BY GARNIER

What's on your complexion wish list? Increased radiance? A more consistent tone? Smoother texture? There's a moisturizer for all that: Radiance Moisture Cream. It boosts your skin's surface-cell renewal and provides intense hydration for radiant and smooth skin with reduced fine lines. A moisturizer for deeply radiant skin with a more even tone and smoother texture. Boosts surface-cell renewal and provides intense hydration. Apply every morning and night to face and neck.

• Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help redu...1 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
  • "I did really like it when I used it. Loved the smell and how it felt my on face. But that was before I found it has alcohol in the few first ingredients. I have dry and sensitive skin. Alcohol is no no for me. " in 8 reviews
  • "I always have Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream on hand! I bought this after I started tanning and I noticed my face was getting extremely dry. This product works wonders when it comes to dry skin! It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well! I use it every time after I lay out in the sun or tan. This is a summer must have! " in 6 reviews
  • "It's the best. Makes my skin feel smooth and hydrating. I usually use it 3 times a week and my skin is glowing" in 3 reviews
  • "My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me. " in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this creme." in 1 review
Gabriella K.
Forest Hills, NY
I'm probably the biggest Garnier fan ever. I love all their products. I use everything they make. I love their make up remover wipes and cremes. This cremes like all I use did not disappoint me. I always feel refreshed and happy after using Garnier products
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
I have been using “Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream” for years, and I am very happy with it, best moisturizer for my skin type. When my drugstore / pharmacy no longer carried this cream I was not a happy camper. I was also informed by my drugstore that Garnier discontinued this specific cream, and I believed them. Coincidentally, after months experimenting with various creams, I found the same product in another store, I am a happy camper again.
Delaney S.
Plover, WI
I have dry skin and this helped majorly. I loved wearing it under my makeup because it gave me a dewy look. I bought it at my local Walmart. I would definitely try it again because it is not expensive and works well. If you have dry skin and are on the market for a new cream, try this!
Davilyn F.
Chicago , IL
This is my backup face moisturizer when I can’t find or run low on my favorite go to moisturizer. I like it I just wish it was a cream instead of a gel, it’s priced ok. I hope they come out with a cream that is just as good and I can find in Walmart or Walgreens when shopping for my face creams.
Deb K.
Saint Paul, MN
I have to say that I do like this cream. It has a very nice,light scent to it and when you put it on it does not feel heavy on your face. I bought this at Walgreen's as I had a coupon.I have sensitive  skin and this did not bother me at all.
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
I love this product! It's one of the few formulas that's contains caffeine and that is actually effective! I was very impressed with its performance. You can find this product at any major drugstore. I would definitely recommend!
Lindsay C.
Holly, MI
Great for dry, dull skin. It leaves your face feeling really smooth, radiant and supple. Compared to other moisturizers that I've tried, this product has been the best. The product size isn't large but a little goes a long way and it's very affordable.
Ashley B.
Franklin, MN
Smell okay & is fairly moisturizing. I used it for a good amount of time & it was my all time favorite but from then I've changed skin care but I honestly think it's a good moisturizer. Doesn't feel too thick on the skin & it is decent priced.
Dagmara A.
Good quality cream that keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated. I did not see much improvement in my glow after using it though. Even though the cream worked well I would choose other Garnier products instead.
Francis P.
Miami , FL
This is the living example of a value for money, because it is not something exarordianario but it works well its smell is pleasant and absorbs quickly in the skin without leaving that greasy sensation
Felicia S.
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?
Michelle A.
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out