BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit see more...

• Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the a...1 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me. " in 2 reviews
  • "It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this creme." in 1 review
  • "Good for my acne prone skin. " in 1 review
Alexis M.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a second moisturizer. Having dry almost flaky skin I want to try anything that says hydrating. Fortunatly this works well on the dry to normal parts of my skin not the very dry areas.
Lily O.
I love this stuff! It makes your skin feel fresh and hydrated! Also it isn't greasy to the touch at all. Amazing scent, and amazing moisturizer. Would always have to hide this from my siblings who would always "borrow" it.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE I GLAD YOUR PRODUCT WORK SO WELL.
Wilmary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not 5/5 yet. I'm just now testing it out. I'll rewrite after a few weeks. Right now I love they it is a little over $6 and I can find it at target. I am also loving that the dry spot on my face feels softer, along with my oily t-zone feeling like normal skin. What brought me to buy it is that it is gel-like. I was recommended to try a gel-based moisturizer.
Mariah F.
Crosby, Texas
Amazing, it's very natural. Doesn't leave your skin dry. Smells so nice....I would refer it to anyone with sensitive skin. It really works. I use it very often.
Desiree m.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think garnier its a great brand, accesible and good, this is a great cream i feel the diference when i used .i used before make up i really like
Cindy C.
I have dry skin. This product did not work for me at all. There were hardly any improvement in my skin. It didn't feel hydrating in the least bit.
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Has a soft subtle glow as well! I really love garnier products and have tried almost all of them and I love this one!
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to for moisturizer I absolutely love it. What makes me really love it is the price, you really can't beat a good deal
Kristina G.
W Baden Sprgs, IN
Great moisturizer for the value.  It works as well as some high end moisturizers I've tried.  I would recommend it.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out
Felicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?