BY GARNIER #74 in Face Wipes

Instantly removes make-up, even mascara, leaving skin deeply clean & pure. Vitamin B5. Green Leaf Extract. Vitamin E Convenient towelettes instantly remove make-up, even mascara. With purifying "dermatological-nutrients,"* gently detoxify, leaving skin deeply clean and pure. Is it right for me? Nutri-Pure is right for you if you want a quick, gentle, thorough cleansing that detoxifies skin. How is it different? see more...

• I have sensitive skin and am always looking for a great affordabl...2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying these. Is the peppermint a turn o...4 Answers
  • What can I do to keep them from drying so fast? I feel like I alw...3 Answers
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
My favorite makeup wipes. These wipes really take your makeup and dirt of your skin really well. I have no problem removing any type of makeup, from foundation to mascara. I also find them to be a good body wipe if you need a quick fix. I work retail and we put out all of our stock before our store opens. I usually have to go from moving 50 lb. boxes to dealing with customers after that. No time for a shower. So I use these to do a quick freshen up. I have tried a couple other brands, and always come back to this one. Scent is very fresh smelling. Only thing I would change is the packaging. I wish it was a plastic top like a baby wipe, not just a plastic sticker. I have noticed they have changed to a heavier plastic, so hopefully it will work a little better. I highly recommend these wipes.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
I love these makeup removers. Use before bedtime to take of makeup at night before washing face and found that it does a great job at taking most of your makeup off. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean, also has a good scent. Overall this product is great for the price and I've noticed a slight decrease in the oiliness of my skin in the morning after using this to remove makeup at night.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
These wipes are AMAZING! They are so gentle around my eyes and on my skin, and take my makeup off in just one swipe! My skin after feels so clean, refreshed, and best of all it doesn’t make me break out! The wipes themselves have a light clean scent, and are very soft to the touch which is important for me when taking eye makeup off. Overall these are such a great brand and I’d definitely buy again!
haley y.
San Antonio
they get the job done very nicely! (taking makeup off) I recommend this brand of wipes because they are a good cost and the brand is very credible. they are oil free and they revitalize skin!! one wipe takes my normal makeup look off very easily.
Dawn G.
Clean + Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes That are easy to use and after the first use you will fall in love. Grape fruit water extract is the secret ingredient in this amazing cleansing toweletts.

My first use I couldn’t wait to get into this package and see for myself how well this product worked. Wipe number one The introduction was nice. This wipe was soft and rich with it’s proprietary blend of cleansing. Once applied to the skin, foundation, eyeshadow and a thick application of mascara came off with ease. A 2nd wipe followed to catch anything the first may have left behind after all, the first had encountered a full face of makeup. My face was very clean and ready for a night time regime of skin care. Other things I liked about using this product: The refreshing sensation of the product as it removed makeup from my skin, the fact it successfully removed so much makeup and held up and that my skin was radiant after use and the pleasent fresh clean smell. Add this to your skin care collection by visiting drugstores nation wide.
Lorena M.
Hampton Bays , NY
I really like these cleaning wipes leave my skin fresh and I can perfectly remove the makeup as soon as the price in some places is better but the quality is very good
Elza V.
Have you ever changed in the in-flight bathroom or gas station and walked away feeling dirtier than when you went in - similar to how it feels to go into a public kid's play pit - like you know you washed your hands but maybe there are some super germs still clinging on? Worry no more! Pack one of these beauties in every roll-aboard bag or car's center console and suddenly you feel like that girl in some spy movie that changes her identity in the public bathroom and throws the guys tailing her off track - totally badass. Also useful for a quick face wash or under-arm wash. *Disclaimer - throwing off a tail should only be attempted by professional badasses. Results may vary.
Sarah G.
I know a lot of my friends swear by these, and they do smell really good but I just couldn't get them to work really well. I can easily remove face makeup and eyeshadow with these, but I really struggle to get off my mascara, which isn't even waterproof. I feel like I have to scrub too hard and also use oil or copious amounts of soap and water, so these towelettes just don't do it for me. Also, they turned dry really fast, like within 2 months, so I'm really not a fan of the package sealing.
Charlotte A.
Feasterville
Cheap prices on garnier products first off and the way the products smell are awesome this is my go to product when buying at a local drug store or target/Walmart. I'm obsessed with garnier line and also obsessed with their scents. Other garnier products such as tinted moisturizer  have been used as my daily go to tinted moisturizer. The products and price of these products are amazing and I can always feel great wearing them and using them
Chelsea R.
These towelettes are a great choice for people with sensitive skin that's oily or combination dry-oily. It usually only takes [me] one wipe to remove all makeup (more depending on amount of makeup on), and the light scent is not perfumey at all so it is not overbearing for those who are sensitive to smells. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a basic cleansing towelette that does its job but leaves your face fresh and oil-free.
Morgan C.
Do these work well with sensitive skin?
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
I've been thinking about trying these. Is the peppermint a turn off??
Paola M.
Coram, NY
What can I do to keep them from drying so fast? I feel like I always have to buy new ones way and through the others out because there all dried out.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I have sensitive skin and am always looking for a great affordable makeup wipe. Does this leave a residue on the skin after wiping? Does it strip the skin of natural oils?