BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit see more...

• Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good mo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the app...1 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me. " in 2 reviews
  • "It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this creme." in 1 review
  • "Good for my acne prone skin. " in 1 review
Ambar F.
Ambar F.
Pico Rivera, CA
It's the best. Makes my skin feel smooth and hydrating. I usually use it 3 times a week and my skin is glowing
Shana Z.
Shana Z.
San Antonio, TX
I have psoriasis and a lot of creams irritates my skin. Garnier's skin renew radiance isn't harsh or heavy. It's gentle but effective.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I always have Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream on hand! I bought this after I started tanning and I noticed my face was getting extremely dry. This product works wonders when it comes to dry skin! It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well! I use it every time after I lay out in the sun or tan. This is a summer must have!
Roma L.
Roma L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. If i could invest in this product I would. Its great for dull skin you will see a change in your skin really quickly. I just wish they made the jar bigger.
Jade F.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a very light but effective moisturizer. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy or oily, but it leaves my face feeling refreshed. It works great for the cold, dry winter.
Ekaterina S.
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
I did really like it when I used it. Loved the smell and how it felt my on face. But that was before I found it has alcohol in the few first ingredients. I have dry and sensitive skin. Alcohol is no no for me.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lakeport , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this lotion!!! I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. No irritation and moisturizes very well as I have dry skin.
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
chesapeake , VA
I love it , its like giving your face a present everyday, it smells amazing, keeps my skin soft and is oil free. Good for my acne prone skin.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
I love the garnier line. I love their facial care line. I have purchased a jar of this and also the cooling and hydrating gel. this for winter the latter for summer. I enjoyed that it soaked in quickly leaving smooth skin for make up application if you choose to. It did not break out my skin which has always been a problem with moisturizers. I do wish they would include a ladle to get the prodduct out as I don't want to put my fingers into the jar and introduce germs to the product. I have my own little spoons to get the product out. But I still will be purchasing more when mine runs out.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
I tried this because I had been using a hand creme for my face. What made me decide on this particular one is the caffeine. After the first use I was happy to see that my face looked a bit more bright. After over two weeks of use now I feel like I could definitely keep buying this because my skin is dramatically brighter (even though thats not what it says it does) and feels a whole lot softer than before. My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?