BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology Lycopene, Magnesium, Vitamin C Dermatologist Tested For Safety.  Non Comedogenic-Won t Clog Pores. Is it right for me? Active lifestyles, environment aggressors and daily fatigue all contribute to the breakdown of skin-essential nutrients. Skin becomes dull, uneven -toned, rough and prone to breakouts and signs of aging. Skin renew moisture cream is right for you if you want a daily solution for deeply radiant skin with more even tone and smoother texture.  Gentle to skin, allergy tested, non-greasy. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream.  Boosts surface-cell regeneration, intensely hydrates, reveals smoother, more even-toned, deeply radiant skin. How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew is our 1st regenerating moisture cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients," wit see more...

• Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the a...1 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this lotion along with Garnier's face wash makes my skin feel fresh and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite part is actually that I didn't break out AT ALL and my skin in incredibly sensitive so thats a major plus for me. " in 2 reviews
  • "It has a gel-like consistency and it moisturizes very well!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this creme." in 1 review
  • "Good for my acne prone skin. " in 1 review
Wilmary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not 5/5 yet. I'm just now testing it out. I'll rewrite after a few weeks. Right now I love they it is a little over $6 and I can find it at target. I am also loving that the dry spot on my face feels softer, along with my oily t-zone feeling like normal skin. What brought me to buy it is that it is gel-like. I was recommended to try a gel-based moisturizer.
Elizabeth P.
Arlington, WI
I think I am just not a fan of garnier products. They just don't seem to do much of anything for me, and this was no different. Sometimes paying more is just worth it to get a product that works. Wish I liked it more for the low price!
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only moisturizer I can use with my oily skin. This also works great as a primer!
Majdoulin O.
Garden City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using “Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream” for years, and I am very happy with it, best moisturizer for my skin type. When my drugstore / pharmacy no longer carried this cream I was not a happy camper. I was also informed by my drugstore that Garnier discontinued this specific cream, and I believed them. Coincidentally, after months experimenting with various creams, I found the same product in another store, I am a happy camper again.
Davilyn F.
This is my backup face moisturizer when I can’t find or run low on my favorite go to moisturizer. I like it I just wish it was a cream instead of a gel, it’s priced ok. I hope they come out with a cream that is just as good and I can find in Walmart or Walgreens when shopping for my face creams.
Gabriella K.
Forest Hills, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm probably the biggest Garnier fan ever. I love all their products. I use everything they make. I love their make up remover wipes and cremes. This cremes like all I use did not disappoint me. I always feel refreshed and happy after using Garnier products
Deb K.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say that I do like this cream. It has a very nice,light scent to it and when you put it on it does not feel heavy on your face. I bought this at Walgreen's as I had a coupon.I have sensitive  skin and this did not bother me at all.
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It's one of the few formulas that's contains caffeine and that is actually effective! I was very impressed with its performance. You can find this product at any major drugstore. I would definitely recommend!
Lindsay C.
Montrose, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for dry, dull skin. It leaves your face feeling really smooth, radiant and supple. Compared to other moisturizers that I've tried, this product has been the best. The product size isn't large but a little goes a long way and it's very affordable.
Dagmara A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality cream that keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated. I did not see much improvement in my glow after using it though. Even though the cream worked well I would choose other Garnier products instead.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this works on acne prone skin?? ive been looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin, without making me break out
Felicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a moisturizer that will help reduce the appearance of my hyperpigmentation. Has anyone tried this to help with dark spots?