BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit see more...

• Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the a...1 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me. " in 2 reviews
  • "It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this creme." in 1 review
  • "Good for my acne prone skin. " in 1 review
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It's one of the few formulas that's contains caffeine and that is actually effective! I was very impressed with its performance. You can find this product at any major drugstore. I would definitely recommend!
Lily O.
Lily O.
I love this stuff! It makes your skin feel fresh and hydrated! Also it isn't greasy to the touch at all. Amazing scent, and amazing moisturizer. Would always have to hide this from my siblings who would always "borrow" it.
Lakeshia R.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE I GLAD YOUR PRODUCT WORK SO WELL.
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
Crosby, Texas
Amazing, it's very natural. Doesn't leave your skin dry. Smells so nice....I would refer it to anyone with sensitive skin. It really works. I use it very often.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Franklin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smell okay & is fairly moisturizing. I used it for a good amount of time & it was my all time favorite but from then I've changed skin care but I honestly think it's a good moisturizer. Doesn't feel too thick on the skin & it is decent priced.
Desiree m.
Desiree m.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think garnier its a great brand, accesible and good, this is a great cream i feel the diference when i used .i used before make up i really like
Shelley T.
Shelley T.
Wytheville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Has a soft subtle glow as well! I really love garnier products and have tried almost all of them and I love this one!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
I have dry skin. This product did not work for me at all. There were hardly any improvement in my skin. It didn't feel hydrating in the least bit.
Lora P.
Lora P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to for moisturizer I absolutely love it. What makes me really love it is the price, you really can't beat a good deal
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.
Baxley
Great product! I have very oily skin and this was perfect! I recommend this to anyone!! Also at a great price, can't beat it!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?