Add a Photo

By GARNIER
Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit
Jade F.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a very light but effective moisturizer. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy or oily, but it leaves my face feeling refreshed. It works great for the cold, dry winter.
Roma L.
Roma L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. If i could invest in this product I would. Its great for dull skin you will see a change in your skin really quickly. I just wish they made the jar bigger.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lakeport, CA
I LOVE this lotion!!! I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. No irritation and moisturizes very well as I have dry skin.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I have extremely DRY skin. EXTREMELY DRY! I've tried numerous of products that say it can keep your skin hydrated, but my skin is so dry and sensitive that they don't work. I decided to give this product a try, and I'm glad I did. This is the first face cream that my skin doesn't reject. It stays moisturized all day. 5 stars!
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
I absolutely LOVE this product! After I clean my face and put this on, my face feels so wonderful and soft. Makes me feel very fresh and hydrated.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
I use this on my face nightly to feel refreshed in the morning. Your skin will instantly thank you for putting this on. It will be smoothr to the touch and look more alive! Vitamin C is amazing! Smells good too! I do wish this was in a pump style as it's difficult to work with the jar at times
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
I have bought this product a several times as my go to. It has a sleek packaging, it's ultra affordable and works very well for what I needed it for. It has some good ingredients and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Does the job for keeping my face moisturized all day and night.
carla t.
carla t.
hampshire
Has a light sweet scent that isn't overpowering. Glides on and absorbs quickly without feeling greasy. Would recommend and good value for money. But nothing amazing and some room for improvement.
chloe r.
chloe r.
I have EXTREMELY dry and sensitive skin caused by eczema. I got red after using this and got hives. I love the smell and it really did moisturize my skin.
Gracijela A.
Gracijela A.
Pula
I highly recommend this creme. It is so soft, moisterizing. The smell of it is sooo amazing.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?