BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit see more...

• Does this works on acne prone skin?? ...I have had acne problems since... 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer...I don't have dark spots but it... 1 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me. " in 2 reviews
  • "It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this creme." in 1 review
  • "Good for my acne prone skin. " in 1 review
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I have extremely DRY skin. EXTREMELY DRY! I've tried numerous of products that say it can keep your skin hydrated, but my skin is so dry and sensitive that they don't work. I decided to give this product a try, and I'm glad I did. This is the first face cream that my skin doesn't reject. It stays moisturized all day. 5 stars!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
I use this on my face nightly to feel refreshed in the morning. Your skin will instantly thank you for putting this on. It will be smoothr to the touch and look more alive! Vitamin C is amazing! Smells good too! I do wish this was in a pump style as it's difficult to work with the jar at times
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I always have Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream on hand! I bought this after I started tanning and I noticed my face was getting extremely dry. This product works wonders when it comes to dry skin! It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well! I use it every time after I lay out in the sun or tan. This is a summer must have!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
I tried this because I had been using a hand creme for my face. What made me decide on this particular one is the caffeine. After the first use I was happy to see that my face looked a bit more bright. After over two weeks of use now I feel like I could definitely keep buying this because my skin is dramatically brighter (even though thats not what it says it does) and feels a whole lot softer than before. My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
I love the garnier line. I love their facial care line. I have purchased a jar of this and also the cooling and hydrating gel. this for winter the latter for summer. I enjoyed that it soaked in quickly leaving smooth skin for make up application if you choose to. It did not break out my skin which has always been a problem with moisturizers. I do wish they would include a ladle to get the prodduct out as I don't want to put my fingers into the jar and introduce germs to the product. I have my own little spoons to get the product out. But I still will be purchasing more when mine runs out.
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
chesapeake , VA
I love it , its like giving your face a present everyday, it smells amazing, keeps my skin soft and is oil free. Good for my acne prone skin.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lakeport , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this lotion!!! I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. No irritation and moisturizes very well as I have dry skin.
Ekaterina S.
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
I did really like it when I used it. Loved the smell and how it felt my on face. But that was before I found it has alcohol in the few first ingredients. I have dry and sensitive skin. Alcohol is no no for me.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this product a several times as my go to. It has a sleek packaging, it's ultra affordable and works very well for what I needed it for. It has some good ingredients and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Does the job for keeping my face moisturized all day and night.
carla t.
carla t.
hampshire
Has a light sweet scent that isn't overpowering. Glides on and absorbs quickly without feeling greasy. Would recommend and good value for money. But nothing amazing and some room for improvement.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out