BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit see more...

• Does this works on acne prone skin?? ...I have had acne problems since... 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer...I don't have dark spots but it... 1 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me. " in 2 reviews
  • "It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this creme." in 1 review
  • "Good for my acne prone skin. " in 1 review
Wilmary G.
Wilmary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not 5/5 yet. I'm just now testing it out. I'll rewrite after a few weeks. Right now I love they it is a little over $6 and I can find it at target. I am also loving that the dry spot on my face feels softer, along with my oily t-zone feeling like normal skin. What brought me to buy it is that it is gel-like. I was recommended to try a gel-based moisturizer.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Arlington, WI
I think I am just not a fan of garnier products. They just don't seem to do much of anything for me, and this was no different. Sometimes paying more is just worth it to get a product that works. Wish I liked it more for the low price!
Shana Z.
Shana Z.
San Antonio, TX
I have psoriasis and a lot of creams irritates my skin. Garnier's skin renew radiance isn't harsh or heavy. It's gentle but effective.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only moisturizer I can use with my oily skin. This also works great as a primer!
Francis P.
Francis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the living example of a value for money, because it is not something exarordianario but it works well its smell is pleasant and absorbs quickly in the skin without leaving that greasy sensation
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
laredo
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good quality product but it leaves my face the same I see no results. Which I don't mind but there's better
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
I use this on my face nightly to feel refreshed in the morning. Your skin will instantly thank you for putting this on. It will be smoothr to the touch and look more alive! Vitamin C is amazing! Smells good too! I do wish this was in a pump style as it's difficult to work with the jar at times
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
I absolutely LOVE this product! After I clean my face and put this on, my face feels so wonderful and soft. Makes me feel very fresh and hydrated.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I have extremely DRY skin. EXTREMELY DRY! I've tried numerous of products that say it can keep your skin hydrated, but my skin is so dry and sensitive that they don't work. I decided to give this product a try, and I'm glad I did. This is the first face cream that my skin doesn't reject. It stays moisturized all day. 5 stars!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I always have Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream on hand! I bought this after I started tanning and I noticed my face was getting extremely dry. This product works wonders when it comes to dry skin! It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well! I use it every time after I lay out in the sun or tan. This is a summer must have!
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out