Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Resurfacing 3-Way Cleanser

Discover 3 ways to radiant skin. Use as: A daily cleanser An exfoliating scrub A Purifying Mask. Vitamin B5:  infuses Skin with moisture, to prevent overdrying Kaolin Clay:  gently and deeply purifies Polishing Micro-Beads:  exfoliates, minimizes appearance of pores How is it different? Skin Renew Resurfacing 3-Way Cleanser with an exclusive combination of "skin-nutrients"* deep cleans, gently exfoliates and purifies skin to reveal its radiance.  Respects natural skin moisture balance and is gentle enough to use every day.  Ideally complements your daily Skin Renew Moisturizer regimen. Is it right for me? Over time, skin regeneration naturally decreases:  dullness, rough texture and uneven tone appear on skin.  Skin Renew Resurfacing 3-way Cleanser is right for you if you want to reveal deeply clean, smooth and radiant see more...

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Resurfacing 3-Way Cleanser
  • "I would recommend this to people who don't have sensitive/combination skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I just to use it every day and I never broke out." in 1 review
  • "It has become my favorite face wash and it was the product that actually started my skincare obsession." in 1 review
  • "I started using this and the expert exfoliator (only these products, no toner nor moisturizer) three weeks ago and I have a brighter, somewhat dewy, more glowy skin." in 1 review
  • "Exfoliates well and leaves your skin soft and smooth!" in 1 review
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
i am always all about trying new products to help keep my skin clean especially with how much makeup i wear! This 3 way cleanser is great helps clean my pores out keeps my skin feeling soft and refreshed and gives me an amazing glow after washing my face!
Miranda G.
Louisville, KY
I use this as a mask on really really stubborn acne areas. I buy it at walmart. I always find myself going for this product when I get a stubborn breakout. It works great as a spot treatment mask. I like the packaging. I love the product definitely works well. Always use moisturizer afterwrds
Brianna J.
This product helped me out a lot when I was younger and had a lot of hormonal breakouts. This cleanser makes your skin feel cleansed and fresh. It is my absolute favorite, and it's also inexpensive!! It's great for oily skin.
Alicia L.
I really enjoy using this. My only complaint is that it is not good for around the eye area. It does not remove my eye makeup well and little bits always get in my eyes no matter what. I enjoyed using this as a cleanser and as a mask, both ways seemed to actually help my oily skin. The only reason I am looking for something else is that I like an all-purpose cleanser that can remove my mascara as well but I would still repurchase and will come back to it if I cannot find what I am looking for.
Deja G.
This is one of my daily products , I have dry skin but Love this product , It removes the dead skin and leaves my face smooth I usually use it as a mask then scrub it off with a facial scrub from Forever 21 that was only like 2$
Claire S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really like the fresh smell of this cleanser, and it seems to make my skin feel fresh and rejuvenated. It does make the skin feel a bit tight after use, and I think it was an affordable product, that you can get in many stores. I would say it is worth a try, to see if it works with your skin!
Rachel V.
Carmichael, CA
It has been a while since I've tried this product I do remember liking it. The thing wasn't Garnier products I do feel like they work well for the price. This is something I would be pre-purchasing again because I do remember making my face feel really clean and nice before I went to bed.
Noor B.
Concord , CA
I like the packaging super greens color! Used it a couple of times. Not bad honestly but I've tried better cleanser. I didn't feel it was as deep cleaning as the others I have used. It smells nice and feel nice as well.
Krystal O.
Love it, cleans your face amazingly! Can be used three different ways. Best well priced facial scrub I've ever used! Cleans your face without causing irritation or breaking out. Definitely would recommend.
Alondra S.
It was good really gets the job done and like all ganier products it smells amazing I used it a while ago so i don't exactly remeber what color the cream was which really doesn't matter but I think it was a white cream
Casi J.
Would this be a good wash for me? My skin is oily especially in the morning and at night. I also get blackheads and can't seem to get rid of them
Judy J.
Am I the only one who loves this?
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this face wash good for stubborn blackheads?