BY GARNIER #85 in Makeup Remover

Instantly removes make-up, even mascara, leaving skin deeply clean & pure. Vitamin B5. Green Leaf Extract. Vitamin E Convenient towelettes instantly remove make-up, even mascara. With purifying "dermatological-nutrients,"* gently detoxify, leaving skin deeply clean and pure. Is it right for me? Nutri-Pure is right for you if you want a quick, gentle, thorough cleansing that detoxifies skin. How is it different? see more...

• I have sensitive skin and am always looking for a great affordabl...2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying these. Is the peppermint a turn o...4 Answers
  • What can I do to keep them from drying so fast? I feel like I alw...3 Answers
Dawn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clean + Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes That are easy to use and after the first use you will fall in love. Grape fruit water extract is the secret ingredient in this amazing cleansing toweletts.

My first use I couldn’t wait to get into this package and see for myself how well this product worked. Wipe number one The introduction was nice. This wipe was soft and rich with it’s proprietary blend of cleansing. Once applied to the skin, foundation, eyeshadow and a thick application of mascara came off with ease. A 2nd wipe followed to catch anything the first may have left behind after all, the first had encountered a full face of makeup. My face was very clean and ready for a night time regime of skin care. Other things I liked about using this product: The refreshing sensation of the product as it removed makeup from my skin, the fact it successfully removed so much makeup and held up and that my skin was radiant after use and the pleasent fresh clean smell. Add this to your skin care collection by visiting drugstores nation wide.
Lorena M.
Hampton Bays , NY
I really like these cleaning wipes leave my skin fresh and I can perfectly remove the makeup as soon as the price in some places is better but the quality is very good
Elza V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you ever changed in the in-flight bathroom or gas station and walked away feeling dirtier than when you went in - similar to how it feels to go into a public kid's play pit - like you know you washed your hands but maybe there are some super germs still clinging on? Worry no more! Pack one of these beauties in every roll-aboard bag or car's center console and suddenly you feel like that girl in some spy movie that changes her identity in the public bathroom and throws the guys tailing her off track - totally badass. Also useful for a quick face wash or under-arm wash. *Disclaimer - throwing off a tail should only be attempted by professional badasses. Results may vary.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know a lot of my friends swear by these, and they do smell really good but I just couldn't get them to work really well. I can easily remove face makeup and eyeshadow with these, but I really struggle to get off my mascara, which isn't even waterproof. I feel like I have to scrub too hard and also use oil or copious amounts of soap and water, so these towelettes just don't do it for me. Also, they turned dry really fast, like within 2 months, so I'm really not a fan of the package sealing.
Charlotte A.
Feasterville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap prices on garnier products first off and the way the products smell are awesome this is my go to product when buying at a local drug store or target/Walmart. I'm obsessed with garnier line and also obsessed with their scents. Other garnier products such as tinted moisturizer  have been used as my daily go to tinted moisturizer. The products and price of these products are amazing and I can always feel great wearing them and using them
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These towelettes are a great choice for people with sensitive skin that's oily or combination dry-oily. It usually only takes [me] one wipe to remove all makeup (more depending on amount of makeup on), and the light scent is not perfumey at all so it is not overbearing for those who are sensitive to smells. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a basic cleansing towelette that does its job but leaves your face fresh and oil-free.
Ruth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta el removedor de maquillaje porque es practico, mantiene la cara limpia e hidratada, me quita las toxinas de la piel y tambien me mantiene el cutis fresco. Las toallitas son muy suaves y dejan mi piel suave y refrescante.
La parte posterior del envase dice que después de una semana que la piel se limpia, parece más clara y re hidratada. No puedo decir si mi piel es más clara pero puedo decir que limpiado e hidratado son definitivamente cierto!
El único inconveniente que puedo decir es que me gustaría que había más toallas en el paquete.
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
The oil free talents I used for removing makeup and for removing that sweat from my face after doing yard work or anything like that or if my face is just oily I will just go and grab one of those the packaging is great it's easy to let pull out they don't dry out I would advise people to buy this product I love this product we keep a lot of these on hand so they're kind of all over the house
Tauna E.
Cut Bank
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these towelettes only to remove makeup before a workout. They work perfectly for this purpose and help me avoid breakouts. I do not recommend using them before bed without also washing your face with a cleanser. I used one in a pinch when I was away from home and the next morning my face felt "rough". Although it was probably better than nothing. I would definitely purchase these again.
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin, every type of towelette I try leaves me with a nasty break out or feeling so disgustingly oily and greasy. These are the first ones that I have tried that leaves me so refreshed. Not an ounce of blemish breakouts or any type of greasy feeling. Recommend for sure!
Morgan C.
Do these work well with sensitive skin?
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
I've been thinking about trying these. Is the peppermint a turn off??
Paola M.
Coram, NY
What can I do to keep them from drying so fast? I feel like I always have to buy new ones way and through the others out because there all dried out.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and am always looking for a great affordable makeup wipe. Does this leave a residue on the skin after wiping? Does it strip the skin of natural oils?