Add a Photo

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream

Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit
Wilmary G.
Wilmary G.

Not 5/5 yet. I'm just now testing it out. I'll rewrite after a few weeks. Right now I love they it is a little over $6 and I can find it at target. I am also loving that the dry spot on my face feels softer, along with my oily t-zone feeling like normal skin. What brought me to buy it is that it is gel-like. I was recommended to try a gel-based moisturizer.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.

I have bought this product a several times as my go to. It has a sleek packaging, it's ultra affordable and works very well for what I needed it for. It has some good ingredients and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Does the job for keeping my face moisturized all day and night.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Arlington, WI

I think I am just not a fan of garnier products. They just don't seem to do much of anything for me, and this was no different. Sometimes paying more is just worth it to get a product that works. Wish I liked it more for the low price!
carla t.
carla t.
hampshire

Has a light sweet scent that isn't overpowering. Glides on and absorbs quickly without feeling greasy. Would recommend and good value for money. But nothing amazing and some room for improvement.
Shana Z.
Shana Z.

I have psoriasis and a lot of creams irritates my skin. Garnier's skin renew radiance isn't harsh or heavy. It's gentle but effective.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Holley, NY

The only moisturizer I can use with my oily skin. This also works great as a primer!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH

I always have Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream on hand! I bought this after I started tanning and I noticed my face was getting extremely dry. This product works wonders when it comes to dry skin! It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well! I use it every time after I lay out in the sun or tan. This is a summer must have!
Gracijela A.
Gracijela A.
Pula

I highly recommend this creme. It is so soft, moisterizing. The smell of it is sooo amazing.
Anastacia S.
Anastacia S.
Toronto, On

I like this product but found after using it for a few months that it didn't continue to keep up al the same effects.
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
Chesapeake, Va

I love it , its like giving your face a present everyday, it smells amazing, keeps my skin soft and is oil free. Good for my acne prone skin.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out

Join Now