BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit see more...

• Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the a...1 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
  • "My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me. " in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this creme." in 1 review
  • "Good for my acne prone skin. " in 1 review
  • "It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well!" in 1 review
  • "This is a very light but effective moisturizer." in 1 review
Alexis M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this as a second moisturizer. Having dry almost flaky skin I want to try anything that says hydrating. Fortunatly this works well on the dry to normal parts of my skin not the very dry areas.
Lily O.
I love this stuff! It makes your skin feel fresh and hydrated! Also it isn't greasy to the touch at all. Amazing scent, and amazing moisturizer. Would always have to hide this from my siblings who would always "borrow" it.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
I love the garnier line. I love their facial care line. I have purchased a jar of this and also the cooling and hydrating gel. this for winter the latter for summer. I enjoyed that it soaked in quickly leaving smooth skin for make up application if you choose to. It did not break out my skin which has always been a problem with moisturizers. I do wish they would include a ladle to get the prodduct out as I don't want to put my fingers into the jar and introduce germs to the product. I have my own little spoons to get the product out. But I still will be purchasing more when mine runs out.
Kristen T.
I tried this because I had been using a hand creme for my face. What made me decide on this particular one is the caffeine. After the first use I was happy to see that my face looked a bit more bright. After over two weeks of use now I feel like I could definitely keep buying this because my skin is dramatically brighter (even though thats not what it says it does) and feels a whole lot softer than before. My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE I GLAD YOUR PRODUCT WORK SO WELL.
Wilmary G.
Not 5/5 yet. I'm just now testing it out. I'll rewrite after a few weeks. Right now I love they it is a little over $6 and I can find it at target. I am also loving that the dry spot on my face feels softer, along with my oily t-zone feeling like normal skin. What brought me to buy it is that it is gel-like. I was recommended to try a gel-based moisturizer.
Amanda V.
I have extremely DRY skin. EXTREMELY DRY! I've tried numerous of products that say it can keep your skin hydrated, but my skin is so dry and sensitive that they don't work. I decided to give this product a try, and I'm glad I did. This is the first face cream that my skin doesn't reject. It stays moisturized all day. 5 stars!
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I always have Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream on hand! I bought this after I started tanning and I noticed my face was getting extremely dry. This product works wonders when it comes to dry skin! It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well! I use it every time after I lay out in the sun or tan. This is a summer must have!
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
I use this on my face nightly to feel refreshed in the morning. Your skin will instantly thank you for putting this on. It will be smoothr to the touch and look more alive! Vitamin C is amazing! Smells good too! I do wish this was in a pump style as it's difficult to work with the jar at times
Elizabeth P.
Arlington, WI
I think I am just not a fan of garnier products. They just don't seem to do much of anything for me, and this was no different. Sometimes paying more is just worth it to get a product that works. Wish I liked it more for the low price!
Felicia S.
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?
Michelle A.
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out