Garnier Nutritioniste The Brusher Gel Cleanser uploaded by Emily N.

BY GARNIER

A unique daily cleanser with a soft exfoliating brush + a deep cleansing gel with soothing green leaf extract to deep clean and smooth skin. Gentle enough to use every day.dermatologist tested for safety. 100 percent oil-free. Non comedogenic - won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, lauryl betaine, peg-8, sodium laureth sulfate, benzyl salicylate, citric acid, hamamelis virginiana extract/witch hazel extract, hexylene glycol, imidazolidinyl urea, limonene, linalool, mentha piperita extract/peppermint leaf extract, menthoxypropanediol, methylparaben, panthenol, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, salicylic acid, sodium chloride, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, vitas vinifera extract/grape fruit water, parfum/fragrance.

Usage: Twist the brusher counterclockwise to open. Turn upside down and squeeze bottle to release gel. Twist to close. Hold the brusher under running water. Gently massage into face in circular motions, excluding the eye area. Rinse face with water. Rinse brush and store with cap on.

• I want one! I love how it comes with brush how much r they?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love this product! Works wonders on your skin! An added bonus is that it smells wonderful too! Something you actually want to use! I would highly recommend it to anybody!
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is like having one of those fancy spinner facial brushes, without the price tag. It gently exfoliates as you wash your face. I would prefer a scrubber not attached directly to the dispenser however.
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This is a good product for the price you pay and I like the way it makes my skin feel. It is very rich and feels very nourishing on my skin, I try using it at least 2 times a month. My pores definately thank me for this.
Ericka H.
I like it because you can twist open the bottle, squeeze a small amount of scrub onto the brush, then twist it close again, so you don't have too little or too much scrub on your face. It's not super harsh on my sensitive skin, the brush is I think silicone, but its flexible, and doesn't dig into my face or hurt. The microscrub smells great, and doesn't leave my face raw and red. It's a little drying, but I have dry skin to begin with, so I just make sure to moisturize afterwards! I haven't emptied it yet, but I'm hoping there's a way I can refill it, or fill it with a different scrub when it's gone. That'd be cool!Garnier Nutritioniste The Brusher Gel Cleanser
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
 Favorite shampoo ever. The smell is amazing and it will last even in between washes. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. The price Is also pretty reasonable. The bright color catches eyes and makes I think a product that stands out. i reccomended this to my mom and She loved it  too!
Kendra J.
Providence, UT
This Garnier cleanser is pretty fun. I'm a huuuge fan of Garnier's cleansing products. All the cleaning products I've tried have smelled light and delicious. This specific product does an effective job, but it does have a bit of a novelty feel with the rubber cleanser on top. I think a normal product works just as well. The formula is wonderful, I'm just a little skeptical of the rubber cleanser on top being beneficial.
Nia C.
Orlando, FL
This wash is very good for my skin and is perfect for a quick wash and go. While the soap works well for me, the bristles aren't as efficient as I'd hoped when I bought it. I wish they were a little less flimsy so they'd really help with cleaning. I like the product but it's not good enough for me to recommend to anyone.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Works great on my skin type, and I have normal to oily skin. Doesn't dry out the skin and makes my skin feel soft after each use. The brush isn't rough and does a good job of exfoliating the skin to make sure the gel cleanses deeper. I would purchase this product again.
Ivana C.
I want one! I love how it comes with brush how much r they?