Add a Photo

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream

Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Plover, WI

I have dry skin and this helped majorly. I loved wearing it under my makeup because it gave me a dewy look. I bought it at my local Walmart. I would definitely try it again because it is not expensive and works well. If you have dry skin and are on the market for a new cream, try this!
Ekaterina S.
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA

I did really like it when I used it. Loved the smell and how it felt my on face. But that was before I found it has alcohol in the few first ingredients. I have dry and sensitive skin. Alcohol is no no for me.
Jade F.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA

This is a very light but effective moisturizer. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy or oily, but it leaves my face feeling refreshed. It works great for the cold, dry winter.
Roma L.
Roma L.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this stuff. If i could invest in this product I would. Its great for dull skin you will see a change in your skin really quickly. I just wish they made the jar bigger.
chloe r.
chloe r.

I have EXTREMELY dry and sensitive skin caused by eczema. I got red after using this and got hives. I love the smell and it really did moisturize my skin.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lakeport, CA

I LOVE this lotion!!! I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. No irritation and moisturizes very well as I have dry skin.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

I have extremely DRY skin. EXTREMELY DRY! I've tried numerous of products that say it can keep your skin hydrated, but my skin is so dry and sensitive that they don't work. I decided to give this product a try, and I'm glad I did. This is the first face cream that my skin doesn't reject. It stays moisturized all day. 5 stars!
Anastacia S.
Anastacia S.
Toronto, On

I like this product but found after using it for a few months that it didn't continue to keep up al the same effects.
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK

I absolutely LOVE this product! After I clean my face and put this on, my face feels so wonderful and soft. Makes me feel very fresh and hydrated.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc

I use this on my face nightly to feel refreshed in the morning. Your skin will instantly thank you for putting this on. It will be smoothr to the touch and look more alive! Vitamin C is amazing! Smells good too! I do wish this was in a pump style as it's difficult to work with the jar at times
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out

Join Now