Add a Photo

By GARNIER
Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit
Wilmary G.
Wilmary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nov. 29, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
Not 5/5 yet. I'm just now testing it out. I'll rewrite after a few weeks. Right now I love they it is a little over $6 and I can find it at target. I am also loving that the dry spot on my face feels softer, along with my oily t-zone feeling like normal skin. What brought me to buy it is that it is gel-like. I was recommended to try a gel-based moisturizer.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Arlington, WI
I think I am just not a fan of garnier products. They just don't seem to do much of anything for me, and this was no different. Sometimes paying more is just worth it to get a product that works. Wish I liked it more for the low price!
Shana Z.
Shana Z.
San Antonio, TX
I have psoriasis and a lot of creams irritates my skin. Garnier's skin renew radiance isn't harsh or heavy. It's gentle but effective.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
The only moisturizer I can use with my oily skin. This also works great as a primer!
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Plover, WI
Jan. 16, 2017, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
I have dry skin and this helped majorly. I loved wearing it under my makeup because it gave me a dewy look. I bought it at my local Walmart. I would definitely try it again because it is not expensive and works well. If you have dry skin and are on the market for a new cream, try this!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I always have Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream on hand! I bought this after I started tanning and I noticed my face was getting extremely dry. This product works wonders when it comes to dry skin! It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well! I use it every time after I lay out in the sun or tan. This is a summer must have!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lakeport, CA
I LOVE this lotion!!! I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. No irritation and moisturizes very well as I have dry skin.
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
chesapeake , VA
I love it , its like giving your face a present everyday, it smells amazing, keeps my skin soft and is oil free. Good for my acne prone skin.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
I use this on my face nightly to feel refreshed in the morning. Your skin will instantly thank you for putting this on. It will be smoothr to the touch and look more alive! Vitamin C is amazing! Smells good too! I do wish this was in a pump style as it's difficult to work with the jar at times
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
I love the garnier line. I love their facial care line. I have purchased a jar of this and also the cooling and hydrating gel. this for winter the latter for summer. I enjoyed that it soaked in quickly leaving smooth skin for make up application if you choose to. It did not break out my skin which has always been a problem with moisturizers. I do wish they would include a ladle to get the prodduct out as I don't want to put my fingers into the jar and introduce germs to the product. I have my own little spoons to get the product out. But I still will be purchasing more when mine runs out.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?