BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit see more...

• Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good mo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the app...1 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me. " in 2 reviews
  • "It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this creme." in 1 review
  • "Good for my acne prone skin. " in 1 review
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely DRY skin. EXTREMELY DRY! I've tried numerous of products that say it can keep your skin hydrated, but my skin is so dry and sensitive that they don't work. I decided to give this product a try, and I'm glad I did. This is the first face cream that my skin doesn't reject. It stays moisturized all day. 5 stars!
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this product a several times as my go to. It has a sleek packaging, it's ultra affordable and works very well for what I needed it for. It has some good ingredients and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Does the job for keeping my face moisturized all day and night.
carla t.
carla t.
hampshire
Has a light sweet scent that isn't overpowering. Glides on and absorbs quickly without feeling greasy. Would recommend and good value for money. But nothing amazing and some room for improvement.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Paisley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the smell of this cream- lightly freshly perfumed and my husband often commented positively when he aught the scent. Cream as light and easy to apply to the whole face. The cream absorbed easily and let a lovely moisturized clean fresh feeling on the face. Also provided a nice base for applying a light weight makeup- but makeup best applied shortly after cream. For heavier foundation, needed to use a primer or heavier moisturizer.
Gracijela A.
Gracijela A.
Pula
I highly recommend this creme. It is so soft, moisterizing. The smell of it is sooo amazing.
chloe r.
chloe r.
I have EXTREMELY dry and sensitive skin caused by eczema. I got red after using this and got hives. I love the smell and it really did moisturize my skin.
Anastacia S.
Anastacia S.
Toronto ON , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but found after using it for a few months that it didn't continue to keep up al the same effects.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?