Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#91 in Facial Cleansers
Instantly removes make-up, even mascara, leaving skin deeply clean & pure. Vitamin B5. Green Leaf Extract. Vitamin E Convenient towelettes instantly remove make-up, even mascara. With purifying "dermatological-nutrients,"* gently detoxify, leaving skin deeply clean and pure. Is it right for me? Nutri-Pure is right for you if you want a quick, gentle, thorough cleansing that detoxifies skin. How is it different?
Photos (18)
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recently just tried these makeup removing wipes and I love them! They smell great and they really do make me feel refreshing afterwards. The packaging is pretty nice and compact so I can carry it in my purse if I need them during the day. I have pretty sensitive skin because of the acne products that I use but these don't make my skin burn afterwards or during. The wipes are very soft and they leave my skin feeling soft and refreshing.
The back of the packaging says that after one week that you skin is cleansed, seems clearer and re hydrated. I can't say if my skin is clearer but I can say the cleansed and hydrated are definitely true!
The only con that I can say is that I wish that there were more towelettes in the package.
Kateryna Y.
Kateryna Y.
Burnsville, MN
I love the Micellar cleansing water from this brand, but this towelettes such a disappointment. I bout it and opens and there are was already half dry so I need to use tree of them to clean my face from make up, isn't too much? And they are still couldn't fully clean my mascara. On the packaging said that after using I'm gonna be felling refreshed, but I feel only dry dirty face. Do not recommend.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Oldsmar, FL
This is the best make up remover in my option! I've been hooked on there's for years now! I like the packaging the sticky part doesn't wear out! It feels great on my face and takes out all my make up with one wipe... Sometimes two depending on how much make up I have on! My fave doesn't feel oilly which is one thing I don't like that oily feeling! All my friends that uses it falls in love wth it
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this product because I had ran out of baby wipes to take my makeup off with. These do a great job of removing the makeup. But they are not that moist. Seems like I'm wiping hard on my face due to the towelettes not be that moist. I feel that they aren't getting all my makeup off. I probably wouldn't buy this product again.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these cleansing towels by Garnier. They are gentle on my face and remove makeup very effectively. The resealable package works great for several uses. I got my Garnier wipes at Kroger and I am running low, so I am heading back for more. Will definitely recommend do anyone needing an easy and fast makeup remover option.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
These are my favorite! Other brands that Ive used burn my eyes but these are amazing. They do a great job removing all my makeup including my mascara. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed! It doesn't leave a weird residue that some makeup wipes leave. I have been using these for at least 4 years now and I'm completely hooked.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Sept. 24, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Garnier Nutritioniste The Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes -- Oil Free, 25 ea
I absolutely love these cleansing towlettes. As stated in their title, they are super refreshing. The ones I own have peppermint in them, which makes my skin feel clean and fresh. They perfectly remove makeup and any oils or residue on your face. They also do not leave an oily residue after use. I highly recommend them!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Charleston
Amazing! I cannot say enough good this about these wipes except I will NOT use any other wipes if my skin is oily there are Charcoal wipes if I'm broken out there are sensitive wipes and the regular wipes are just perfect too I like using them with the mycellar water to remove all makeup before cleansing my face
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Boston, Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes. They are my go-to product to remove my make up. They leave my fave feeling refreshed. It is not harsh on my skin. It takes off all my make-up. The price point is great especially if you go to Walmart and buy the bonus set. Highly recommend.
Ava A.
Ava A.
These are decent I would say. They leave your face feeling clean and refreshed. It can take off eye makeup and as long as you don't actually touch it to your eye no burning. Would be better if the packaging would stay closed to prevent drying out.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Do these work well with sensitive skin?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
I've been thinking about trying these. Is the peppermint a turn off??
Dinielle N.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and am always looking for a great affordable makeup wipe. Does this leave a residue on the skin after wiping? Does it strip the skin of natural oils?
Paola M.
Paola M.
Coram, NY
What can I do to keep them from drying so fast? I feel like I always have to buy new ones way and through the others out because there all dried out.