BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit see more...

• Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the a...1 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me. " in 2 reviews
  • "It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this creme." in 1 review
  • "Good for my acne prone skin. " in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Lakeport , CA
I LOVE this lotion!!! I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. No irritation and moisturizes very well as I have dry skin.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a very light but effective moisturizer. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy or oily, but it leaves my face feeling refreshed. It works great for the cold, dry winter.
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
I did really like it when I used it. Loved the smell and how it felt my on face. But that was before I found it has alcohol in the few first ingredients. I have dry and sensitive skin. Alcohol is no no for me.
Shana Z.
San Antonio, TX
I have psoriasis and a lot of creams irritates my skin. Garnier's skin renew radiance isn't harsh or heavy. It's gentle but effective.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
I absolutely LOVE this product! After I clean my face and put this on, my face feels so wonderful and soft. Makes me feel very fresh and hydrated.
Rosa P.
Chesapeake, VA
I love it , its like giving your face a present everyday, it smells amazing, keeps my skin soft and is oil free. Good for my acne prone skin.
Mariah F.
Crosby, Texas
Amazing, it's very natural. Doesn't leave your skin dry. Smells so nice....I would refer it to anyone with sensitive skin. It really works. I use it very often.
Desiree m.
Kissimmee, FL
I think garnier its a great brand, accesible and good, this is a great cream i feel the diference when i used .i used before make up i really like
Cindy C.
I have dry skin. This product did not work for me at all. There were hardly any improvement in my skin. It didn't feel hydrating in the least bit.
Shelley T.
Wytheville
This stuff is amazing! Has a soft subtle glow as well! I really love garnier products and have tried almost all of them and I love this one!
Felicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out