BY GARNIER

What's on your complexion wish list? Increased radiance? A more consistent tone? Smoother texture? There's a moisturizer for all that: Radiance Moisture Cream. It boosts your skin's surface-cell renewal and provides intense hydration for radiant and smooth skin with reduced fine lines. A moisturizer for deeply radiant skin with a more even tone and smoother texture. Boosts surface-cell renewal and provides intense hydration. Apply every morning and night to face and neck.

• Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help redu...1 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
  • "I did really like it when I used it. Loved the smell and how it felt my on face. But that was before I found it has alcohol in the few first ingredients. I have dry and sensitive skin. Alcohol is no no for me. " in 8 reviews
  • "I always have Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream on hand! I bought this after I started tanning and I noticed my face was getting extremely dry. This product works wonders when it comes to dry skin! It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well! I use it every time after I lay out in the sun or tan. This is a summer must have! " in 6 reviews
  • "It's the best. Makes my skin feel smooth and hydrating. I usually use it 3 times a week and my skin is glowing" in 3 reviews
  • "My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me. " in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this creme." in 1 review
Roma L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. If i could invest in this product I would. Its great for dull skin you will see a change in your skin really quickly. I just wish they made the jar bigger.
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
Jennifer H.
Lakeport, CA
I LOVE this lotion!!! I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. No irritation and moisturizes very well as I have dry skin.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a very light but effective moisturizer. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy or oily, but it leaves my face feeling refreshed. It works great for the cold, dry winter.
Mariah F.
Crosby, Texas
Amazing, it's very natural. Doesn't leave your skin dry. Smells so nice....I would refer it to anyone with sensitive skin. It really works. I use it very often.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
I absolutely LOVE this product! After I clean my face and put this on, my face feels so wonderful and soft. Makes me feel very fresh and hydrated.
Desiree m.
Kissimmee, FL
I think garnier its a great brand, accesible and good, this is a great cream i feel the diference when i used .i used before make up i really like
Cindy C.
I have dry skin. This product did not work for me at all. There were hardly any improvement in my skin. It didn't feel hydrating in the least bit.
Rosa P.
chesapeake, VA
I love it , its like giving your face a present everyday, it smells amazing, keeps my skin soft and is oil free. Good for my acne prone skin.
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
This stuff is amazing! Has a soft subtle glow as well! I really love garnier products and have tried almost all of them and I love this one!
Felicia S.
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?
Michelle A.
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out