skin for the most part. It's not slimy on my either which is great. I will be recommending this. I received a bottle from bzz agent to review.
Nikki B.
I have tried different products for my wrinkles. I layed in tanning bed too much and made my wrinkles worse. This product has been smoothing my wrinkles more every day. Very good product.
Lindsey B.
This anti wrinkle firming moisturizer by Garnier is AMAZING! It's definitely my favorite brand to buy and exceeded my expectations. I always love using Garnier's products not just because they are amazing but because they are very affordable!
sabrina m.
i had very dry skin for a week and my sister gave me this it’s was very gentle in my skin and my skin was drinking this up nice packaging and affordable i use this every day now it’s perfect and evens out my skin i live this product
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
I love this moisturizer. It was very light weight and had a nice smell. I loved the packaging. It was very easy to use. It spread well and made my skin feel very hydrated without being oily. I would recommend.
alyssa g.
I felt like this product helped reduce the bags under my eyes :) I haven't needed a "lift" in other areas yet but I think Garnier will help make a noticeable difference when the time comes on my skin :)
Melody M.
Panama City Beach
This is a great product that i have used for years. It goes on feeling creamy and smooth. Your face will just love it. Makes skin much firmer looking. Not very pricey and lasts a good while.
Anna C.